SOS: Serious Overload of Series discussion

Series and Authors We ❤ > Nocturne City / Caitlin Kittredge

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steph, Serious series addict (last edited Feb 04, 2014 03:39PM) (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29064 comments Nocturne City by Caitlin Kittredge

Night Life (Nocturne City, #1) by Caitlin Kittredge Pure Blood (Nocturne City, #2) by Caitlin Kittredge Second Skin (Nocturne City, #3) by Caitlin Kittredge Witch Craft (Nocturne City, #4)  by Caitlin Kittredge Daemon's Mark (Nocturne City, #5) by Caitlin Kittredge

Daemon's Mark is the final book in the series

DarkHeart "Vehngeance" (darkheart) | 82 comments I didn't pre-order Daemon's Mark because I knew I was going to be in the States and figured I'd pick it up at one of my bookstore sprees - only to be disappointed when they didn't have it! Sigh...

But I digress, I really enjoy this series and always think it's a shame that it doesn't have more fans. I'll admit that Luna drives me a bit mad at times, and I'm completely lost on the whole Dmitri situation (will he ever find the answers he's after, will they ever get back together?), and am a bit frustrated that it looks like Lucas is gone again but at least Will gets a bigger role. Should be interesting...

message 3: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29064 comments I feel your pain, DH. Sorry you couldn't find it, hope you can grab a copy soon. I REALLY liked this one. I think the books got lost in the rush of PNR/UF that hit the market around that time. Dunno, but hope the fan base grows b/c it's an interesting series/world, IMHO.

I was with you on the whole Dmitri story. This one addressed some more of that, but still not enough to answer the ? I have about the whole demon thing. Hoping more answers to come! I know ... Lucus! What's up with him, forgot all about him this book. :( Will definitely gets a bigger role!

Lemme know what you think, once you've had a chance to find/read it.