*Teardrop* [A Roleplay Group] discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 271 (271 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (yayz!)

message 2: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Ugh...
Alexandia blinked her eyes open and squinted against the bright sunlight that poured into her now concious face. She a blinked a few times and raised her head.
Damn...mom was right...there is a heaven... she thought bitterly, struggling to get up. She let out a sharp breath and a cry in pain as she put preassure on her arm. There was a long bloody gash running up between her shoulder and elbow.
"Oh shit." she finally found her voice.
Carefully she began squirming, minding her arm. She was stuck under some of the rubble from the plane, but nothing too heavy. She managed to wriggle her way out and struggled to her feet, gasping slightly. She looked around, thinking someone had just called. No one could've survived that crash...could they?
"Hello?" Alex's voice was raspy.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited May 20, 2010 02:32PM) (new)

Andy heard a loud shouting a distance away, she lifted her head, her cheeks and hair covered in sand, she wanted to get up, her body aching in protest, and she said up, resting her elbows on her knees and quinted into the distance looking for something, the back of her head hurting, she looked around with blank confused eyes, taking a moment to understand she honestly had no i idea where she was. "Hello!" she shouted.

message 4: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Alex furrowed her brow, looking terribly confused. "Oh wonderful." she said, her voice full of bitter sarcasm. "Another person. Lovely, just grand." she muttered to herself, making her way through the rubble and twoard the man. She squinted her eyes, shaking her head to herself in dismay. "Hi." she responded.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Andy brushed her hair back and stumbled up, she sighed, she thought she'd heard someone shout again, "Anyone!" she called out

message 6: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "I'm Alexandria- Alex- Grey." she said, looking at him for a moment in slight confusion. "Hi." she added, seeing as he seemed to like to repeat that. "How the hell did you get here?" she asked quite bluntly.

message 7: by Carly (last edited May 20, 2010 02:47PM) (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "....Right..." she said, nodding her head. She glanced back at the remaints of the plane that lay there on the beach, useless. "Mine went down...I don't know why...I was on my way to a turnover to get to tailand."

message 8: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Though I'd probably opt for the second option, we should probably make camp." Alex decided, squinting at the horizion. "The sun won't be up much longer, a few hours maybe..." she trailed.

message 9: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She nodded her head slightly, starting over, avoiding looking in any windows. Yeah. Optimistic. Sorry, just nearly died five minutes ago. she thought bitterly as she went.

message 10: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "What....? Holy shit!" her stomach wrenched to the side, dropping. She could feel the bile building up inside her. "Oh god.." she staggered back, positively green after that experiance. "Wow..." she gasped softly. "Oh wow..."

message 11: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (about yeah! i hope anyways
g'night huddy buddy ^_^)

She looked at him and nodded, balling her hand up into a fist and holding it out twoard him. "Ready?" she asked, her eyes slightly wide after what she'd just seen.

message 12: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Her hand balled up and she shut her eyes, drawing paper in hopes that he would pull the almost inevitable rock

message 13: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She swallowed. "I...can do it..." she said, trying to be strong about her new loss. She took a breath and looked at the door.

message 14: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Alex straightened up and took a few strides to the opening of the plane. She took a deep breath and walked in. The smell of rotting flesh made her stomach learch, and she was fairly sure she got dizzy as soon as she saw the slumped over pilot infront of her. She walked over to the first one and shut her eyes, fumbling with the belt buckle. She couldn't tell if her face was wet with sweat or tears, either way she was having a mental break down as she took the dead body and started tugging it out.

message 15: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Ethan Stratford staggered to his feet after dragging himself, semi concious, from beneath the plane. He coughed, spitting out sand and dirt as well as blood. "God damn." he cursed, his accent coming through thick. He spat again, wiping his mouth. His cold eyes flickered upward as his mind took in his new surroundings. "God damn..."

message 16: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Alex stumbled out of the plane, clutching the piolets dead body. She shut her eyes and kept dragging in, bewildered why Ian was helping. She could do this alone. She touched the liqid on her cheek. Damn overly emotional hormones. she cursed in a slight rage. She dumped the body on the sand.

