all things supernatural discussion

Faeries > The Iron King

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashara (new)

Ashara | 567 comments Seriosuly, i heard that was one fo teh choices for the montly book, and i am TELLING YOU it is absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!! ASH RULES OVER DIMITRI BELIKOV, DORIAN, ADRIAN IVASHKOV, ERIC NORTHMAN, STARK, SHANE, MICHEAL GLASS EVERY GUY YOU LOVE!!! Bahahahahaha i am SOOO obsessed. Iron daughter comes out in August!!!! I love love LOVE this book!! New fave series man, better than richelle mead's VA!!

message 2: by Rebecka, main mod =DD (new)

Rebecka | 1894 comments Mod
nuh uh i liked it and i wanna know what happens when she goes back to the i think unseelie court or somthing like that and i love how if u noticed she (the writer)
pretty much said that Alice from Alice in Wonderland fell through a hole into faeryland i mean i dont know if you would notice that if you not like me and in love with Alice in Wonderland
woops!
im losing my point
oh yeah
my point is its amazing but it cant be compared to Va
reasons:
Vampires-Faeries_ you cannot compare the 2
4 books -1 book_ How do u compare series when one of them only has one book?

so i cant compare the 2 series to eachother

message 3: by Ashara (new)

Ashara | 567 comments Bahahahah WHATEVER!! Nah, i love BOTH of these series, and i think you're trying to compare it with Alice in Wonderland?? Its heaps different!!! Anyway, i absolutely LOVE Ash, and i LOVE faeries, soo.........WHOOOOOOOOOO SPIRIT BOUND IS OUT!!!!

message 4: by Rebecka, main mod =DD (new)

no it mentions stuff from alice in wonderland

message 5: by Ashara (new)

Ashara | 567 comments Okayy, no SPIRIT BOUND IS BETTER:PP

message 6: by Rebecka, main mod =DD (new)

hahhaha
yeah

message 7: by Ellen (last edited Jun 18, 2010 09:52PM) (new)

Ellen | 633 comments I finishd this book the other day. And I have to admit, it's amazing! The description is what really drew me in. Kagawa can make a world pop out the pages like a pop up book!

And this has to be the first book where I don't have a 100% idea of which guy I like better! Amazing.

message 8: by Ashara (new)

Ashara | 567 comments NOPE ASH IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVVVOURRITE XD

message 9: by Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten), Temporarily in charge =) (new)

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) (rachybee) | 2391 comments Mod
I loved this book! Ash was SOOOOOOOOO hot!
I can't wait to the sequel.....

*spoiler*
What did you guys think of the part where Megan gives away one of her memories to the Oracle? Remember when she mentions Megan's future child and she tells her it will bring her nothing but grief?
Do you think that maybe that will be her and Ash's future child one day? That would be cool.

message 10: by Ellen (new)

Ellen | 633 comments I don't remember the child bit. But what memory do you think was stolen? I think it was the part where her dad was taken by the lake.

Ooh. THAT would be seriously cool. And it'd cause sooooo much mayhem.

message 11: by Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten), Temporarily in charge =) (new)

It was just somthing that the Oracle mentioned that stuck with me.
Yeah, it was that memory.
Have u read the sequel yet, the Iron Daughter???

I think it would cause HEAPS of mayhem cos he's Winter and she's Summer

message 12: by Ellen (new)

Ellen | 633 comments Hmmm. It's been a while since I've read it. Maybe that's why.
No. I haven't. Not yet :(

Definitly. And not only is she Summer but she isn't even a full blooded fairy. THAT would have to have some added effect surely.

message 13: by Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten), Temporarily in charge =) (new)

Maybe. I made a note of it when i read it. It just really stuck out for me.

It's really good! As good as the first. It's a action packed, heart-breaking ride the entire time. Be ready for a shock or two.....

You'd think so...

message 14: by Ellen (new)

Ellen | 633 comments :( I WANT IT NOW!!! Lol.

Stop teasing me! It's seriously unfair.

message 15: by Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten), Temporarily in charge =) (new)

Haha, it is seriously good. You're missing out...
Sorry, for the teasing, i don't really mean too.

You better get it soon!

message 16: by Ellen (new)

Ellen | 633 comments Grrr. I still have yet to grab my hands on it.

I tell myself that if I prolong the experience I won't have so much of a long wait for the third and last book. Lol.

I don't think it's working.

message 17: by Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten), Temporarily in charge =) (new)

Lol, no i can imagine it isn't.
It really was an excellent book

message 18: by Ellen (new)

Ellen | 633 comments D: The teasing thing, Rach, remember? :P

message 19: by Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten), Temporarily in charge =) (new)

Haha, yep, sorry. I don't MEAN to do it, i can't help it ;)

message 20: by Ellen (new)

Ellen | 633 comments Haha. I know. I'm just being silly... kind of... Lol.

Sophie *Ninja Rapunzel* (sophi3) | 1397 comments Mod
yes yes, i love love love Iron King.. but Ashara, i think your going a bit too overboard abt Ash. he is.. gorgeous and adorable and brooding-- but he does not beat characters like Dimitri and Shane.. even tho he does come close :P

message 22: by Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten), Temporarily in charge =) (new)

Sophie *Ninja Rapunzel* wrote: "yes yes, i love love love Iron King.. but Ashara, i think your going a bit too overboard abt Ash. he is.. gorgeous and adorable and brooding-- but he does not beat characters like Dimitri and Shane..."

I agree. I don't think Ash is anywhere near Dimitri and others i love, but he is hot.
Idk, i'm a bit fan of faerie books, i've read a few and this is definatly one of the better ones.
I can't wait for Iron Queen!

still reading Iron Daughter.. i wanna finish it and see what happens... PUCK IS BACK!!! xD

message 24: by Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten), Temporarily in charge =) (new)

Lol, cool it starts to get real good right about now. Things start to happen.

i hope Ash comes back soon :(

message 26: by Louise (new)

Louise | 2 comments I really do love these books <3 puck and ash but in my opinion the descriptive background writing is amazing but the romance and writing is not as good as in Vampire Academy no one beats Dimitri Belikov had to make that point there :)