World of Percy Jackson & The Olympians discussion

OLYMPUS > MOUNT OLYMPUS (a.k.a. the gods' palace)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 96 (96 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Stephanie (last edited Nov 20, 2010 06:20AM) (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) ONLY THE FIRST 11 MEMBERS TO CLAIM THEIR RESPECTIVE GODS (EXCLUDING ZEUS) WILL BE GIVEN GOD POSITIONS/NAMES HERE. THEY ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO WILL BE ALLOWED TO VISIT HERE.

THE TWELVE OLYMPIANS

The Thunder God, Lord of the Skies, The Elder God Zeus has been claimed by Tom.

The Queen of the Gods and Greek goddess of marriage, Hera has been claimed by Stephanie.

The God of the Sea, The Earthshaker, Poseidon has been claimed by Serina.

The King of the Underworld, The God of Death, Hades has yet to be claimed.

The Great Olympian God of War, Ares has yet to be claimed.

The Goddess of Love, Aphrodite has been claimed by Clyde.

The Goddess of Wisdom, Athena has been claimed by Jenni.

The Goddess of the Hunt, Artemis has been claimed by Nicole

The God of Light, Music & Prophesy, Apollo has been claimed by Jebbyjr.

The Goddess of Harvest, Demeter has yet to be claimed.

The Messenger of the Gods & Herald of Zeus, Hermes has been claimed by Tommy.

The god of wine and grapes who inspires ritual madness, joyful worship, and ecstasy, carnivals, celebration, Dionysus has yet to be claimed.

The god of fire (especially the blacksmith's fire) and the patron of all craftsmen, Hephaestus has yet to be claimed.

The Goddess of Spring & Queen of the Underworld, Persephone has yet to be claimed.

The Greek God of death(non-violent), Thantanos has yet to be claimed.

message 2: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (posiedonsdaughter) Posiedon :)

message 3: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Sorry, Serina's still active and has claimed Poseidon. Is there someone else you're interested in?

message 4: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (posiedonsdaughter) srry i meant lyk i wanted to be his daughter is that ok?

message 5: by Thomas, Zeus, The Lightning Head (Unofficial Mod) (new)

Thomas (artangel) | 325 comments Mod
lolz so i am back and pickin' up on what i left off. But Miss. Stephanie still is the Head Mod though :P lol

message 6: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Finally, nice to "see" you, Tom.

Yeah, Nicole that's fine. Why don't you go to the Demigod mansion and introduce yourself there then.

message 7: by Nicole (last edited Jun 21, 2010 10:05AM) (new)

Nicole (posiedonsdaughter) ok i did

message 8: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (Wolfluver555) | 21 comments can i claim artemis cuz i wanna be her daughter

message 9: by Thomas, Zeus, The Lightning Head (Unofficial Mod) (new)

hey! lol i am back and now you can finally 'see' me in action! :P I'll be back in 30 minutes though! time for dinner! ;P

message 10: by Stephanie (last edited Jun 21, 2010 11:36AM) (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Jennifer wrote: "can i claim artemis cuz i wanna be her daughter"

As she is the virgin goddess no one can be her daughter. You can be Artemis or her hunter.

Right, right, Tom. That's what they all say.

message 11: by Thomas, Zeus, The Lightning Head (Unofficial Mod) (new)

oh really?! lmao! well, Miss Stephanie, I am not like 'all' of them! I am different to the point of insanity!

message 12: by Thomas, Zeus, The Lightning Head (Unofficial Mod) (last edited Jun 21, 2010 11:57AM) (new)

HOLY POSEIDON WAVE!!!!!! YOU ARE HERA!!!!!!??????

message 13: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Sure it's not schizophrenia? You know perhaps I've joined the loony bin too because I saw a couple of guys at....was it Walmart or Cosco...that reminded me of one of your previous profile pictures. Now call that weird. Shame on you. Now I have to go clean the bathroom.

message 14: by Stephanie (last edited Jun 21, 2010 11:57AM) (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) HOLY COW! YES! Being a demigod and a mod was just getting too complicated.

message 15: by Thomas, Zeus, The Lightning Head (Unofficial Mod) (new)

lollz!! OIIIIIIIII!! I am Zeus!! get it? lmfao

Stephanie wrote: "Sure it's not schizophrenia? You know perhaps I've joined the loony bin too because I saw a couple of guys at....was it Walmart or Cosco...that reminded me of one of your previous profile pictures...."

lol! hahahahaaa!! which one are you talkin about?

message 16: by Stephanie (last edited Jun 21, 2010 12:05PM) (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Yes, yes. I realized that back when I chose Hera but I didn't want to be stuck with Demeter. And that was the only other female Olympian left.

Um... the one with your face on it. Did I send you too many group messages? You must be thinking, does she have a life outside of the computer? Or was it The Lost Hero cover that whispered to you, "go to World of Percy Jackson & The Olympians the group you've been absent from for months"?

message 17: by Thomas, Zeus, The Lightning Head (Unofficial Mod) (new)

Oooh lala!! really? I don't mind having you as my wife(imaginary goddess one though :P) though! just make sure you cook me a bowl of flashy-lightningy spaghetti once in a while! lmfao :P :P :P

lolz was it the one with long hair? lolz what was wrong with it?

message 18: by Stephanie (last edited Jun 21, 2010 12:11PM) (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Lol- yeah right. Can't cook to save my life. Unless you want grilled cheese or cold cereal. I'm sure I could manage some toast. haha

I think so...There wasn't anything wrong with it. It was just kind of weird, you know- you're walking through Walmart and someone reminds of someone who's never on the *cough cough* compute- *cough*. Anyway. Of course then I thought, I'm going to have to tell Tom that, he'll laugh. And now you know my weird story/adventure I had last saturday.

