Q&A with Alexander McCall Smith discussion

the Sunday Philosophy Club

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna (new)

Anna | 4 comments Dear Mr McCall Smith, I am the person to whom you kindly answered for an interview published on a Italian Review of Books. Just a question: have you planned a new book of the Sunday Philosophy Club Series? Maybe taking place in Italy? After all, Cat sells also italian gourmet food and Isabel every now and then reads "Il Corriere della Sera".....
thank you

anna

message 2: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Smith (Alexander_McCall_Smith) | 134 comments Mod
Anna wrote: "Dear Mr McCall Smith, I am the person to whom you kindly answered for an interview published on a Italian Review of Books. Just a question: have you planned a new book of the Sunday Philosophy Clu..."

Dear Anna, I am currently writing the next novel int he Sunday Philosophy Club series. This is called "The Charming Quirks of Others" and will be published later this year. Yes, I think it is a very good idea for Isabel to visit Italy, as she is a great enthusiast for all things Italian.All best wishes, AMcS

message 3: by Anna (new)

Anna | 4 comments thank you, Mr Mc Call Smith for having answered to both my comments. I'll wait for your books!

anna

message 4: by Jan (new)

Jan Risher | 3 comments Dear Mr. McCall Smith,
The Sunday Philosophy Club series is one of my favorites. I'm thinking we should be getting close to another one coming out sometimes soon. Please let us know if there's another Isabel story on the near horizon.

All the best.
Jan Risher
Lafayette, Louisiana

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (thewretched) | 3 comments Did this series end? I know in the past there was one new book a year...

unread topics | mark unread