Mysteriosity ((An RP Group)) discussion

Games > Corrupt the Wish

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Alesea *Mysteriosity* Lithiam-White (alesea) | 48 comments CTW: Corrupt the Wish.
Where we make wishes come true, then tear them down immediately.

I'll start on this one, too. I'll say something like, "I wish for a pony". The next person to post will say something like, "Granted, but the pony is evil and tries to kill you whenever you ride it." Then they make a wish of your own. Simple.

So...

I wish I was a Jedi. :)

Alesea *Mysteriosity* Lithiam-White (alesea) | 48 comments Haha, nice. And your wish?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

WISH granted buuuuuuttttttt.... The breathmint turns out to be unsealed and by hygeinal law, you cannot eat it, but thats very good because it was poisoned.

I wish I could fly

Alesea *Mysteriosity* Lithiam-White (alesea) | 48 comments Granted, but you fly into an airplane turbine.

I wish I was on TV.

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Bryan (hannah-bryan) | 2 comments Granted, but TV has recently been banned due to filling people's minds with nonsense. :)

I wish I could ride on a cloud.

message 6: by AAAlien (last edited May 17, 2010 02:21PM) (new)

AAAlien Granted but it's Goku's cloud and he'll kill you to get it back. (please don't tell me you don't know who he is xD)

i wish it weren't so cold!

message 7: by Alesea *Mysteriosity* (last edited May 17, 2010 06:35PM) (new)

Alesea *Mysteriosity* Lithiam-White (alesea) | 48 comments Granted, but instead it's too hot.

I wish I had a dog ((a shiba inu to be exact)).

message 8: by Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (last edited May 17, 2010 08:53PM) (new)

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) granted, but your dog has rabies and bit a couple people and had to be put down((i know sad))

I wish I could go back in time to the dinosaur era((Triasic to be exact))

message 9: by Riley (new)

Riley (lihingmui) Granted, but then a dinosaur eats you.

I wish that Mockingjay came out tomorrow and I was the first one to read it. =)

message 10: by AAAlien (new)

AAAlien granted but it's bad, i mean, REALLY

i wish for a trip to Rome

Alesea *Mysteriosity* Lithiam-White (alesea) | 48 comments Granted, but you figure out you're severely allergic to them the hard way.

I wish I had a new laptop.

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) Granted, but it gets a virus and crashes on you a day after getting it

I wish Dimitri Belikov was a real person ((Dimitri from the Vampire Academy series))

Alesea *Mysteriosity* Lithiam-White (alesea) | 48 comments Granted, but he vanishes the minute you see him.

I wish I had a billion dollars.

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) Granted, but it turns out all of it is counterfeit*spelling*

I wish i could read the 5th Vampire Academy book, Spirit Bound((i'm serious, i want to read it...but i have to wait till someone buys it for me, or we get enough money))

Alesea *Mysteriosity* Lithiam-White (alesea) | 48 comments ((actually that's the correct spelling :]))

Granted, but you die of a heart attack because you were so excited.

I wish I had a dog.

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) ((yay!!!! I have horrible spelling when it comes to big words like that))

Granted, but it runs off and gets hit by a car((i love how almost all the Granted stuff ends with someone..*person or animal* dies))

I wish could go to Australia

Alesea *Mysteriosity* Lithiam-White (alesea) | 48 comments ((haha I know right! :]))

Granted, but there is an earthquake that separates the continent into 10 pieces and your flight is canceled.

I wish I lived in London.

message 18: by AAAlien (new)

AAAlien granted but no one else does

i wish i had a pirate ship

Alesea *Mysteriosity* Lithiam-White (alesea) | 48 comments ((ooh that's a good corruption :]))

Granted, but it sinks a day after you get it.

I wish I was a Harry Potter character.

message 20: by AAAlien (new)

AAAlien :(

granted but you'll be Filch

i wish y could get any book i wanted without having to pay for it (legally xD)

Alesea *Mysteriosity* Lithiam-White (alesea) | 48 comments ... :'(

Granted, but they have no words in them.

I wish I didn't have writer's block anymore!

message 22: by AAAlien (new)

AAAlien ((what is that?))

message 23: by Alesea *Mysteriosity* (last edited May 22, 2010 11:14PM) (new)

Alesea *Mysteriosity* Lithiam-White (alesea) | 48 comments ((it's when a writer doesn't know what to write. A blocked imagination, in other words. I get it a lot, haha))

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) ((yep, it's what i'm having right now too, Alesea))

Granted, you get writer's block again after one week

I wish my graduation ceremony would hurry up and get here already