Ethan looked up, sore all over. "Hello...?" he said in utter bewilderment, staring at this man who smiled stupidly at him. Stupid only in the way that he was far too happy to be on this god forsaken island and still smile willingly.

message 17: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Ian?" Alex asked in slight alarm, quickly starting for the plane. There had to be a reason for him to scream like that, and she had a bad feeling about what it was. She slowly peered around the corner of the cabin. "Ian?" she repeated cautiously, looking around warily for anything that she might have missed before. Her eyes settled on the headless piolet and she nearly wretched.

"Uhn..right..." Ethan said, jogging off after him. He frowned slightly at the man's constant optimism, but figured he'd just have to live with it until they were found. There was nothing more he could do about it, and he sure as hell wasn't going to bother with something he couldn't change...well...not yet atleast.

message 18: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Oh dear god." she shut her eyes, grasping onto the wall of the cabin, her hands shaking. "Oh god..." she repeated, shaking her head. Her eyes were darting back and fourth between the head and the body. She shook her head, trying to steady her breathing.

Ethan peered in as well. "Wow..." he said, frowning at the other two. Alex and Ian looked terrified. He saw the head. "For God's sake." he muttered in disgust, though he didn't seem shaken at all by the terrifying sight infront of him. He walked over to Ian, examening the body

message 19: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Ethan gave him a blank look. "Honestly? It's not that bad." he said, taking the corpse and tossing it over his shoulder. "Lets get him out of here." he said easily, looking around the cabin, he smirked slightly at David. "Nice, Shakespeare, right?" he asked with a grin, glancing over his shoulder at Ian. "You coming?" he started for the door with the rotting corpse.

Alex ran out of the Cabin, her stomach turning on her. She wasn't one to vomit, but seeing David holding that head made her turning absolutely green. She ran off a bit, doubled over and gaggin, her body shaking with the force of her shaking combined with disgust.

Lisa Grey groaned. She was still stuck, strapped into the seats, hanging sideways when the plane rolled over. "Alex?" she called, disoriented, looking for her daughter whom she'd been on the drip with. She struggled against the straps of the seat. "Uhn.."

message 20: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Alex curled up into the fetal position like way, hugging her knees to her chest and staring blankly out at the horizon. She tried hard to avoid looking at the bodies that were being carried out. She shuddered in utter disgust.

Ethan easily brought the body across the sand. "Should we bury them or toss them into the water?" he asked, looking sideways at David, unsure what to do with them. He'd done lots of things with crime scene investigations, being a reporter, it was easy for him to deal.

Lisa looked up, her eyes hopeful. Her tiny smile faltered when she found a man standing infront of her, smirking. She scowled at him, her eyes narrowed a bit after noticing his smirk. She ignored him for a moment, grimacing at the clips. she couldn't reach one, from the way she'd been tossed and stuck. "Fine." she said finally, leaning her head back in defeat. She looked over her shoulder once again to see if her daughter was there, but the empty space gave her little hope.

message 21: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Ethan grabbed a peice as well, plunging it into the sand. He helped David dig the hole with some trouble when the dry sand got in the way, but it soon got easier.

Alex tried to nod, swallowing hard. She trembled slightly. "That was the single most disgusting thing Ive ever seen in my entire life." she said, taking a deep breath. "What did they do with the bodies?"

"I'm Lisa." she muttered, holding the seat so that she could brace herself for the fall she might experiance when he released her from the disgusting seat death trap.

message 22: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "That would probably be the best idea." Ethan replied knowingly, looking around. "We're going to have to get up there." he pointed into the woods. "There has the be some sort of river around here." he muttered, frowning ever so slightly. "This should be fun."

