Witches, Weres, and Vamps, Oh MY! discussion

Group Read Discussions > June's Member's Choice - Volunteers Needed

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shanon (new)

Shanon (boban) | 1166 comments Mod
It’s time to nominate yourself & your book choice for June’s Member Choice. I’ll list out all of the volunteers in this post and then use random.org to select who will be leading the discussion on 6/15 and for which book. Did you catch that recent change from previous months??? You’re volunteering to lead the discussion for the book you choose. It’s not hard at all – so nothing to really worry about. (I would recommend you have it read by or shortly after 6/15 so you can lead the discussions better.)

Rules for book choices.
1. It must be a Stand-Alone book. This means it’s not part of a series in any way.
2. It can be an Anthology or Short Story compilation but at least half of the stories need to be Stand-Alone stories. (This is also semi-new!)
3. For more participation the book should be fairly accessible.
4. Last but not least, we must be true to our group. There needs to be paranormal elements in the book. Any Fantasy, Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Romance, Science Fiction will work perfectly. I think we can also safely include most Horror books, Post-Apocalyptic, Dystopian and Bizzaro (Weird Fiction).

Some of my favorite group reads have been from the Member’s Choice picks so I’m excited to see what you all come up with this month!

So… Who wants to volunteer for our June's Member’s Choice (Please include the book you’d like to read as a group when you post for volunteering)

message 2: by Shanon (new)

Shanon (boban) | 1166 comments Mod
We need some volunteer's still. I'll leave it open through the end of the weekend and if there's no volunteers we'll just drop the Member's Choice for June.