The FAYZ: The Gone Series discussion

Predictions > Astrid... Power?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 455 (455 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Mike (new)

Mike | 509 comments Diana read Astrid as having a power.. but no book has revealed what it is yet. Prdictions?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Something cool.

message 3: by Mike (new)

Mike | 509 comments Ya..i have no idea what it could be though

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm talking to Luke on the phone and he said Astrid's power was to determine someones fate. I have no clue where he got it...but he says the first GONE but I can't remember, heeh

message 5: by Mike (new)

Mike | 509 comments oh ya i kind of remmeber that.. i think thats she saws Sam's fate and knew he could help her get to power.. so she kinda used him hah

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm still confused, lol,

message 7: by Grace (new)

Grace | 637 comments Astrid see's people as like stars and the brighter they are...

I really don't know how to finish that sentence
But Sam is the brightest star

message 8: by Mike (new)

Mike | 509 comments haha same..

message 9: by Selena (new)

Selena (masterjedilena) P. 471 of Gone...
Astrid: "I touch a person's hand and I sometimes see what looks in my mind like a streak of fire across the sky... Weird, huh? I see it as bright or dim, long or short. I don't know what it means, I don't have any control over it and I haven't really tried exploring it yet. But it feels like I'm seeing some measure of, I don't know, significance or something? It's like I'm seeing a person's soul or maybe their fate, but in highly metaphorical terms."

message 10: by Anthony (new)

Anthony  (anthonyprince) | 698 comments maybe she sees their life span

message 11: by Mike (new)

Mike | 509 comments thanks Lena, that was helpful :) and maybe she sees how they could be useful to her

message 12: by Selena (new)

Selena (masterjedilena) No prob :) Yeah... I'm really eager for this story line to develop. I wonder if that will happen in Plague? :/

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Heeeh

message 14: by Mike (new)

Mike | 509 comments ya i cant wait for Plauge.. I heard there is gunna be a lot of romance in Plague haha i hope diana and caine get together

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Of course they're going to! :)

message 16: by Grace (new)

Grace | 637 comments I kinda don't want Astrid to have a power, it seems unfair that she gets to be so smart and have a power, while some kids have nothing.

On the other hand, it seems kind of odd that the sister of the boy who created the Fayz doesn't have a power

message 17: by Rob (new)

Rob (goodreadscomchaoticcookie37) | 339 comments Grace {Pirate Ship Scream Off} wrote: "On the other hand, it seems kind of odd that the sister of the boy who created the Fayz doesn't have a power"

Thats a good point. Especially since Sam and Caine are both four bars you would think siblings share power levels to some degree.

message 18: by Adam (new)

Adam  (adawg) | 339 comments shes gotta have something that is sorta like Petes....... since theyre related

message 19: by Renn(: (new)

Renn(: (RennSoars) | 156 comments Ya, but Caine's and Sam's powers are nothing alike and they're related. Hmm..

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Ugh! this is mind racking.

message 21: by Renn(: (new)

Renn(: (RennSoars) | 156 comments Oh my gosh!!!! i understand what 'mind racking' means now!! A 'rack' is a torture device, and its torturing ur mind trying to figure this out! Bingo!!!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

*arches eyebrow*

You are smart, Renn... ;)

message 23: by Rob (new)

Rob (goodreadscomchaoticcookie37) | 339 comments Renn3 wrote: "Ya, but Caine's and Sam's powers are nothing alike and they're related. Hmm.."

Maybe, but they're the only known four bars in existence so they have that in common.

Dan Dan Dan DAN Dan Dan Dan. (dan_nlolz) *claps sarcastically* well done renn, well done.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Damn, I just dropped a chip :(

message 26: by Renn(: (new)

Renn(: (RennSoars) | 156 comments :D a n_n lolz wrote: "*claps sarcastically* well done renn, well done."

Why thank you Dan (:

message 27: by Rob (new)

Rob (goodreadscomchaoticcookie37) | 339 comments Girl on Fire *Rose* wrote: "Damn, I just dropped a chip :("

Noooooooo! Poor chip =[

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Robert wrote: "Girl on Fire *Rose* wrote: "Damn, I just dropped a chip :("

Noooooooo! Poor chip =["

I knowwww! I was devastated :'(

message 29: by Rob (new)

Rob (goodreadscomchaoticcookie37) | 339 comments Chip, may he rest in peace and always be remembered for his crispy texture and salty taste =[

*Chorus sings*
Na na na na. Na na na na. Hey hey hey, goodbye.

message 30: by Adam (new)

Adam  (adawg) | 339 comments lol...

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Adam wrote: "lol..."

Ha, you'll be seeing a lot of this stuff around here...and even worse things. Things that will make you wanna peel your eyes off. Dun dun dah!

message 32: by Anika (new)

Anika | 623 comments lol yup!

message 33: by Renn(: (new)

Renn(: (RennSoars) | 156 comments Got that right Rose! All of those Quidilio/Caike/Dam/Sake pictures are haunting my dreams still! *shudders*

message 34: by Anthony (new)

Anthony  (anthonyprince) | 698 comments i agree with you Renn, its like Nightmare Galore

message 35: by Renn(: (new)

Renn(: (RennSoars) | 156 comments You scared me too, Anferney ;)

message 36: by Anthony (new)

Anthony  (anthonyprince) | 698 comments oh .... i know ...

heheehehe mwahahahahaha!!!

*runs off to secret labratory*

message 37: by Renn(: (new)

Renn(: (RennSoars) | 156 comments *crawls under desk and hides to escape the evils of Anthony*

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

I love Dexter's Laboratory.
Hehehehe

message 39: by Rob (new)

Rob (goodreadscomchaoticcookie37) | 339 comments *Goes into Anthonys labratory and starts accidently wrecking things*

Anthony: ROB! Get out of my lab-or-atory!

Rob: Whats this button do?

*explosion*

Rob: Woah! Pretty colors =D

message 40: by Renn(: (new)

Renn(: (RennSoars) | 156 comments *looks at Rob in amusement*

"Such a child."

message 41: by Rob (last edited Jun 03, 2010 03:08PM) (new)

Rob (goodreadscomchaoticcookie37) | 339 comments Renn3 wrote: "*looks at Rob in amusement*

"Such a child.""

"A child with the power to create pretty colors! ^.^"

*presses a bunch of buttons which is quickly followed by more explosions and alarms going off*

Anthony: Rob, you just launched missles at the moon!

message 42: by Renn(: (new)

Renn(: (RennSoars) | 156 comments *runs around screaming*

"Rob you idiot!! Stop making pretty colors!!!"

*Runs into lab to stop Rob*

*tackles him*

message 43: by Rob (new)

Rob (goodreadscomchaoticcookie37) | 339 comments "Judging by Anthonys reaction that will probably have consequences"

*Gets tackled by Renn3*

message 44: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 1487 comments YAY! There's no moon!!! And it really is made out of cheese!!!

message 45: by Renn(: (new)

Renn(: (RennSoars) | 156 comments "Yum! Cheese balls for everyone!"

message 46: by Rob (new)

Rob (goodreadscomchaoticcookie37) | 339 comments Woo! ^.^

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

*cheesballs fly from the ground and hit Rose in the head*

Owie.

message 48: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 1487 comments Yummy = ]

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

'Ey >_<

message 50: by Aaron Vincent (new)

Aaron Vincent (aaronvincent) Oh geez,.,everybody here seems to have ADHD. I guess I'm on the right group., o.0

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10