Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathy Anne (new)

Kathy Anne (kathyanne) Maverick
Though this book is listed as Erotica I wouldn`t call it that by todays standards.
Its the last book in her black ops series,and this and Wild Card,which has BD and I would call Erotica(but hey that is so easy to jump over in this book)have some truely different Rom Suspense love stories.

message 2: by Gigi (new)

Gigi I love Lora Leighs books. I'm more into her breed series. I've read a few books outside of the breed series, including Wild Card. However, her breed series is a fav of mine.

message 3: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. | 269 comments I'm reading Lion's Heat right now and it's really good. I love her Breed books.

message 4: by Gigi (new)

Gigi Carolyn, that was a good one. I liked Jonas before, but I liked him even more after reading Lion's Heat.

message 5: by KellyJo (new)

KellyJo | 8 comments I am trying to track down all the Breed series and they are very had to find. I have the last 8 I think.. Looks like its time to start buying them online.

message 6: by Gigi (new)

Gigi There are like 6 (I think) that were e-books. You'd have to go to Elloras Cave to get those, I believe.

message 7: by KellyJo (new)

KellyJo | 8 comments Gigi wrote: "There are like 6 (I think) that were e-books. You'd have to go to Elloras Cave to get those, I believe."

ah thanks!

message 8: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (halfpint66) | 272 comments I have yet to read any of the Breeds series, but I just love the Elite Ops series, I just recently read Black Jack and it was wonderful.

♥Lynn ♥ I have read Wild Card and will be reading Maverick this month. I liked what I have read so far from Lora Leigh, she is still a new author to me.

message 10: by Gigi (new)

Gigi Yeah, I've heard good things about the Elite Ops series and her Nauti series.

Kelly wrote: "ah thanks!"

Anytime!

message 11: by ♥Lynn ♥ (new)

♥Lynn ♥ Breeds #7 is on goodreads bookswap Kelly, if it is one you are needing.

message 12: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. | 269 comments Kelly wrote: "I am trying to track down all the Breed series and they are very had to find. I have the last 8 I think.. Looks like its time to start buying them online."

You can also buy the Ellora Cave books on Amazon. That's where I got mine.

message 13: by Gigi (new)

Gigi Oh wow! I didn't know you could get those ebooks on Amazon. Thats awesome!

message 14: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. | 269 comments Well I got the regular books but they do sell e-books there too.

message 15: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (halfpint66) | 272 comments I'm behind on the Nauti series.

Gigi wrote: "Yeah, I've heard good things about the Elite Ops series and her Nauti series.

Kelly wrote: "ah thanks!"

Anytime!"

message 16: by Gigi (new)

Gigi What did you think of it? I have Nauti Boy, but I haven't started it yet.

message 17: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (halfpint66) | 272 comments I loved it. I like the series, but I have not read the newest one,,,,,,,or is it newest two?

message 18: by KellyJo (new)

KellyJo | 8 comments Haven't read the Nauti books but I have read the Ops and SEALs..

message 19: by Gigi (new)

Gigi Debbie wrote: "I loved it. I like the series, but I have not read the newest one,,,,,,,or is it newest two?"

I think 2. Nauti Intentions and Nauti Deceptions. Its on my list of series to read.

Kelly, did you like them? I've only read Wild Card and I'm not sure which series that is from?

message 20: by KellyJo (new)

KellyJo | 8 comments I liked them alot.. May not be the best writing out there but they were good. I am pretty sure that the SEALs books come before the Ops and its one big story line..

Here is her books list.
http://www.loraleigh.com/index2.php?o...

message 21: by Gigi (new)

Gigi Thanks! That will definitely come in handy!

Jessa ♥dhanger♥ EvilDarkSide (metalgirl80) Does the Breed series have to be read in order? They look interesting but there are so many of them. It seems like it would be a giant task just to keep them all in order.

message 23: by ♥Lynn ♥ (new)

♥Lynn ♥ I just read LL lives in KY too!! JR Ward and Lora Leigh, my word! Maybe one of these days me too!

message 24: by Gigi (last edited May 11, 2010 03:38PM) (new)

Gigi Jessa wrote: "Does the Breed series have to be read in order? They look interesting but there are so many of them. It seems like it would be a giant task just to keep them all in order."

You don't have to, but I would recommend that you do. Only because sometimes books will either introduce characters coming up or give updates on previous characters from past books. So, if you've read a later book and find out that so and so had twins before you've actually read so and so's book- it could take away from so and so's book once you read it. IMHO

message 25: by Gigi (new)

Gigi ♥ ♥Lynn ♥ ♥ wrote: "I just read LL lives in KY too!! JR Ward and Lora Leigh, my word! Maybe one of these days me too!"

LOL! That may explain a lot. Both have cranked out some really good series also. LOL ; )

message 26: by Gigi (last edited May 11, 2010 03:42PM) (new)

Gigi Gigi wrote: "Jessa wrote: "Does the Breed series have to be read in order? They look interesting but there are so many of them. It seems like it would be a giant task just to keep them all in order."

You d..."

I just remembered something. Also, if I remember correctly, in the earlier books especially the epilogue would give you a little information about the next book.

message 27: by Heather (new)

Heather Brewster | 1 comments I too love the Breeds and I liked the Nauti Boys and the Elite Ops,too.. Dawns Awakning is the fav for the breeds...and if you want some good stuff you need to read Wicked pleasure i cant remember the actual series but theres alot of them and I love them all Guilty Pleasure are the favorite..

message 28: by Wendy (new)

Wendy | 95 comments I have also read many of her books, but I have found that she isn't as creative as I would like her to be in the descriptions that she uses. She seems to repeat herself a lot and use the same scenario's often. Am I the only one that has noticed this?

message 29: by Kathy Anne (new)

Kathy Anne (kathyanne) I have only read the Black Ops and I really like her stories,they were different to me,I`d never seen those story lines used before

message 30: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. | 269 comments I'm reading the Men of August/Trojan series, well at least some of them. From only reading one book, it was a little repetitive but I've heard the others are better. I still feel that the Breed books are my favorites of hers. I've gone back and read some the early ones and then read the Jonas' book this month. I love them all.

message 31: by KellyJo (new)

KellyJo | 8 comments I just finished 4/5 of the Nauti books and I think I found my new love.. I had a hard time putting down Nauti Nights. I was waiting for Crista's secret to come out and when it did my heart broke for Dawg.. He is my new bad boy that i cant stop thinking about. Over all the Nauti series is rated at about a 4 for me. All the guys are super hot and not really any problems with the females.

I also hit the jackpot this week. I found two more of the breed books at half price books..

message 32: by Kristy (new)

Kristy (bengals_heart) | 9 comments I love Lora Leigh's Breed Series and Nauti Boy Series.

The breed series I almost did not read after reading Coyotes Mate. I felt that was not the best book she wrote then I read Bengals Breed only because I read the except from Coyotes Breed. I fell in love with Cabal. I have read that book over ten times. This led me to read the others. I tried to read them in order from Megan's Mark to recent. It all depended on which books the bookstore had. Then I finally started by the first set of books by Ellora Cave.

You are better off reading them in order but if you dont have the money to buy the Ellora Cave ones its not too bad if you start from Megan's Mark you actually still can follow what is going on and everything you pick up you can piece together.

Anyways. For those who have read the series do any of you have any ideas who Cassie's mate will be?

I really hope it's Dog honestly. I mean for Cassie to be as scared as she was in that hospital it has to be a character that spreads fear at first sight. Dog does that with all the women.