The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Report for Duty > who doesn't love a good mystery?!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary (new)

Mary (marycrissy) Hi! I'm new to this group...just finished The Human Factor by Graham Greene...written in the late '70's...anyone out there read this?

message 2: by Donna, Co-Moderator (new)

Donna | 2178 comments Mod
Welcome Mary. While I haven't read The Human Factor I am sure some of our members have. The Third Man was recently nominated for our Summer Theme read so I know that there is at least one Graham Greene fan out there.

message 3: by Hayes, Co-Moderator (new)

Hayes (hayes13) | 2060 comments Mod
Hi Mary. Thanks for joining the group. I haven't read the Human Factor, but I adore Graham Green. Travels with My Aunt is a fabulous classic and I loved Our Man in Havana: An Entertainment, which was also a brilliant film, with Peter Ustinov I think.

message 4: by Mary (new)

Mary (marycrissy) Hayes wrote: "Hi Mary. Thanks for joining the group. I haven't read the Human Factor, but I adore Graham Green. Travels with My Aunt is a fabulous classic and I loved [book:Our Man in Havana: An Ent..."
Thanks for the "welcome"! I certainly will be reading more of him, and will check out Travels with My Aunt. The cover of Human Factor said it was to be made into a "motion picture"; but that was over 30 years ago (I think I'm getting old!:)

message 5: by Mary (new)

Mary (marycrissy) Donna wrote: "Welcome Mary. While I haven't read The Human Factor I am sure some of our members have. The Third Man was recently nominated for our Summer Theme read so I know that there..."
Thanks for welcoming me into the group. I look forward to following the reads and comments!