Disney Kids at Heart discussion

disney villans

Comments Showing 1-50 of 121 (121 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

to make sense of this you will hav to know

purple is an awesome colour but it is in all my nightmares

ok now thats sorted

hav you noticed that a majority of disney billans from the classic movies are purple??

ursala from the little mermaid is purple

shan yu from mulan is purple

the evil queen from sleeping buaety has purple on her clothes && im pretty sure wen she is a dragon she has a purple under belly

the evil queen from snow white has purple clothing

know any others they are just the from the top of my head

message 2: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 52 comments Not Jafar. He was red.

message 3: by Dogluver (new)

Dogluver Or Hades. He was grayish with black clothing and blue hair lol But yeah, a majority of the villians were purple.

message 4: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 52 comments Even Cinderella's stepmother....

message 5: by Dogluver (new)

Dogluver OMG yeah!

message 6: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 52 comments lol

message 7: by Literary (new)

Literary Never thought about it but yeah a lot of them are in purple. Maleficent is my favorite villan. Her voice is just perfect. I wish I could do a Disney character voice. I'm a singer and would that be a dream come true.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

she was purple right? shes tthe one from sleeping beauty?

message 9: by Jem (new)

Jem  (toomanybooksforfaviourates) | 415 comments *evil laugh*

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

message 11: by Jem (new)

Jem  (toomanybooksforfaviourates) | 415 comments *evil laugh, chokes and then falls down dead*

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

awwwww ):

message 13: by Literary (new)

Literary Yes she's from Sleeping Beauty. Her laugh is awesome. it just gives me shivers.

message 14: by Rebekah Faith, The Head Mod- whose fave Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 445 comments Mod
I never thought about that, but you're right! That's kinda cool, actually that most Disney Villains are purple/have purple on.

message 15: by Arienne (new)

Arienne Souza | 248 comments ya but there usually dark purple. which is good because light purples aren't scary. oh ya and there all like gothic colors.

message 16: by Arienne (new)

Arienne Souza | 248 comments I love ursula. She is pure eivl. I mean she steels Ariel's voice. that's just wrong.

message 17: by Rebekah Faith, The Head Mod- whose fave Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast (new)

Oh no. (hahaa. Just like the Potato Farmer wants to steal our 'crown'. lolz)

message 18: by Arienne (new)

Arienne Souza | 248 comments I know right. What's up with him. He should be greatful we didn't make him a stupid like Alex

message 19: by Rebekah Faith, The Head Mod- whose fave Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast (new)

Exactly. lolz.

message 20: by Arienne (new)

Arienne Souza | 248 comments Ya. Hey you should read my fanfiction story and tell me what you think. Lolz. Hopefully its not to bad

message 21: by Rebekah Faith, The Head Mod- whose fave Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast (new)

I'll read it tomorrow, Aaron is kicking me off. tata!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Personally, I think maleficent is the truest villan of them all, I mean Disney hardly put any buffers on her at all. Now when I watch that movie I can't help but think " how can they show this to little kids!"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

i was trying to find this movie i loved as a little kid && some how i got onto 10 worst movies for kids

1 of them was the lion king (i guess coz its really sad)
but this other one was about these killer racoons wait thats not the worst part- they could float in the air because...

drumm roll

they had GIANT testicals!!!

isnt that weird for a kids movie?

message 24: by Jem (new)

Jem  (toomanybooksforfaviourates) | 415 comments uuhh -yea

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

good im not alone

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

What the heck?!

message 27: by Rebekah Faith, The Head Mod- whose fave Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast (new)

Thats just.....odd? I think that would be the right word here.

message 28: by Arienne (new)

Arienne Souza | 248 comments That is just wrong who makes a kids movie like that. Can you say scared for life and therapy lots of therapy

message 29: by Rebekah Faith, The Head Mod- whose fave Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast (new)

scared for life and therapy. :)

message 30: by Dogluver (new)

Dogluver Yeah... I would definitely be scarred... And therapy would definitely help. A little bit.

message 31: by Jem (new)

Jem  (toomanybooksforfaviourates) | 415 comments who wouldn't be scarred?

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

some weirdo pervet

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

sloths will rule the world one day

message 34: by Dogluver (new)

Dogluver *random thought* I've held a sloth! It was AWESOME! ^_^

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

haha i apoligize my friend thought i should post that since i had just posted that on a different discussion (where it actually had made sense) ;P

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

one day.....

(:

message 37: by Jem (new)

Jem  (toomanybooksforfaviourates) | 415 comments wombats are ugly

message 38: by Arienne (new)

Arienne Souza | 248 comments I've never seen a wombat. But I rule the FBB. The federal bureau of bunnies and trust me its much scarier than it sounds

message 39: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) | 152 comments erin :) wrote: "to make sense of this you will hav to know

purple is an awesome colour but it is in all my nightmares

ok now thats sorted

hav you noticed that a majority of disney billans from the..."

Yeah! I've noticed that!!

message 40: by Rebekah Faith, The Head Mod- whose fave Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast (new)

Arienne wrote: "I've never seen a wombat. But I rule the FBB. The federal bureau of bunnies and trust me its much scarier than it sounds"

*screams in terror* oh wait....I work there with you....I shouldn't be scared.....

message 41: by Arienne (new)

Arienne Souza | 248 comments yes you should cuz i can't be trusted especially with an army of bunnies.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

my sloths will destroy your bunnies!

message 43: by Rebekah Faith, The Head Mod- whose fave Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast (new)

Arienne: You're right.

None of you will ever be able to match the power of my......BANANAS!

message 44: by Arienne (new)

Arienne Souza | 248 comments Please my bunnies will eat your bananas and sloths just sleep all the time. ;>

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

thats what you think but in reality thats just a cover up but their really trained ninja assasins!!!!

message 46: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) | 152 comments *starts a secret betting pool on who'll win*

message 47: by Arienne (new)

Arienne Souza | 248 comments My bunnies have razzer sharp claws and the agility of a jungle cat.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

have you seen a sloths claws!!?? your bunnies don't stand any chance you may have numbers but we have skill and FIREPOWER!!!!!

message 49: by Arienne (new)

Arienne Souza | 248 comments Ya well everybody loves bunnies so when they see your sloths attack my bunnies people will start a riot and take your sloths

message 50: by Jem (new)

Jem  (toomanybooksforfaviourates) | 415 comments Ha! But my kangaroo will punch you too oblivion! And a koala will get really agro and fall on you. The kookabura's will laugh at you and the platypus will poison you all! *evil laugh*

« previous 1 3