*Turn it up!* discussion

Family Force 5

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Crystal Marie (new)

Crystal Marie (skrutzbug) | 12 comments Has anyone heard of them? They are a little far out with their music, meaning the beat and all but I absolutley love their music.

message 2: by katie (new)

katie (phunnynygirlwindstreamnet) | 93 comments Mod
nope. i have never heard of them! i'll check 'em out! =)
what is there style? the beat, i mean. is fast or what?

message 3: by Crystal Marie (new)

Crystal Marie (skrutzbug) | 12 comments Their style is called Crunk Rock, what I meant by "far out" was they have some really wild sounds or instrument music in their songs, and they are a faster pace music group. I would refer you to their website but they no longer have one, instead a myspace. They have in the past proclaimed to be christains and on their album they give thanks to God for their success, and they mention God in their songs.

message 4: by Goragen (new)

Goragen | 41 comments ugh i do not like Family Force 5. it's so like...grungy screamo-ish.

message 5: by Crystal Marie (new)

Crystal Marie (skrutzbug) | 12 comments Gorgen, which songs are you refering to as grungy screamo-ish?...Just curious:)

message 6: by Goragen (new)

Goragen | 41 comments well, just one i heard one time...i don't remember what it was...sry.

message 7: by Chaotician (new)

Chaotician | 78 comments she's talking about "Swimming in the Toilet As It Flushes." very grungy sound.

message 8: by ♥Hannah♥ (new)

♥Hannah♥ ♥Roxie♥ (rox-ie) | 6 comments lol....ive never heard of them!!! but i just checked them out...there ok not the best but they arent like bad yet anyway lol...there kinda interesting id have to be in the right mood to listen to them!!!

message 9: by Goragen (new)

Goragen | 41 comments what...the heck...is that really a song title?

message 10: by Chaotician (new)

Chaotician | 78 comments oh great, now i have to ruin my own joke by coming back and saying "oh no, of course it's not a real song title. sorry you thought so. maybe i should be more obvious with my jokes."

message 11: by Goragen (new)

Goragen | 41 comments oh...i'm sry, Face.

message 12: by katie (new)

*rolls eyes*

message 13: by Goragen (new)

Goragen | 41 comments oh shut up, katie.

message 14: by Chaotician (new)

Chaotician | 78 comments yeah, well you should be sorry! i don't like ruining my own jokes, lln. (by the way, this is just a joke. i'm not really mad at you.)

message 15: by katie (last edited Jun 21, 2008 04:31PM) (new)

i wasn't talking. =D

message 16: by Goragen (new)

Goragen | 41 comments yeah...the only song i really like is Love Addict, and even that's a little grungy for my taste.

message 17: by Goragen (new)

Goragen | 41 comments well i mean...i can listen to like, one grungy song, but after thatm it all kinda sounds the same, and it turns into a headachy mess.

message 18: by Chaotician (new)

Chaotician | 78 comments i don't like grunge, especially the stuff under my toes. ;)

message 19: by Goragen (new)

Goragen | 41 comments ha! wow...you make me laugh :)

message 20: by Chaotician (new)

Chaotician | 78 comments yeah, i often have that effect on people.

message 21: by Goragen (new)

Goragen | 41 comments yeah...anyways, back to Family Force 5...i do like their song Love Addict though.

message 22: by Chaotician (new)

Chaotician | 78 comments Well this group died quickly.

message 23: by katie (new)

shush.

message 24: by Crystal Marie (new)

Crystal Marie (skrutzbug) | 12 comments Well I've been recently checking them out and they've been undergoing so majior changes...can't say for good or bad but I have listened to some of their recent songs and they've eased up on the screaming. They are going for a more calmer approach. Their newest Cd is called "Dance or Die".