Victorian Romance Novel Fans discussion

Book Chat > New Victorian Releases

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 739 comments Mod
I will attempt to keep everyone abreast on new Victorian books coming out. If you know of any, definitely feel free to post them.

Out Today (May 25th)
When Marrying a Scoundrel by Kathryn Smith

Married By Morning by Lisa Kleypas

His at Night by Sherry Thomas

message 2: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (fiona64) I'm very happy to report that the US edition of In The Eye of The Beholder: A Novel of The Phantom of the Opera is now available, both via my publisher's website and on Amazon.com. :-)

There is a giveaway here on GoodReads, closing 6/22, for a signed copy of the book and a commemorative holiday ornament.

Thanks for your consideration. :-)

Congratulations, Sharon.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

This comes out I think on July 6th!Lady Isabella's Scandalous Marriage ! Lady Isabella's Scandalous Marriage (Highland Pleasures, #2) by Jennifer Ashley

Can't wait!

The first book was The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie and is one of my favorites!
The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie (Highland Pleasures, #1) by Jennifer Ashley

Thanks, Heidi!

Congratulations, Glynis. Have you started a thread under the Authors folder to discuss your book?

Nervous about what? You're amongst friends here. If you need help, let me know.

message 8: by Danielle The Book Huntress (last edited Apr 27, 2012 10:17AM) (new)

It is nerve-racking. You just have to remember that everyone has an opinion and not to take it personally.

message 9: by Gerrie (new)

Gerrie | 4 comments Hi, I'm new to this site, but I just read a great review on All About Romance of Sherry Thomas' new book Beguiling the Beauty. I love Sherry Thomas, and was so excited that her new book was finally out. I believe that it's the first of a series.

Welcome, Gerrie. I'm looking forward to reading Beguiling the Beauty.

message 11: by Gerrie (new)

Gerrie | 4 comments Thanks Danielle, me too.

message 12: by Char (new)

Char (char3) | 8 comments Susan Johnson's Bruton Street Bookstore Trilogy is set in late 1890's England.

message 13: by Char (new)

Char (char3) | 8 comments The Brethren Guardians series by Charlotte Featherstone. The first 2 books are out and the 3rd is due out very soon. Please forgive me if these books and the ones mentioned in my above post have already been mentioned.

Thanks for the book suggestions, Char. I need to update this thread big time!

June Releases:

Starlight by Carrie Lofty
A Scandalous Scot by Karen Ranney
Lessons After Dark by Isabel Cooper (paranormal)

message 16: by Margaret (last edited Jun 24, 2012 04:36AM) (new)

Margaret Snowdon | 1 comments My name is Margaret Snowdon. I'm proud to report two novels set in Victorian times ( my favourtie era) .. The Promise of Heaven and Where The Curlew Flies - and coming soon - The Edge of Heaven all set in The Lake District of Cumbria, England. Available from the websites of Amazon, Waterstones, Barnes and Noble - and (my publishers) New Generation Publishing/New Generation Marketplace