The FAYZ: The Gone Series discussion

Sastrid, Caina, Janna, Sana and Quana

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,109 (1109 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23

message 1: by Anthony (new)

Anthony  (anthonyprince) | 698 comments which couple do think will last together or split?

i think Caina and Jainna(Jack + Brianna) are gonna last

Sastrid's going to go through a rough patch but pull through

and Quana (Quinn + Lana) might split when they actually make it official that theyre going out. although her and Edilio could have something together, we never know

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Jack and Brianna will last I agree. They're cute, young, and both have personalities that just clash(:

YES!!! I bet Sastrid is gonna have a ton of ups and downs, but also pull through and love each other.

Quana? Maybe;) I think that Quinn compliments [not actually giving compliments...if you know what I mean:] Lana in some aspects, but I always thought Lana and Edilio would be perfect. He seems like the guy who could totally just, er, 'handle' her.

message 3: by Anthony (new)

Anthony  (anthonyprince) | 698 comments yeah. i think she was kinda of hinting that they were over in Lies (Lana and Quinn).
she said they tried it out but it didnt work out. so maybe Edilio's gonna move in and try it out with Lana

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I really hope. For me they don't seem 'perfect', but 'right' ;)
And I'm thinking there may be a tiny bit of dramatic romance thing going on in Lana's life. Because one, in LIES she had disappeared, and two, there's that part of Lana in which i think she always fears she's gonna hurt someone or something

message 5: by Anthony (new)

Anthony  (anthonyprince) | 698 comments yeah i know what u mean. i totally skimmed over thepart where she left the town. i wonder where she went.i want to see more of the FAYZ. she should go to Lake Tramanto or some of the mountains inside the FAYZ, cuz maybe there are kids there that we dont know about, kinda like Sanjit and his siblings

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah.
And I wonder if she'll find some other people, maybe in the mountains or something or wherever the hell she ends up. Oooommmggg how interesting would that be if she found like a little baby! That just came to mind, lol.

message 7: by Anthony (new)

Anthony  (anthonyprince) | 698 comments yeah thats what i was sayingggg!!!!!

the baby idea sounds interesting. like mybe the kids taking care of it cant anymore so she adopts the baby and she starts to become her old self again. hopefully lol

message 8: by Selena (last edited May 17, 2010 08:08PM) (new)

Selena (masterjedilena) Sastrid: I have no clue what will happen with them. I'm kinda pissed with the "strid" part, so a part of me wants Sam to find someone else. But then again, they are good together, and it might help them become better if they're together.

Caina: Epic.

Jainna: I love them together! It's so darn sweet. I really hope it'll develop and last. :))

Quana: Yes! Happen! I think Edilio is strong willed like Lana, so they would butt heads. But Quinn is just kinda mellow and goes with the flow, which is what Lana needs. And the only reason it "didn't work out" was because Lana was going through issues with anger and whatnot. She wasn't really being friendly to anyone. So if she straightens out,maybe...

And on the subject of exploring a new place... how come no one has been up to the National Guard Air Base yet?? I'll bet there are some MREs, guns, gasoline, or something useful there.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe they just haven't gotten there yet, I guess.

message 10: by Selena (new)

Selena (masterjedilena) It's been like 7 months. Maybe there'll be a new character camping out there? Haha, sorry, I'm just the curious, explore-every-nook-and-cranny type. :p

message 11: by Rob (new)

Rob (goodreadscomchaoticcookie37) | 339 comments You cant rule out the possibility of a "Bekka" with Brianna and Dekka ha. I think Jack and Brianna will stay together though personally, I think they fit well =].

message 12: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 1487 comments Yeah.. i can't really think of a name for Jack and Brianna... Brick, anyone?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

@Robert, that's true. But with Brianna I just don't see her as fitting the whole love thing with Dekka, but it's possible.

@Yil, haha yes! That's cute(:

message 14: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Rayne | 460 comments CAINA FOREVERRR!!! Though I would also be quite content with Quana, as well. But, as long as there's some Caina going on, I'm happy :)

message 15: by Anthony (new)

Anthony  (anthonyprince) | 698 comments addicted2life wrote: "Yeah.. i can't really think of a name for Jack and Brianna... Brick, anyone?"

umm lol how about Jainna?? i like Brack also

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I think Lana and Edilio still.

message 17: by Anthony (new)

Anthony  (anthonyprince) | 698 comments OMG ROSE!!!

we're finally disagreeing on something lol

you know what i just figured out? i dont really like Edilio. i dont hate him, but i dont like him. he's just too goody good and unrealistic.

please dont hate me lol

message 18: by Selena (new)

Selena (masterjedilena) Hm, I don't think Edilio is too "goody good" or "unrealistic". I actually know a few people like him, and they still have their faults.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Anthony wrote: "OMG ROSE!!!

we're finally disagreeing on something lol

you know what i just figured out? i dont really like Edilio. i dont hate him, but i dont like him. he's just too goody good and unrealistic...."

OMG ANTHONY!!!!
Whoa, that's a first haha!

