The Personal Journal discussion

Sephiroth's Studies > Seph's Stories

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (last edited May 11, 2010 07:55PM) (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 388 comments Mod
***RULES***

1. Please do not copy my ideas and write them off as yours. I made these stories up on my own and I would like to keep them unique, especially the characters.

2. You can post criticism, but ONLY CONTRUCTIVE criticism, please. Encouragement is never declined.

3. Have fun reading them.

4. Sometimes there will be cuss words in my stories.

message 2: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (last edited May 12, 2010 08:32PM) (new)

***RANDOM STORY #1, to be continued

The boy walked along the street. He was tall, about six feet. Even in the dim yellow streetlight, anyone could tell he was different. He had fair skin and deep blue eyes. His hair was a brown-blond mix, and it reached to his waistline.

He wore a general Goth outfit. Long black pants that covered his shoes. Pants that were covered with chains, like they always were. A solid jet T-shirt was the only other item he wore, despite the cold. But as he walked along, the cold and the wind seemed to go around him rather than touch him.

As he walked past the lights, they sputtered and died one by one until he walked in total darkness. The darkness was especially opaque since it was Moondark Night, the boy's favorite night.

His eyes glowed. Two single deep blue circles in the night. That alone was enough to terrify most people out of their wits. But the people, or rather, the THINGS that walked on Moondark Night were not normal, either.

Footsteps. She could hear footsteps. Light, measures footsteps with a determined pace. She looked in the direction of the sound and spotted the boy. She couldn't make him out well, seeing as the lights kept going out with his every step.

She could see, though, that his hair wasn't exactly light and that he had fair skin. She couldn't tell much else, even as she crept closer up behind his back.

She raised one hand. There was a light silver mark in the middle, in a kind of silvery swirl shape, and it lit up a little; no, it glowed dully as she murmured something. "Lumin." And there was light again as she forced the lights to relight.

The boy stopped slowly and looked back with those glowing, frightening blue eyes. He blinked once and his eyes changed color-one green, one a bloody red color. Then they switched. Suddenly the green eye was a red and the red one green. A shiver of terror ran through her as the boy turned completely around.

Crack.

Two massive, ratty, feathered black wings that had lost their luster split from his back. He hissed something out. Mentally. He didn't open his mouth, but she could hear him anyway. So the boy could use telepathy and he had wings.

But there were only three types of humans who had wings. Angels, Fallen Angels, and the occasional Nephilim.

But what was the boy? She would have to see how many pairs of wings he had.

Nephilim generally had just one pair; Fallen Angels could have up to three, depending on what Angel rank they'd been when they'd Fallen. And Angels always had white wings. Seraphs, of course, were the highest ranking Angels; they had three pairs of wings. If a Seraph fell, their wings would generally change all to black and become ratty like the boy's were; but rarely, very rarely, an anomaly would occur: some Fallen Seraphs had salt-and-pepper wings, or they had two pairs black wings and one pair white.

But the boy only had one pair of black wings. Those were only the ones she could see, though; he might have more.

Crack.

A white pair, also ratty and unkept and lackluster.

She opened her mouth to say something, anything, but she couldn't find the right things to say, or ask, and she couldn't even get her feelings of surprise to become sounds.

The boy tilted his head to one a side, like a dog might. She might have laughed if he'd had dog ears, but with those eyes, nothing would laugh even if he'd HAD dog ears. Hm. So you're an opposite of me, I believe.

"Hunh? Oh, um, no. I made the lights come back on with magic." she said out loud.

Magic? It's rare to find people who use magic these days; let alone believe in magic. They all say it's the stuff of 'fairy tales.' But all of them are real...especially the bad ones.

"The bad ones? Like dragons? and Nightmares? and Black Pegasi?"

Dragons have always existed...I have had the privilege of meeting the few who were left alive after the Slaughter in 1080. They live in places untouched by humanity, unsoiled by development and 'civilization.'

"Hpow the hell would YOU know what happened in 1080? That was, like, a THOUSAND years ago!"

I have been alive since the BC years.

"Are you a vampire? Wait. That's a dumb question. Vampires don't have Angel wings, they have BAT wings."

Not all of them do.

"Anyway, do you have a NAME? And why are you walking around here at MIDNIGHT shutting out ALL the lights?"

Why are YOU running around here at midnight turning the lights back ON? You're alone, single, VULNERABLE, even....

She backed away fearfully. "Um, what? If you rape me, I HAVE A TASER!" she yelled.

Tasers don't have too much effect on me.

"You didn't answer my other question." the girl said randomly, remembering she'd asked his name.

Which one?

"All of them, actually."

My name is Skeiyne. I am out here because it is Moondark Night and I need a Nightmare. You can find them in places like this on Moondark Nights.

message 3: by PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate), Supreme High Ruler of All (new)

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) | 549 comments Mod
*like*

message 4: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

really? O.o read it again soon; i'll be adding more to it.

message 5: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

read it now. XD

message 6: by PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate), Supreme High Ruler of All (new)

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) | 549 comments Mod
okie dokie. ^.^

Sasori No Danna AMAZING!

message 8: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

thanks. XD

message 9: by Domuyrr (last edited Jun 26, 2010 12:41PM) (new)

Domuyrr Ditto, Sasori. Sephy, here I was thinking you only had a couple talents. This is upped by one now.

That is high praise from me. I am a tough writing critic.

message 11: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

What other talents have I...?

You go Nazi on my grammar, Ari, and i'll rip you into pieces. you haven't met a grammar nazi until you've met ME.

message 12: by noah (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) This is awesome! I meant to say taht earlier but my computer interent screwed itself and I had to shut down the computer, darn. But this is really creative. He he. Skeiyne. He he.

message 13: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Wow. XD My forte is creativity. Half the time it's my own creativer take on OTHER people's stuff. The other half is mine. You have no idea what I could come up with for Bleach.

message 14: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 82 comments Sephiroth wrote: "What other talents have I...?

You go Nazi on my grammar, Ari, and i'll rip you into pieces. you haven't met a grammar nazi until you've met ME."

........... DON'T READ MY STORIES THAT I MAY POST THEN!!!!!!! I HAVE HORRIBLE GRAMMAR!!!!

message 15: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

lol

message 16: by noah (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) It's true. But it's not intentional. I have trouble remembering left and right.

message 17: by Domuyrr (new)

Domuyrr ....I don't feel so alone anymore....