The Imaginary Band Group discussion

Verses of Fate > Verses of Fate Control

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) Yay. I'll give my e-mail 2 you.

message 5: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) okay, I have another idea.What we can do is say which clef we are in, (most likely treble, I think we're all girls) And then we say what note we want(ABCDEFG). Some notes are repeated, so we use a small letter for a high note (ex. 'C'= middle c and 'c'=high c. Also 'F'=low f and 'f'= high f)

So we write what notes we want, and if we want them to be quarter notes, leave the letters alone. an O will be for whole notes, alt 13=♪ will be for eigth notes, alt 14=♫ will be for 16th notes, an O followed by alt 124=| will be a half note, and O followed by alt 124=| followed by . will be a three quater note, and last but not least, a simple . will represent a 1 and 1/2 note.

Here is the list in order then:
♫ ♪ nothing . O| O|. O

The sharps will be # and the flates will be a lowercase b in italics, like this b

Any questions?

message 6: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) We could also use a lowercase o for the whole, half, and three quarter notes. It would look like this:

o|
o|.
o

Or, we could use a lowecase d for the half and three quarters. I think that might work best. Then it would look like this
d
d.
o

message 7: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) oh, and I forgot to mention rests. We can use 'r' follwed by the according symbol for those.

message 8: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) Does anybody feel any way at all about my last 3 comments?

message 9: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) And we need to get Fata and Kenzie in here! I know that Kenzie is on vacation, but she hasn't visited this group in weeks...

message 10: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) Yep. I wrote the chorus for a song, or part of the chorus for a song, but I forgot what it was. I wrote it down...somewhere...i think it is in my CD case...

message 11: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) I'm sorry, but this group doesn't really have much interest for me anymore. I am leaving the group.

message 12: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) oh, why???? dont go veronica!!