Undeniable and Undiscovered Thrillers discussion

Books > Steve Berry Books

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mason (new)

Mason (mweatherly) I just joined this group. Have any one you read Steve Berry's books? I have read all of his except his very newest one. I really enjoyed all of them because they have some historical aspects to them.

message 2: by Stan (new)

Stan Tremblay (stantremblay) | 13 comments Steve Berry is an amazing author! Not only can he write, but he is also a great and gracious host when we met at Thrillerfest in 2009. His newest, The EMPEROR'S TOMB will be out this fall and will be a must-buy for the holiday gift giving season. I'm looking forward to it!

message 3: by Julie (new)

Julie | 1 comments I just read my first Steve Berry book and loved it (The Alexandria Link). I enjoy this type of Biblical-archeology-murder-mystery type of books. Any suggestions on other similar authors?

message 4: by David (new)

David Sakmyster | 1 comments Does anyone have a description yet on The Emperor's Tomb (I couldn't find one yet on Amazon last I checked) - from the cover it looks like it's related to the great archaeological find of that terra cotta warrior army in China, which would make the 'emperor' Qin Shi Huangdi, around 2 hthousand years ago... Just curious, as one of the books I'm writing (the sequel to THE PHAROS OBJECTIVE) deals with that discovery as well...

message 5: by Chris (new)

Chris Fernandez | 1 comments Mason wrote: "I just joined this group. Have any one you read Steve Berry's books? I have read all of his except his very newest one. I really enjoyed all of them because they have some historical aspects to ..."

Ditto! Couldn't agree more!

message 6: by Vince (new)

Vince Carter | 2 comments Julie wrote: "I just read my first Steve Berry book and loved it (The Alexandria Link). I enjoy this type of Biblical-archeology-murder-mystery type of books. Any suggestions on other similar authors?"

You might want to try The Return by Carter Vance by Carter Vance The Return

It's about a biblical event and the Knights Templar

message 7: by John (new)

John Stipa | 9 comments Sorry to self promote, but it is in the genre you like:

No Greater Sacrifice by John C. Stipa

When archaeologist Renée d'Arcadia is summoned to France for the reading of a will, she is plunged into a maelstrom of deceit and destruction. Her challenge: solve a 100-year-old mystery originating from a sinister church where nothing is as it seems. Renée joins forces with David Arturo, an ex-helicopter pilot with a troubled past, to interpret clues cleverly hidden in tombstones and classic works of literature to find artifacts scattered across Europe. Racing against time, Renée and David must overcome their inner demons to outmaneuver a network of evil bent on destroying them. What they find in each other just might provide answers to some of mankind's oldest myths.

http://www.amazon.com/No-Greater-Sacr...