Alex let out a sigh of relief. "Hopefully not." she said uncomfortably. She was becomeing more aware of the slight preassure on her shoulder and glanced up at him. She got to her feet, looking to the plane. "Shelter's done...we should atleast get a fire going." she said, trying to keep herself busy.

She brushed herself off. "Thanks." she said, crossing her arms slightly, but not in that angry way. She looked warily around. "I suppose it is." she agreed with a slight frown. "We should probably find the others..."

(gtg)

message 23: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (XD Love that!!! hehehehe....oh and sorry i had to go to a soccer game!)

"Fine." Ethan responded, getting to his feet, straightened, and looked up at him. "Lets go." he siad.

She took his hand uncertainly and righted herself, glancing aound

"Yeah," Lisa replied, starting to push rubble out of the way and making her way twoard the door. She wondered breifly why she was so sure that Alex was still alive, but she prayed to god that she wasn't dead.

message 24: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Where...?" she asked turning. Her eyes widened slightly. "Mom!?" she gasped, running past Ian and twoard the woman.

Lisa looked up. "Oh my god." she said, walking forward as her daughter ran twoard her. "Oh thank god." she said in relief.

Ethan followed after him with a curious expression, string up into the trees. "Coconuts." he pointed out at the mouth of the forest. "We can get those later, easy to find."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((hey can my carrie jump in??))

message 26: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Yeah, lets go." Ethan agreed, trekking deeper and deeper into the woods.

Akex hugged her mum and Lisa nodded. "Yes, she was the one I was calling for earlier." Lisa informed Sam. Alex took a step back with a wry smile. "Thanks for helping my mum." she said, prushing her hair our of her eyes. She glanced between the two. "Thanks to both of you." she added

message 27: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Lisa nodded her head and glanced at Sam. "Do you want some help with that?" she offered, unsure if she was willing to let anyone go off on their own.

Alex nodded her head and started looking for big smooth rocks to make a fire pit with

message 28: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Pretty much." she replied bitterly, taking an armload of the branches and picking up a few scattered here and there as well. "But I mean, at least it's not just us right?" she asked. "It could've been much, much worse." she pointed out.

Alex examened the rock,a few good ones already in her arms. "Yeah, that one should do fine." she replied, picking up a few more as they walked. It was odd, getting along easily with a compleate stranger. But she supposed she would take that over the other choice that couldve come of it.

message 29: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She laughed bitterly. "We've pretty much hit rock bottom Sam, the truth is that we might die, I'm not gonna sugar coat it for you, not for Alex. If there was a three year old here, maybe, but seeing as we're old enough to accept it, there's no use in lying about what's most likely going to happen." she said blaitently.

She glanced up at him. "I was on my way to Taiwan, that island...I had some business there and my mom decided she needed to get away from the states for awhile...and from my dad." she said bitterly. "We both have that sort of issue, like mother like daughter." she said with a slight smirk, brushing her hair out of her eyes, searching the sand for some more rocks, trying to keep herself distracted

message 30: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She raised a brow. "You teach Shakespeare?" her lips flickered up in a slight smile. "Interesing."

"He left when I was seven and suddenly he wants us to be with him and his bimbo of a wife. Men suck." she said bitterly, slamming a rock against the others in frustraition.

Ethan looked over at him. "Mostly journalism, the hard hitting stuff, you know?" he asked, shrugging. "I write articles on murder."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((cool thanks :)))

Andy stood up, and clutched her head in her hands, "Ah," she groaned at the piercing pang in the back of her head. She looked around, and started walking aimlessly along the shore to hopefully find something or someone.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Andy heasrd some voices far away and called out, "hello?!"

message 33: by Carly (last edited May 22, 2010 08:53AM) (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She smirked slightly. "Highschool." she ammended. "No one gives a damn about things like Shakespeare, he was the most complex and beautiful writer...as was George orwell..." she trailed, looking thoughtful.

