Sarah Dessen Book Lovers Group discussion

This Lullaby

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leah (new)

Leah This is a place to talk about This Lullaby! Isn't it sooo good? I liked it!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh yeah! I bought that book and loved it!

message 3: by Leah (new)

Leah It's grrrrreat!

message 4: by Melannie :) (new)

Melannie :) (melannie_reads) | 7 comments It's one of my favorites by Sarah

I actually think it's my favorite, favorite (:

it's so good

message 5: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Kate | 6 comments its amazing i really love remy as the heroine and dexter is fun and sweet... someone i really wish was real..yes i have a crush on a fictional character but we all know boys in books are better<3

message 6: by Melannie :) (new)

Melannie :) (melannie_reads) | 7 comments DEXTER IS THE CUTEST FICTIONAL GUY EVER

I'm re-reading This Lullaby and I'm blown away (again) by how awesome he is

message 7: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Kate | 6 comments omg i totally agree about dexter and thats funny i just started reading it again too i read the truth about forever and along for the ride again

message 8: by Aahnicole (new)

Aahnicole | 1 comments haha, i'm sucha geek i ordered them by year published and am reading them all again!

message 9: by Melannie :) (new)

Melannie :) (melannie_reads) | 7 comments Aahnicole wrote: "haha, i'm sucha geek i ordered them by year published and am reading them all again!"

oh cool, I wish I've done that,
I actually started backwards the first time I read SD books, so I didn't get all the cameos ):

that's why the first time re-reading them was much more fun :D

message 10: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (strawberrybubble) Melannie wrote: "Aahnicole wrote: "haha, i'm sucha geek i ordered them by year published and am reading them all again!"

I actually started backwards the first time I read SD boo..."

I totally understand that. I read them out of order to. then when i was re-reading i noticed the mentioning of the other characters and i think its awesome how she mentioned them very subtly

message 11: by Melannie :) (new)

Melannie :) (melannie_reads) | 7 comments Veronica wrote: "Melannie wrote: "Aahnicole wrote: "haha, i'm sucha geek i ordered them by year published and am reading them all again!"

I actually started backwards the first time..."

exactly! catching that made me very happy,
reading that couples were still together and going strong was the best!

message 12: by Lacie (new)

Lacie Solt | 3 comments I just finished that book right before Christmas, and it was so awesome! I have a major crush on Dexter.

message 13: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Kate | 6 comments Who doesnt have a crush on Dexter after reading that book? lol

message 14: by Lacie (new)

Lacie Solt | 3 comments Yeah, he's so awesome

message 15: by Lo (new)

Lo (darkalleycookies) | 27 comments =3

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

My Absolute Fave Sarah Dessen book.....

message 17: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa | 6 comments i love the Potato Song, haha.

i LOVE Dexter! one of my favorite scenes is when Remy bought him a plastic ware. :)

message 18: by ↬ Sarah ↫ (new)

↬ Sarah ↫ | 15 comments There really should be a sequel to it about Remy and Dexter's life afterwards, plus Jess and Chloe and Lissa it would be so cool! But I really like it <3

message 19: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa | 6 comments agreed about Remy and Dexter's sequel ♥

message 20: by ↬ Sarah ↫ (new)

↬ Sarah ↫ | 15 comments ♥Remy and Dexter♥

message 21: by Lo (new)

Lo (darkalleycookies) | 27 comments That would be AWESOME.

Sadly, I don't think SD does sequels. Sigh.

message 22: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy I love dexters personality. His determination and all.

message 23: by Talia (new)

Talia Bristo (taliabristo) | 6 comments This Lullaby was my favorite book out of Sarah Dessen's. I fell in love with Dexter; he was just so great.