I don't hate you but I don't think Edilio is too goody good! *gasp* But I feel sometimes he's too humble & a bit sensitive, but that makes him all the more cuter

message 20: by Anthony (new)

Anthony  (anthonyprince) | 698 comments yeah thats why you guys like him! he's cute. to us guys he's kinda of a kiss ass and he's really sensitive.

he nwas trying to convince Sam that Drake was dead, when he obviously wasnt. i mean i like him, i just dont love him. i never realyy pay attention to him, he's kinda just there ..

message 21: by Thomas (new)

Thomas | 2 comments I like him because he is one of the few people in the FAYZ that still has his integrity in tact.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Anthony wrote: "yeah thats why you guys like him! he's cute. to us guys he's kinda of a kiss ass and he's really sensitive.

he nwas trying to convince Sam that Drake was dead, when he obviously wasnt. i mean i li..."

Well true, but didn't everyone wanna believe that Drake was gone? o.O

message 23: by Thomas (new)

Thomas | 2 comments It was probably really easy for people to figure that Drake was dead after a whole mountain collapsed on him.

message 24: by Karen (new)

Karen | 7 comments Sastrid - They're going to have a lot of arguments but they'll make it.

Caina - If they split, I think I would actually cry. They are the BEST couple.

Jainna - They're really cute and I definitely think they'll last.

Quana - They probably won't get togther, but I think Lana and Edilio will get together and I hope Quinn will find someone too.

And on the subject of Lana leaving town - the fourth book is obviously about a plague spreading through town, so do you think that Lana will come back to town at the end and heal them all? And do you think Lana will find Sanjit and co. and heal Bowie??

message 25: by Renn(: (new)

Renn(: (RennSoars) | 156 comments Maybe Bowie causes the plague?? Sanjit doesnt know wut kind of sickness he has...

message 26: by Yiling (last edited May 19, 2010 01:33PM) (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 1487 comments Nahh... They were on the island. Computer jack started it. = [

message 27: by Renn(: (new)

Renn(: (RennSoars) | 156 comments Ya but if Bowie spreads what he has to the kids in Perdido Beach... its possible.

message 28: by Anthony (new)

Anthony  (anthonyprince) | 698 comments Renn3 wrote: "Ya but if Bowie spreads what he has to the kids in Perdido Beach... its possible."

Yeah but Bowie isnt the only one who has it. Jack had it, Brianna has it, Dekka has it, and now Sam has it. So any of them could just as well spread it, not just Bowie

@EdilioFans i know i know, he does keep his head straight through everything that happens. But thats the exaxct reason why i dont care for him that much. Seriously, no one would be that nice and sincere if it were to happen in real life. I'm not saying it's bad, i just get irritated by him. I want him to just crack one day to show me that he's not Jesus

message 29: by Selena (new)

Selena (masterjedilena) I thought Bowie had something different, tho. But maybe... I don't know.

Edilio isn't necessarily nice and sincere, he just does what needs to be done. When Sam runs away, he puts out the fire. When a kid dies, he sucks it up and buries the body. Maybe that makes him a "goody good", but not everyone can be messed up and crack and have issues. There has to be someone to keep some sort of stability.

@Rose: I didn't want Drake to die :))

message 30: by Anthony (new)

Anthony  (anthonyprince) | 698 comments @Lena i totally forgot that he was the one who did all that. i change my mind, i like him. he's just not on my favorite's list. i feel neutral about him

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah and remember he had like a breakdown in Lies?

message 32: by Anthony (new)

Anthony  (anthonyprince) | 698 comments He did? Was that when zil started the fire?

message 33: by Renn(: (new)

Renn(: (RennSoars) | 156 comments After putting out the fire. When he was with the council.Poor Edilio. Howard started crying too. *sniffle*

message 34: by Mike (new)

Mike | 509 comments I really hope Quinn and Lana get together! Accept Lanas been being mean latley. She said she almost shot Quinn so he doesnt visit her anymore :(

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Anthony wrote: "He did? Was that when zil started the fire?"

I forget, but it was when Astrid, Sam, and others were in the room.

message 36: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 1487 comments Was that the coucil meeting?

louder now_Hailey  (tlouderbnows) | 19 comments okay can someone please explain to me what the big deal is with Caina? I mean they are okay but i don't get why ya'll are callin them epic and amazing and saying you couldn't live without caina! I really don't get it.
and i'm not saying that to personally offend anyone!
i promise!!!
n e way i am undecided about quana. I love Quinn and I love Edillio so idk which one to choose! I think it's cuz those two are in my favs circle while i am not to fond of Lana. :/ i don't hate her but i am not to crazy bout her either.
I loved Sastrid in hunger but now i only like the sam part of that equation. Astrid is on my hate list right now. She is excruciatingly annoying to me and so i kinda want sam to move on to someone else... Maybe Taylor??? Idk?? Its possible ;d
I really like Brick or Brake or watev ppl are calling jack and brianna lol! they are def. sweet together. but i want to see their relationship progress in plague that would be insane! :)

message 38: by Anthony (new)

Anthony  (anthonyprince) | 698 comments in my opinion i think theyre a great couple because they really dont act like a couple. i think it annoys people when couples are all over each other and in love, and Caina is the exact opposite. they practically hate each other, but in a good way. theyre just different and very interesting and complicating. idk thats my opinion

i vote for Quana, i could care less for Ladilio. though the name is catchy. Ladilio ... i like it... anyway back to the point. I have a feeling Edilio will find someone in time

Sastrid's good. Just good though, nothing more and nothing less

oh and i like Jainna. Brick sounds like some butch football player a beer belly lol >.<

message 39: by Rob (new)

Rob (goodreadscomchaoticcookie37) | 339 comments I agree with Anthony about Caina. I like how theyre not your stereotypical lovey-dovey couple, but you know they have very strong feelings for eachother.