Alex smirked slightly at him. "What, did I hurt your feelings?" she mocked, then let out a slight laugh. "I know what you mean, there are a select ammount of nice guys. The bad thing for you is that lots of women are attracted to the sexy bad boy. The good thing for you is that when the bad boy breakes their heart, their going to end up with guys like you." she finished with a slight shrug

"Maybe...not many though. My girlfriends been gone a long, long time. No one really...cares at all about if I die."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((u gng animal farm on us Carly :P lol))

message 35: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (lol yeshh i amm
ah didnt see you post D:)

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((haha it's ok! ya i just rad animal farm in school...felt supr smart for knowing the author..))

message 37: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (yep i like knowing all the consperacy behind it, and 1984, stalin and all ^.^ I love history and english, and when they combine..hehe)

message 38: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (to ammend...aw crap i think i used it in the wrong tense or something D: gah why cant my grammer right today!)

She chuckled. "Anything's better than the shitty vampire romance stories that the kids are reading these days. I mean honestly, who really cares if some highschool drop out gets pregnant with a vampire and will live forever?" she smirked. "Things like 1984, Romeo and Juliet, Hamlet, they had so much more meaning!" Lisa said.

Alex laughed, smirking. "Mhmm, good thing." she rolled her eyes. "What? Do you think I'm going to tell you that I blaitently stare at your butt?" she raised a brow. "I think I would have to insinuate that, rather than being so blunt with the statement." she said, stifling the laughter building up.

"People are who they are. You can't change that."

message 39: by [deleted user] (last edited May 22, 2010 08:56AM) (new)

((duh, tht was the point of the book XP me tooo, i like holocaust books, those r coool too.))

Andy saw a group of people talking, her eyes widened a bit in surprise, "Hi," she muttered, wondering why they couldn't hear her beofre.

message 40: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (it was about the russion revolution..)

message 41: by [deleted user] (last edited May 22, 2010 09:00AM) (new)

((ya.... i knew that, i was just saying that i ALSO like holocaust books...we studied them back to back in my LA class...))

message 42: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (no no no i was so using blatantly right..NO! epic fail *cries* why is my day so crappy today!!!!)

She chuckled and nodded her head, adjusting her load. "Lets get back." he said in agreement.

Alex rolled her eyes and smirked. "It could use a little work." she teased, picking up a final rock. "I think this should be enough." she said. "Can your cute butt handle getting those back to camp on your own?" she smirked at his load of rocks as she started walking back.

"Oh thank god." Ethan walked over to it. He examened the water. "We'll just need to boil it."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((:'( aww dude what's wrong?))

message 44: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (blah soccer suuper early so im bitchy and im just like in like one of those moods where i snap at people and i have wicked bad allergies right now so i have a massive headache..)

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((sorry dude,))

message 46: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (yeppers, ohh life
and huddy buddy! best huddy vid ever with the best song! its sover banter ish... hehehe...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH9Sr2...)

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((i get hoarse and a stuffy nose for allergies))

message 48: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (yeah :[ i hate it, my nose is always stuffy and i just feel gross but its such a nice day here..)

She put down the pile of branches neatly, nodding as Alex and Ian made their way back. "Looks like we have rocks too, perfect." she said.

Alex rolled her eyes at him, smirking a bit. "I'm fairly sure my arms aren't as frail and girly as yours, mr. 'nice guy'." she laughed. "What happened to the whole 'nice' aspect of that again?" she said sarcastically, glancing up at her mum and Sam. "Oh good. Firewood."

"Good idea." Ethan agreed and started back the way they came, slwoly memorizing his surroundings

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((so...i geuss i'm not gunna rp in this one..???))

message 50: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Lisa looked between them, looking slightly confused. "Lisa Grey, good to hear that you survived as well." she said, glancing past him to Ethan who just stood off to the side awkwardly, watching warily as the three greeted eachother easily.

She put down her rocks, smirking at him. "Your becoming more and more attractive every second." she said with a sarcastic smile. "I might even like you for your personality more than your butt now!" she said in mock surprise, clamping her hand over her mouth to go along with it.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6