Book Bloggers Anonymous discussion

General Book Disscussions > Vampire Academy Fans

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lostinshadow09 (new)

Lostinshadow09 | 2 comments Hay all

I was just wondering if there are any VA fans out there?

Sorry that this is so short but I have a book calling to me. lol.. What book you ask? HMM wonders how many people be be mad when i say it "Spirit Bound" Book #5 in VA. Gotta love the pre-order option on Amazon. Sorry guys.

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (roses7184) I haven't gotten to these yet but I've seen great reviews! My mountainous TBR pile taunts me daily...lol.

message 3: by Stella (new)

Stella (stella_exlibris) | 93 comments Mod
I haven't read the Vampire Academy series yet, but only heard the best of things about it so it is added to my wishlist/TBR list. I recently won the 1st book, so if I'm hooked I'll definitely devour the whole series :-)

message 4: by Amber (new)

Amber (crazyaboutbooks) | 5 comments I own the first four VA books but I haven't got to reading them yet. I too hear that they are very good and plan to start this series as soon as I'm finished reading HON 5,6,and 7.

message 5: by ♦Jennifer♦ (new)

♦Jennifer♦ (thejenneral) I absolutely love this series! Honestly, I love anything by Richelle Mead, and the last book left on a really good cliff hanger.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I really have to start reading this series. Shall be my next...next read,lol!

message 7: by AtenRa (new)

AtenRa | 20 comments I'm reading VA 5 now and I cannot put it down!VA is one, if not the best vampire series out there!

message 8: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Leigh (mandan513) | 9 comments Oh, I <3 this seris! It's one of my favorites! You all need to read it! Dang it should have pre-ordered...

TheGeekyBlogger I just got the first book off of audible --so after I finish my current audio book, I will start it!

message 10: by Kindlelicious (new)

Kindlelicious | 16 comments I LOVE Richelle Mead, but this series was just okay for me. I liked the House of Night series slightly better. Regardless, I will still be reading Spirit Bound and hoping for a happy ending! :)

Aly (Fantasy4eva) | 27 comments its so awesome!!! i just adore Adrian and rose!

message 12: by Beth (new)

Beth (xmaybe) | 88 comments After seeing so much talk about it, I got it from the library the other day. It does look interesting!

♫♥✿LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ (Chasity) (lllreviews) | 127 comments Mod
I just read and reviewed Spirit Bound!!!=) I am such a Dimitri fan *sigh* I am hoping the next installment will be different for him But towards the end it seemed like he regains some of his spark! ;)!

message 14: by TheGeekyBlogger (new)

TheGeekyBlogger I just finished the first one (yeah make fun of how far behind I am LOL)! I really loved it :) Can't wait to read the rest of the series!

message 15: by Stella (new)

Stella (stella_exlibris) | 93 comments Mod
Felicia, I'm still further behind: I only have it on my TBR pile, haven't read the series yet.. But will soon! :-)

message 16: by Athenna (new)

Athenna | 17 comments Well i need to read spirit bound i just started it today . i do enjoy this series i didnt think i would it seemed kinda corney and i didnt care for The House of Night Series ( witch i am not sure why i keep reading them i cant help my self then i am annoyeed with the book once i am done.. lol ) and i thought that vampire academy would be just like that so i didnt want to read it but my daughter bought the first book for me last year for mother day and i loved them... but i tend to fall for the under dog and always get my heart broken so ive been rooting for Adrian all along . dont get me wrong i love Dimitri but i cant help it that i like Adrian.. lol ihope ill enjoy spirit bound.. :)
Athenna

message 17: by ~~*Julie (new)

~~*Julie Kawalec-pearson (jewl) Athenna wrote: and i didnt care for The House of Night Series ( witch i am not sure why i keep reading them i cant help my self then i am annoyeed with the book once i am done.. lol ..."
I didn't care for HON either and I am asking myself why did I keep reading and why do I still feel compelled to pick up the newest book. I guessI feel like a failure if I don't know what happens at teh end! LOL

message 18: by Athenna (new)

Athenna | 17 comments lol yep i understand Julie.. its not a series i recommend to any one its my own personal torchure i certainly don't need to put upon any one else.. lol i just cant stand zoey shes a horr and the writing style sucks they try to hard to sound like teens ,, but i find my self reading the next one only to see what happens .. i have Burned sitting on my shelf i just haven't made my self read it yet.. its sooo sad this obsession i have.. lol right now i am going to start Spirit bound then i will have to read a grown up book before i can endure burned.. lol
Athenna

message 19: by Yesenia (new)

Yesenia Hernandez (yeseniagoodreads) | 5 comments I am a huge fan of the seres. I think it is the perfect mix of coming of age subject matter including mature topics while still maintaining its youth. There is only 1 book left in the series, I think, before it turns into a new one using some current cast so I'm a little saddened by it.

message 20: by TheGeekyBlogger (new)

TheGeekyBlogger I am on Shadowkissed and loving it!

message 21: by ~~*Julie (new)

~~*Julie Kawalec-pearson (jewl) just finished the first one and I loved it can't wait to get the next one from teh library