message 19: by Thomas, Zeus, The Lightning Head (Unofficial Mod) (new)

yeah! i can cook to save my life though! :P Grilled cheese is good but... umm... cold cereal is ummm... well... cold! :P Toast is awesome as well! WOW!! Hera sure is skilled at the right things when it come to cooking!! lol But she's still okay in my book :P

lollz lmao! yeah! That was what i looked like about 3 months ago. Now i don't straighten my hair anymore and i look like what i do now in my new pic! XD

message 20: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Lol- glad you agree. Oh, I see, I see.

message 21: by Thomas, Zeus, The Lightning Head (Unofficial Mod) (new)

lmao!! hahaha!! yeah! you see, you see! :P

message 22: by Thomas, Zeus, The Lightning Head (Unofficial Mod) (new)

So whats up? how are you? Hows your studies and all?

message 23: by Stephanie (last edited Jun 21, 2010 12:31PM) (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Haha Well...Got a ninety five for my English course (thanks to my English papers). Biology is...let's just say it's a good thing I got a hundred the first exam. I've got a steady "B" going for me. I'll have Fundamentals of Desktop Publishing in a few days...learning about evolution is boring...I should have done more work today. I'm going to be camping first full week in July (yuck). Um, my GPA went from 3.5 to 3.6.

I'm editing again....finished writing a second book...I'm going to write another book in the POV of a person with schizophrenia. All is good. You?

message 24: by Thomas, Zeus, The Lightning Head (Unofficial Mod) (new)

well! i am just having my holidays and all. And i have a friend here thats staying over for a few weeks. Life... well... has been a little hard for me since that last time we spoke at the camp halfblood thread about cooking and all :) Relationship problems and all :( The rest is all good. Been writing a lot of poems and i still need to edit the ones that i posted her!! GOD! i am so freakin lazy these days! :P

message 25: by Stephanie (last edited Jun 21, 2010 12:37PM) (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Have fun. Cooking, that was a long time ago...Sorry :( Writing's always good. Oh, join the club. Tell you what, you can be the king of laziness and I'll be the queen.

Oh, I forgot to add monitoring three different groups to that list. And they've needed it more often lately. Especially one of the spam threads here.

message 26: by Thomas, Zeus, The Lightning Head (Unofficial Mod) (new)

Stephanie wrote: "Oh, I forgot to add monitoring three different groups to that list. And they've needed it more often lately. Especially one of the spam threads here."

which three groups? O.O??

message 28: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Yes, I cursed myself with the first one but what the heck it has thirty members!

message 29: by Thomas, Zeus, The Lightning Head (Unofficial Mod) (new)

WHOA! lol!! then i have gotta get back to the 15 or so freakin groups that i moderate!!! I totally am not even going into any of em lately :(((( Camp Half-blood for one!!! Angel Star is the only group that i am active in!!!!

message 30: by Thomas, Zeus, The Lightning Head (Unofficial Mod) (new)

its cos its an officially approved group!!

message 31: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Understandable. I wouldn't worry about Camp Half-Blood too much. It's totally dead. I've got to go. My little brother is asking for the computer.

message 32: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (Wolfluver555) | 21 comments Stephanie wrote: "Jennifer wrote: "can i claim artemis cuz i wanna be her daughter"

As she is the virgin goddess no one can be her daughter. You can be Artemis or her hunter.

Right, right, Tom. That's what the..."

oh ok so ill just change my bio and change my godly parentage to avoid any trouble

message 33: by Thomas, Zeus, The Lightning Head (Unofficial Mod) (new)

lol Jennifer! its okay! Do whatever you love to do! Its just all fun and games here and don't worry about us mods. We work to keep this place in order. So just have fun :)

message 34: by Nicole (last edited Jun 21, 2010 01:36PM) (new)

Nicole (posiedonsdaughter) ikr i told her that lol.

message 35: by Thomas, Zeus, The Lightning Head (Unofficial Mod) (new)

Nicole wrote: "ikr i told her that lol."

lol :D

message 36: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (posiedonsdaughter) :D

message 37: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (Wolfluver555) | 21 comments lol thx thomas, but itll be find just being athena's daughter instead =] but thank u for yr support

message 38: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (posiedonsdaughter) iS STEPHANIE ON????

message 39: by Thomas, Zeus, The Lightning Head (Unofficial Mod) (new)

nope! she went a few minutes ago.

message 40: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (posiedonsdaughter) ohhh kk :)

message 41: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (Wolfluver555) | 21 comments lol nicole

message 42: by Nicole (last edited Jun 21, 2010 05:36PM) (new)

Nicole (posiedonsdaughter) que?? and a few minutes Thomas its been lyk 5 hours

message 43: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (Wolfluver555) | 21 comments O.o wat r u talking about nicole?

message 44: by Stephanie (last edited Jun 22, 2010 11:42AM) (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Sorry, my brother wanted to get on. Jennifer, what I meant is in for parentage just say that you're a hunter and that'll take care of it.

message 45: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Nicole wrote: "que?? and a few minutes Thomas its been lyk 5 hours"

That's because you replied to him hours after, silly. Hahahaha

message 46: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (posiedonsdaughter) lol

message 47: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Haha

message 48: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (Wolfluver555) | 21 comments Stephanie wrote: "Sorry, my brother wanted to get on. Jennifer, what I meant is in for parentage just say that you're a hunter and that'll take care of it."

eh being athena's daughter is cool too! ^^ and easier XP

message 49: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (posiedonsdaughter) lolz
it kinda is...I finished titans curse today!!!!

message 50: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Jennifer wrote: "Stephanie wrote: "Sorry, my brother wanted to get on. Jennifer, what I meant is in for parentage just say that you're a hunter and that'll take care of it."

eh being athena's daughter is cool t..."

Okay.

« previous 1