Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Movies & TV > The A-Team Movie

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arch , Mod (new)

Arch  | 6617 comments Mod
Are any of you going to go see the movie The A-Team?

It's not nothing that I want to see. I don't know why Hollywood wants to keep making movies after TV shows.

I wonder why TV show they will make a movie after next.

message 2: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 7314 comments Mod
I hope to see it. But it's not at the top of my list. I may watch it on DVD. I was a big fan of the show.

message 3: by Arch , Mod (new)

Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "I hope to see it. But it's not at the top of my list. I may watch it on DVD. I was a big fan of the show."

I use to watch The A-Team.

message 4: by CaliGirlRae, Mod Squad (new)

CaliGirlRae (rae_l) | 2002 comments Mod
Me too, Arch. It was an awesome series. I think it's still playing on Retro TV too!

I'll probably bypass the movie myself and have a series marathon. :-)

message 5: by Arch , Mod (new)

Rae wrote: "Me too, Arch. It was an awesome series. I think it's still playing on Retro TV too!

I'll probably bypass the movie myself and have a series marathon. :-)"

I don't have Retro Tv. I'll have to check my TV guide to see when it plays.

message 6: by CaliGirlRae, Mod Squad (new)

Yes, it may show on one of the regular channels now especially since the movie is coming out.

message 7: by Arch , Mod (new)

Rae wrote: "Yes, it may show on one of the regular channels now especially since the movie is coming out."

I'll check it out and let you know.

message 8: by Yolonda (new)

Yolonda | 406 comments I must confess that I used to love the A-Team. Mr. T & Crazy Murdoch were my favorites.

"I pity the fool!".

message 9: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Me too, Loni. I had a crush on Murdoch.

message 10: by new_user (new)

new_user Eh, I'm not too interested in it myself.

message 11: by Arch , Mod (new)

I use to think Templeton was cute.

message 12: by Arch , Mod (new)

Oh, Rae, The A-Team comes on CTRC, but I don't get that channel. It's not part of my package deal.

message 13: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Huxford (blackpanthershay) | 970 comments Looking forward to this movie

message 14: by new_user (new)

new_user Haha, he is good-lookin', Eugenia.

message 15: by Stacy-Deanne (new)

Stacy-Deanne Stacy-Deanne (wwwgoodreadscomstacydeanne) I'm a child of the 80's so I remember the A Team. I won't be going to see the movie though. I think they could have gotten a better person to take over Mr. T's role. I don't like this guy (whoever he is). I think he makes a sorry B.A. LOL! Comes off as too fake. He comes off as someone trying to impersonate Mr. T. other than actually acting.

The movie also looks silly. Sure, A Team was a little cheesy at times, but the movie looks corny. I might catch it on DVD or when it comes to On Demand but nope, won't be going to watch it in the movies. Not something I care to see.

I am a big Liam Neeson fan though. Bradley is cute but not cute enough to get me to go watch this, LOL.

Best Wishes!

http://www.stacy-deanne.net

message 16: by JC (new)

JC (ainathiel) I don't know if I will watch it either. I was really disappointed with the G.I. Joe movie. I think Hollywood needs to invest in more creative thinkers and writers instead of using the 80's as a mine field for crappy movies.

message 17: by Arch , Mod (new)

The movie looks like it will be cheesy.

message 18: by JC (new)

JC (ainathiel) I think the cheese are one of the selling points. They want to bring up the nostalgic in movie goers.

message 19: by Justine (last edited Jun 02, 2010 05:08PM) (new)

Justine | 1275 comments I confess - I hated this series.

What I'm looking forward to is to see Avatar the last Airbender

message 20: by Arch , Mod (new)

I now catch CTRC channel and they believe in running A-Team maranthons. I haven't sat down and watched an episode yet. Maybe one day, I will sit down on and watch an old episode.

I don't want to see the movie. The only time I might watch it, if it comes on Starz and there's nothing else to watch.

message 21: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

I have to admit, I'm captivated by this movie. I'll definitely watch it, at some point.

message 22: by CaliGirlRae, Mod Squad (new)

Arch wrote: "I don't want to see the movie. The only time I might watch it, if it comes on Starz and there's nothing else to watch. "

And if the remote is hidden and you don't feel like getting up to manually turn the channel?

Cause that will be my case lol.

message 23: by Arch , Mod (new)

Yesterday, the movie came out.

message 24: by Yolonda (last edited Jun 13, 2010 02:25PM) (new)

Yolonda | 406 comments I must admit that I am curious about the movie only because I used to like the A-Team TV show in all its corny glory. But I will likely wait for the video release rather than spend money at a movie theater.

message 25: by Ѽ Cher Ѽ (last edited Jun 14, 2010 08:45AM) (new)

Ѽ Cher Ѽ  | 9 comments You know I'm a child of the 80's too, and although I was never really a fan, fan of the A-Team tv series, I remember watching it sporatically back-in-the-days.

I took my son to see the Karate Kid this weekend and of course it was sold out. We ended up seeing the A-Team. And you know, it was great! with a medium "G", better than I expected. It was action packed from beginning to the end. As my 8 year old said ... only one second of zero centimetre of lips touching.

I kinda liked the B A Baracus (New Mr. T) character. They never once tried to make him act like the "old" Mr. T. The only "I pity the fool" slam was on his knuckles. the tattoo - "PITY" on one knuckle and "FOOL" on the other. Face was HOT! and Murdoch was INSANE!!!!! Hannibal (Liam Neilson) God was he good!!!!! You know I really liked the movies and reccommend it to anyone who just want and exciting thrill ride! Nothing like the TV series that I remember.