awesomesauce RP discussion

Vampire RP > Vampire RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 462 (462 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Summer ☀️ (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 398 comments Dani was new to the vampire world, so she was afraid. She didn't know any of these vampires, and most of them looked scary.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Annabelle was running to one of those stupid meetings again about 'vampires befriending humans' or whatever. She was so sick of it, while she was running she saw Alyssa and ran up to her ((friends?)) "come on! We're going to be late! Besides, I heard theres a new vampire coming."

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivy moved silently through the crowd of people. Her mouth watered at the scent. She was going to a meeting of some sort. She had heard about from an old friend and was going for the first time.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Annabelle rolled her eyes and dragged Marissa after her. They arrived at the meeting late. "late again are we?" Annabelle looked down and sat down

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivy sat down and looked around. So many vampires. More than Ivy had ever seen.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Annabelle saw Ivy and wondered if this was the new girl they had been talking about.

message 7: by Summer ☀️ (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 398 comments Dani walked into a meeting room. She was afraid of all of them, since she was new and all. She was also starving. She hadn't had food in a long time, like 3 months.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivy licked her lips. She needed to fide some lunch. When was the stupid meeting over.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivy saw Alyssa lure the boy. Ivy was annoyed she had had her eye on the guy. She looked around for some one else.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"I am to picky." Ivy couldnt help but smile. She liked having a private joke.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Im Ivy."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"So you took care of that boy pretty quick. I'm still hungry so I better pick someone."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well there are some cute ones around." Ivy scanned the crowd and zeroed in on a tall boy with dark hair.

message 14: by Summer ☀️ (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 398 comments Dani saw Alyssa lure the boy, and everything. She didn't like the vampire thing, but she was hungry. Then, her craziness kicked in. She grabbed the person right next to her and sucked his blood, but of course, he died, which always happened when she sucked someone's blood. Then, every person who passed her, which was like 10 people, she sucked their blood out in public. Then, she fainted.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivy saw the girls killing spree. There was a group of preschool kids walking close to her so Ivy quickly picked up Dani and brought her away from the humans to calm down.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Girl that was awesome but a little messy. Calm down."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Whats it to ya punk."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Annabelle "yes, we are all vampires captain no brain. When do we eat?" she said as her fangs sharpened at the thought of human blood.

message 19: by Summer ☀️ (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 398 comments "I'm sorry, I think I got bit by a weird vampire, or something, because when I see too many humans in one place, I go crazy. And then the people die when I bite them. It's weird. And I've gone through training before." Dani said.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivy stood by the others. Frederick went up beside Tyler. "Hey dude whats up?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Annabelle looked at Dani "it's probably nothing." she couldn't think about anything else right now except her hunger.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Annabelle rolled her eyes, was this guy for real??

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Frederick smiled then he saw Ivy. He walked up behind her and whispered "Miss me?" Ivy hit him and threw him across the ally

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Annabelle was laughing as Ivy threw Frederick across the room, ally, place.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Annabelle shrugged "could've fooled me.."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"So are we, smart one." Ivy walked back to Annabelle. Frederick got up and brushed himself off.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Stop flirting you two." Ivy smirked

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Annabelle rolled her eyes at the two.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Frederick looked around. "Who?"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Annabelle shushed Frederick and listened.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivy glared at Frederick as he came to close to her.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Annabelle ran, she heard foot steps. It was a vampire hunter. She signaled the other while she had it pinned down.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivy bared her teeth.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Annabelle picked up the slayer and through it to the ground, hard enough to break nearly every bone in it's body.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hmmm Nice. I hate those guys." Ivy smiled

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Annabelle grinned and shrugged, might as well have the rest of it's blood. She quickly drank as much as she could to finally satisfy her, she threw the body over to the others. "eat up!"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivy grinned. "A few but I take care of um." Frederick spoke. "I actually see them quite a lot. /it's part of my job." He grinned at Ivy.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Annabelle laughed "try saying that 5 times fast."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Exactly." Frederick smiled slyly. "And this is Ivy. My girlfriend."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Annabelle raised her eyebrows "girl friend? Nice"

message 41: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) ((how can i bring my charrie back in?))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((she can see a group of vampires and come over.))
Ivy glared at Frederick. "I am not his girlfriend.. anymore."

message 43: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) Blaise saw a group of vampires. She went up to them "Hi"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Annabelle was trying to not laugh by saying hi to Blaise "hey! Your just in time, we were just debating whether tese two are a couple or not."

message 45: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) "Why?" asked Blaise

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivy spoke up. "He bit me about a year ago so I broke up with him.. end of story."

message 47: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) "Oh so I think they arent a couple" said Blaise

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you!" said Ivy exasperated. Frederick smiled

message 49: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) Blaise smiled

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Annabelle nodded in agreement "question," she said turning to Frederick "why Did you bite her?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10