Im not sure about Edilio or Quinn for Lana, but I am pretty sure she likes Quinn more even though she pulled a gun on him >.<

Sam and Astrid will be better together in the future books I think now that they learned to compromise and not be so freaking stubborn all the time.

Jainna and Jack is awesome! Thats all I have to say about them ^.^

Dan Dan Dan DAN Dan Dan Dan. (dan_nlolz) Girl on Fire *Rose* wrote: "Jack and Brianna will last I agree. They're cute, young, and both have personalities that just clash(:

YES!!! I bet Sastrid is gonna have a ton of ups and downs, but also pull through and love each other.

Quana? Maybe;) I think that Quinn compliments [not actually giving compliments...if you know what I mean:] Lana in some aspects"

(( if you mean it like that it's spelt 'complements'))

message 41: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 1487 comments Robert wrote: "I agree with Anthony about Caina. I like how theyre not your stereotypical lovey-dovey couple, but you know they have very strong feelings for eachother.

Im not sure about Edilio or Quinn for Lana..."

Nah. I don't think that she really likes Quinn that much.

message 42: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Rayne | 460 comments Caina is so interesting because they are increadibly unpredictable and original. You never know what either of them are going to do, or how they're going to act. They are pretty bad people, but, for some reason, they are exactly right for each other, although Diana refuses to admit it most of the time. They're both charming, manipulative, and power-hungry people who are not the type to fall inlove. But, they do. With each other. They're hilarious to read about and everything that happens with them is completley unexpected. That's why I love them :) They keep me thinking. Does Diana really love Caine? Does he love her? Can they last? Will they end up together? It's impossible to tell.

message 43: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 1487 comments Yeah. I know!! As Diana said, he doesn't really show any feelings, he's incapable of falling in love.. just like i am.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

:D a n_n lolz wrote: "Girl on Fire *Rose* wrote: "Jack and Brianna will last I agree. They're cute, young, and both have personalities that just clash(:

YES!!! I bet Sastrid is gonna have a ton of ups and downs, but al..."

Really? I didn't know that

message 45: by Selena (new)

Selena (masterjedilena) Ladilio is a cool word, but Edilio need someone better than Lana. Right now she annoys me, so of course I don't want my favorite character to end up with her :p lol And I think Quinn is a little more relaxed and wouldn't clash with Lana's headstrong, independent personality.

message 46: by Anthony (new)

Anthony  (anthonyprince) | 698 comments ok well the eligible bachelorettes for Edilio are pretty much just Taylor. though i do have a feeling he will end up with a girl that has no powers. i think it would be too much for him to handle if he had a gf that just "pops in" without any warning all the time. he needs a nice, peaceful, quiet girl that doesnt give him any grief

message 47: by Maya (new)

Maya | 18 comments about Caina...

idk, i don't feel like they're exactly epic either. sorry to everyone who disagrees, nothing personal, really! i see what you're all saying about how they aren't your stereotypical lovey-dovey couple. (like Sastrid in book 1... i don't know about you guys, but i got REALLY sick of hearing about how great Astrid's hair smelled, how awesome it was to make out with her, blah blah blah)

but at the same time... i think i remember someone saying, on another thread, how Caina is awesome because they both need each other so desperately. that's exactly why i think they're not that great. i mean, it seems like Caine especially needs Diana b/c he thinks he can't live without her. but extreme neediness isn't love, at least, not the best kind of love.

i think the most amazing example of love in the series is the way dekka feels about brianna. she loves her and wants what's best for her even though she knows she can probably never be with her. sure, dekka would love to be with brianna, but ultimately, brianna's happiness is more important to her than her own. so she's willing to love her from a distance, to let brianna go and be with someone else instead.

Caine would never do that. He's too possessive, too controlling, too needy, too selfish. Being so desperate to be with someone that having that other person matters more to you than what's really best for him/her... well, i just don't think that's a very impressive type of love.

message 48: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 1487 comments Wow. I never thought about it that way Maya. I donna, i never really thought about Dekka & Brianna because they're not really going out, but that's really sweet. = ]

message 49: by Selena (new)

Selena (masterjedilena) @Anthony: Hey I fit that description! haha jkkk. maybe he just won't get together with anyone at all? not everyone has to be with somebody.

@Maya: I get what you're saying about Caina. What they have isn't real love. I just like them because they're fun to read about.

message 50: by Anthony (new)

Anthony  (anthonyprince) | 698 comments @Lena yeah i know, who says you need someone else to be happy? lol he could be a lone ranger

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23