Olympians discussion

Other > Camp half blood Summery

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Monica, There is always a way out for those clever enough to find it.TTC (last edited May 14, 2010 05:55PM) (new)

Monica | 220 comments Mod
so far it started off when Lucus Son of Kronos and Kassandra Daughter of Hades dueled out, Chiron seeing this decided to begin a capture the flag battle, the teams for capture the flag were >>

Titans Leading with .. > Poseidon cabin, Hermes, Demeter, Nemesis, Dionysus, Hebe, Janus, Apollo, Hestia

Cabins leading behind Hades ..> Aphrodite, Zues, Ares, Persephone, Hecate, Morpheus, Athena, Heaphestus, Hera

Cappture the flag was your normal camp half blood battle between the cabins, but this time with Hades leading, Mary from the aphrodite cabin won claiming the other teams flag changing the Titans flag to a white banner with a dove. Next capture the flag will eventually be between Hades and Aphrodite leading.

But durring the battle Keven son of Hyperion titan of the East was hit with a fire ball from the sky making him dissapeer to death. this leads with Chirons ending quote of "It means that the great prophecy has begun, Keven has entered the doors of death im afraid, and so will many more im afraid to say."

Swiftly after capture the flag Chiron assembled a meeting with the head counslers of each cabin to discuss what happend to Keven.

Thea and Violet argue and Alena who had a crush on the now maybe dead keven stands up and declares they fight and go forth with the next great prophecy. But Kassandra daughter of Hades suggests to go into the underworld to speak with her father about the wearabouts of Keven.
Hades isnt pleased with his daughter and says he has no knowlage of Keven. She returns to the camp in shame.

message 2: by Cormick (new)

Cormick      (Cormick) | 315 comments Gerat sumery

message 3: by Nicholas (new)

Nicholas | 68 comments Yeah, great job, thanks a bunch!

message 4: by Hedwig, If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself. (new)

Hedwig | 315 comments Mod
We have also decided, Lucina, Violet, Anna, Lucus, Alena, Thea and Kassandra will be the ones going on the quest but Lucina doesn't have to go and Nicholas your character can go instead...

message 5: by Monica, There is always a way out for those clever enough to find it.TTC (new)

Monica | 220 comments Mod
thanks i try! lolz