Pokemon Savers discussion

Welcome > Team profile/ Sign up list

Comments Showing 1-50 of 114 (114 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z and Naruto | 158 comments Mod
This is where you tell us a little bit about yourself and tell us how you can contribute to us

This is how you format it
Name:
Pokemon partner's:
Picture(Optional):
Backround story about yourself(Optional):

message 3: by Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z and Naruto (last edited May 24, 2010 04:09PM) (new)

Name: Kyle
Pokemon partner's: Arcanine, Espeon, Arceus, Eevee, Alakazam, Lucario
Picture(Optional): http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs28/i/200...
Backround story about yourself(Optional): I've left a baring mark on Team Galatic's history. They know me very well. I was once a member of them to. But that all change in just one misson. I had to capture a Eevee and when i did, another Eevee appeard. His name was Evon. When The commander caught him, i saw all the sadness in his face. I went to catch another Eevee but only to let it go because the event that happend in the forest with Evon flashed before me. The commander chased me but i used smoke balls to run away. I then went to their HQ and freed all the pokemon they captured. I dont know if they caught anymore, but if they did, i will free them as well!

P.S. all the misson's take place in their group which i left a link to them. You can just tell the people who rather train their pokemon here what you did to help. The people who are traning must keep traning! We need strong arms in this rebellion!

message 5: by Briaq (new)

Briaq  (briaq) MY GROUP!!! YAYZ!!!

but were going to ruin ur evil plans in the group

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Aaron
Poke`partners: Pikachu, Venasaur , and Alakazam
Picture:http://www.pokestadium.com/trainercar...
Backround: Aaron was part of Team Galactic. He started to realize that they did bad things. So he started to steal the pokemon that they captured and return them to the pokemon center. Then, with the help of Kyle, they started Anti- Team Galatic.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=pokem...
This is the real one. Look at the middle. Oh yeah, I was also part of Team Rocket.

message 10: by Sasori No Danna (last edited May 22, 2010 04:02PM) (new)

Sasori No Danna Sasori
Flara the Vulpix and Fauna the Eevee, and Merlin the Mime Jr.

message 11: by Briaq (new)

Briaq  (briaq) WHAT?!?! You side with them?!

Sasori No Danna Yup.

message 13: by Leader Echo (new)

Leader Echo | 5 comments Who? ME?

message 14: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth NO! The Sasori guy.

Ryan ((Icefire)) ((Gred)) | 140 comments i'm new here, so could someone please show me around and tell me what to do please

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 210 comments Help Team Galactic rule over! We rule!

Ryan ((Icefire)) ((Gred)) | 140 comments ok... how

message 18: by Briaq (new)

Briaq  (briaq) Uh, basically do missions, and use the link on the topic 'AHHHHHHHHHH!' to attack the other Team.

Ryan ((Icefire)) ((Gred)) | 140 comments ok, how do i start

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 210 comments Make a character and start as a grunt doing missions.

Ryan ((Icefire)) ((Gred)) | 140 comments so i make up a name and choose a pokemon that i want.

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 210 comments Guess so.

message 23: by Briaq (new)

Briaq  (briaq) Ya, I'm not actually 'part' of this group. I joined because I need to post comments, and to spy, like your leader is doing. At least WE have a leader who likes world domination.

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 210 comments Can I mentor Ryan? I'm already on Rank 3.

message 25: by Briaq (new)

Briaq  (briaq) Ryan? No idea who that is.

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 210 comments Ryan ((Icefire)) see post 22

Ryan ((Icefire)) ((Gred)) | 140 comments or post 28

message 28: by Briaq (new)

Briaq  (briaq) Well, if you have a mission you can leads Ryan if he's in it. Ok? Right now we need to not let the evil people in.

message 30: by Briaq (new)

Briaq  (briaq) Yayz! I made a new title for myself!

message 32: by Briaq (new)

Briaq  (briaq) I is happy! By the way, join us before you get crushed! We has a secret weapon that only the Commanders know about! And I is not telling what it is! You'll never guess, it's better than Arceus. (No, it's not Dark Lugia.)

Ryan ((Icefire)) ((Gred)) | 140 comments i already joined :)

message 34: by Briaq (new)

Briaq  (briaq) YAYZ!

DONT JOIN THE EVIL ONE'S!!!!!
This is the group that fights for truth! All they fight for is for world domination and power! They treat pokemon with no respet and trat them like a toy! When there donw with them, they just leave them with nothing! they'll do the same thing to you if you join!

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 210 comments He already joined as my apprentice, and he's having a fine time. Right Ryan?

Ryan ((Icefire)) ((Gred)) | 140 comments yea, another thing that i like is that even though i'm an apprentice, i'm still with the some of the top commanders :)

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 210 comments I became a rank 3 grunt the first week in the group. It'll be no sweat being my apprentice. Ryan, you also chose great pokemon.

message 40: by Briaq (new)

Briaq  (briaq) Will you stop taunting them?! They are mad, can't you see, and I don't want trouble. At least extra trouble. I has asked people how to defeat Rangers, and they say it's impossible. I think they think I am talking about Rangers as in the book series Ranger's Apprentice. Hey, they're basically the same. Right?

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 210 comments I guess. But they are against us. And they don't act like rangers. No styler.

message 42: by Briaq (new)

Briaq  (briaq) What?

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 210 comments The "Pokemon Savers."

message 44: by Briaq (new)

Briaq  (briaq) Pokemon Rangers, Rangers. The are basically Pokemon Rangers.

message 47: by B-man (new)

B-man (lugiaforever) hey join my group the team of darkness http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/3...

message 48: by B-man (new)

B-man (lugiaforever) it has pokemon in it

Ryan ((Icefire)) ((Gred)) | 140 comments ok..

sure

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 210 comments I'll check it out.

« previous 1 3