After Dark discussion

TV Shows and Movies > TV Shows and Movies

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sherri (new)

Sherri Claytor (sherrileeclaytor) | 26 comments Mod
What TV shows do you follow? What scary movies did you love?

message 2: by eleanor (new)

eleanor I use to follow "Supernatural" until the End of Season 5. Loved Those Boys "Yummy"
Will be checking out 'The Walking Dead' in a few days'

message 3: by Sherri (new)

Dean and Sam. I watched that one too. But I've missed most of the last season. Need to catch up. I hope it continues.

message 4: by eleanor (new)

eleanor What I'm following right now though is "In the Middle" & "Modern Family" & half the stuff they show on NBC on Thursday nights. I can't believe that network would stack all their sitcom's on 1 night. Not very bright IMO

message 5: by Sherri (new)

CBS did the same thing, but on Mondays. Why everything on one night? Right now I’m patiently waiting to check out ABC’s Nine Lives of Chloe King in about two weeks, then TNT’s Falling Skies.

message 6: by Sherri (new)

Falling Skies, from what I understand, will be a sci-fi/Alien type drama. You may want to watch for Grimm this fall. I think that one will be on NBC--detectives solving cases based on fairytales. I thought that one looked interesting.

message 7: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany | 1 comments Theses are my Favorite shows. Grimm, The Walking Dead, and American Horror Story. I still watch Supernatural from time to time what do u think of 666 Avenue