Gardener's Group discussion

OGSG Archives > Catching Up!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Bloomin’Chick (Jo) aka The Eclectic Spoonie (bloominchick) I've been a tad mia around here this month, May's so Busy! Busy busy busy here! There was that whole wire install debacle that took up my entire week of the 10th. This Friday was the bday, Saturday we went to put new American Flags on Veterans graves at a local cemetery for Memorial Day, Sunday was errand running, yesterday was writing and working my way through the Mountain of paperwork to sign us up for new health benefits through hubby's new job (I choose what I hope is the lesser of two evils) and today has been more errands & food shopping not to mention it's our 5th Wedding Anni! :~) (Yesterday we were together 6 years). Thursday is the monthly evening book club meeting at the library. (Not really digging The Sea) Things are a tad slower from now through the weekend (hopefully) before we've got to do the half dozen Memorial Day ceremonies on Monday with the Legion/Auxiliary, before the parade in town and a new Veteran memorial monument dedication afterwards. And I'm still getting over/fighting this darn sinus infection!

Whew!

What's everyone up to?!

message 2: by Cheryl S. (new)

Cheryl S. | 3501 comments I picture you spinning like a top!

Bloomin’Chick (Jo) aka The Eclectic Spoonie (bloominchick) I feel much like that with this darn sinus infection, lol!!! I fell asleep early (for me) last night and slept in late - my body demanded sleep and so I let it sleep. I'm hoping I'm over the hump and finally getting Over this sinus infection!

message 4: by Cheryl S. (new)

Cheryl S. | 3501 comments My youngest daughter had a sinus infection last winter that took her 3 months to finally defeat and she's young and hardly ever sick. There is some nasty stuff out there. Take care and hope you're feeling better soon.

Bloomin’Chick (Jo) aka The Eclectic Spoonie (bloominchick) Thanks so much Cheryl! I am feeling better today. It takes me a long time to kick them too. I'm so sorry your daughter had one that long! (I can relate unfortunately!)

message 6: by Cheryl S. (new)

Cheryl S. | 3501 comments Glad to hear you're back in form! Seems there is so much to do outside right now. I struggle with allergies all spring, but they have finally eased off and I'm realize how simple life can be when I don't have to blow my nose every 5 minutes!

Bloomin’Chick (Jo) aka The Eclectic Spoonie (bloominchick) I hear you Cheryl! Allergies have been miserable this season so far but I'm not letting that stop me from being outside. Off to the ear nose & throat doctor tomorrow, my right ear's been clogged since Saturday and nothing's working to unclog it. So much to do in general!

message 8: by Cheryl S. (new)

Cheryl S. | 3501 comments Bummer, I hate the ear stuff. We finally got some rain, the dust has settled, so at least for now I'm doing great.

Bloomin’Chick (Jo) aka The Eclectic Spoonie (bloominchick) I hate ear stuff too! But Thank God the flushing worked and I can hear again! It's taking a long time for the ringing to dissipate but I'm thankful it's going away. Glad to hear you're doing great Cheryl!