gLee discussion

Season 1 > Episode 19: Dream On

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

April*procrastinator and proud* (boo-bop) heres the link for the preview
>> http://www.gleetastic.com/video/previ...
this episode looks so good! im so excited!PATRICK NEIL HARRIS! and Rachel gets meet her mom, even though we already know its Vocal Adrenalines coach, the one Will made out with. And for some reason im kind of releived that Rachelk and Jesse are still together... im totally Puckleberry but they have really good chemitsry and everything, and im happy as long as she's not with Finn, but I do like the idea of him chasing after her!!
lol i love Will as a teenager XD

message 2: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (sherrij2003) | 428 comments Neil Patrick Harris = Doogie Houser...found that out reading the Glee book...never knew that!

April*procrastinator and proud* (boo-bop) really, coolzz.
i have to read that XD

message 4: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Wait, what?!?!?! Rachel's mom is Shelby?!?!?! :O How did I not know this?

April*procrastinator and proud* (boo-bop) you didn't i thought it already spread around...
but it kinda obvious. They looks os imliar, and they have a couple duets together!!!

message 6: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Heh... I still had no idea. O.O

April*procrastinator and proud* (boo-bop) lol. i kinda figured it out back when she was making out with Will and said that most guys she makes out with are gay,
XD

message 8: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire But she said most choir directors...

But that's so cool! *spazzes* And weird....

April*procrastinator and proud* (boo-bop) what are Rachels Dad's..?? did she even say??
lol its knda wierd but it was expected.

message 10: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Idk... and it wasn't expected for me!

message 12: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire OMG! Rachel and her mom are singing "I Dreamed a Dream!" I love that song!!!!!! *faints*

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 454 comments The writer said Idina wouldn't be playing Rachel's mom, but they apparently like messing with us, so nothing's certain.

message 14: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Wait, what? That makes no sense...

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 454 comments Disregard what I just said. XD I thought I read somewhere that the writer said she wouldn't be, but I can't find where I thought I read it, and I found something saying it's confirmed.

I'm just losing my mind. :S

message 18: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Well that's not good. XD

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 454 comments No worries, it's fun losing my mind. WWWHHHHHEEEEEE!!!!!!!

April*procrastinator and proud* (boo-bop) it happens to me all the time XD

April*procrastinator and proud* (boo-bop) it happens to me all the time XD

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 454 comments *SPOILER*

"But now I think I kind of like her..." HA!!!!!! I LOVE JESSE!

message 23: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (sherrij2003) | 428 comments That was a good episode!!

I loved the Aerosmith "Dream On" battle. I <3 Aerosmith.

I knew Jesse was up to something...he didn't want to meet / be with Rachel just because he liked her, he was using her.

Idena Menzel and Lea Michelle do look eerily alike though.

Yay for Artie...he walked!! Even if it was only for a "day dream" at least we saw him get up out of that chair. And did anyone else notice the other glee club members in the dance routine?!?!

And...they tap danced on the show! I danced for 10 years and tap was my favorite so it was nice to see something a little different than the normal show dance or hip hop stuff.

And next week...GAGA!!! I love Lady Gaga. Yes she is a weirdo but I think she has good music. I read her book too so I understand why she is so freaky!

I just wish there was more from the other characters on the show this week but I kinda like how each week focuses on someone else, it's kinda neat...now if they just incorporate EVERYONE, not just the main characters that would ge great.

Wow...this ended up being a long post, oh well!

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 454 comments I knew Jesse was up to something...he didn't want to meet / be with Rachel just because he liked her, he was using her.
*SPOILERS*

He wasn't really using her. He was just trying to help Shelby connect with her. And he has started liking her!!! :D :D :D :D :D

message 25: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (sherrij2003) | 428 comments Yeah but now he's going to go back to vocal adrenaline and they are going to be "enemies" at competition...

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 454 comments That doesn't mean they have to break it off. Now Rachel knows we wasn't trying to make Glee Club die a slow and painful death. That was the main reason why the other Glee Club members didn't want them to date.

April*procrastinator and proud* (boo-bop) aww! i loved this episode! i bawled when they were singing I dreamed A Dream!!! i was crying! and I was also crying when Artie was singing at the end! i loved The Will/Bryan Ryan duet! i loved it! I have a whole new love for Jesse after this episode for some reason, I knew he was "using" her but it was for her, not for some low down reason like he was trying to trip up the glee club or something, and now he really likes her. I mean you could totally see it when they sang Total Eclipse of the heart that time! and he wsa only suppose ot make friends with her but he was her boyfriends instead, and he really likes her now!!!! I'm rooting for JessexRachel now!!! i still love Puckleberry and will always be them but Rachel and Jesse have a chemitsry that its hard to beat. It's probably because they're best friends and have played love interests with each other before, and I'm actually starting to like Rachel! Even though she is High Mantinience.!
XD
Im super uper excited for the Lady gaga episode! i know all of her songs off by heart! hehe.

message 28: by Devan, Sarcasm Expert (last edited May 19, 2010 03:18PM) (new)

Devan, Sarcasm Expert (curiouscat)

I was excited for this episode. I thought Dream On was powerful and intense. I looked away when Artie fell down, and how his dreams got crushed. I gasped so loud that all the air from my lungs were gone when he could move his legs a little. But then my dreams got smashed when I saw how well he was moving and I knew that he couldn't heal that fast so I realized it wasn't real.

I knew Jesse had other intentions from episode one, and I knew they were going to have the mother bit in there too. But then there was that song 'I Dreamed a Dream' and I was speachless I still am. Now I'm listing to the song nonstop.

April*procrastinator and proud* (boo-bop) lol I still think that Jesse and Rachle just match each other, and Jesse does like Rachel now. for some reason I loiked Jesse mroe after that episode,.

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 454 comments He said that he doesn't want her to get hurt. He realizes that she's special, and that they are so perfect for eachother! :D *squee* And I feel Jesse is perfect for high maintenance girls. Remeber in the first episode? How affectionately he said that Rachel was even more of a drama queen than he is. :D *more squees*

Devan, Sarcasm Expert (curiouscat) I still crack up laughing when I think about how they both have the same ballet class.

message 32: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire OMG. OMGOMGOMG! The episodes keep getting better and better and better and better!!! I LOVE Artie! I LOVE the songs! I LOVE the slightly bipolar Bryan Ryan!!! Annnddd... I still hate Rachel. XD

Fiirrsstt... Artie, the main character of this episode! (Sort of... for me...) I actually didn't cry when he couldn't stand. Maybe my heart has hardened. :O But it was soo sad!  When he started dancing in the mall, I was like, "ZOMG. He stood up! He's dancing! This makes no sense, but whatever! It's almost as epic as Lost- ZOMG IT'S MIKE." But it was only a dream... Anyway, Artie got two solos in this episode! And I LOVE "Dream a Little Dream Of Me"! I kinda spazzed when he started singing it... Oh yeah! And it rocks that Tina and him are back together! Tina's amazing! Artie's amazing (also cuz he didn't act like a perv in this episode... just that awkward boy I love)!

Bryan was so funny! "Dream On" was SOOO good!  Annnddd... yeah. That's kinda all I have to say on that. :O

Okay, Jesse is the PERFECT guy for Rachel. Mainly because she doesn't drive him insane. They MUST be together. Forever. Or else Rachel will become annoying again.  And I still don't think he was playing her. Shelby just wanted them to become friends, nothing more. Random quote: "It's like a little Rachel Berry museum!"

Oh, and Brenda is still great!