VAMPIREz -VS- WEREWOLFz discussion

invites

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) heres where you say how many people, and who if its nessissary in case you're not being truthful, and please dont get off topic here. also, the person with the most confirmed invites will become a mod, so theres some motivation for you to invite. if you have been invited here, then say by who, and you have a better chance of becoming a mod later, if you prove yourself.

message 2: by Esther, Wait, if you put candy in some dirt you WON'T grow a candy tree? (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 805 comments Mod
actually... thats really smart, getting more people on the group and another mod...

message 3: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (ily_123) | 671 comments i wanna be a mod!

message 4: by The (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) if u wanna be a mod, u have to work for it. read the first message and the message about this in your inbox

message 5: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (ily_123) | 671 comments crap man! why cant you just click a button and poof im a mod?

message 6: by Esther, Wait, if you put candy in some dirt you WON'T grow a candy tree? (new)

ummmm he can? he just doesn;t want too

message 7: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (ily_123) | 671 comments i know........i say lets beat him up!..jk

message 8: by Esther, Wait, if you put candy in some dirt you WON'T grow a candy tree? (new)

hahahaha!!!

message 9: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (ily_123) | 671 comments no really lets beat him up...he's only an eigth grader>:D......ok ok jk!

message 10: by Esther, Wait, if you put candy in some dirt you WON'T grow a candy tree? (new)

hahaha! ... wait how old are u? im just a 7th grader (I mean im going to be one like this year)

message 11: by The (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) i may only be in 8th grade, but ive taken down many people who have been out of school for years, even in school but ubove me as of grade level. so dont mess wit me!

message 12: by Esther, Wait, if you put candy in some dirt you WON'T grow a candy tree? (new)

hahahaha... I remember i was playing monkey in the middle (i have really immature friends) and I was the monkey (I stink at catching) and they were like, 'Esther try!' Because i stopped trying to get the ball. So when my friend got the ball I tackled her (it was pretty impressive because Im not even 5'0 and she's 5'8 1/2...)

message 13: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (ily_123) | 671 comments im not that tall for a 16 year old. im 5'3 and plus dark freak wouldnt hit a girl...would you?O.o

message 14: by Esther, Wait, if you put candy in some dirt you WON'T grow a candy tree? (new)

... i bet you he would

message 15: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (ily_123) | 671 comments oh shit....

message 16: by Esther, Wait, if you put candy in some dirt you WON'T grow a candy tree? (new)

hahaha... but he doesn't know where we live.... does he?

message 17: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (ily_123) | 671 comments idk...he could be a stalkerO.o

message 18: by Esther, Wait, if you put candy in some dirt you WON'T grow a candy tree? (new)

mayyyybeeeeeeeeee.... *spooky-stalker-creepy voice*

message 19: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (ily_123) | 671 comments hahahahahaha!

message 20: by Esther, Wait, if you put candy in some dirt you WON'T grow a candy tree? (new)

tehe *weird southern accent*