Young Writers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > Roleplay 3! (NEW)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 779 (779 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

message 1: by Mandy (last edited May 10, 2010 08:06PM) (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Hey Roleplayers! Ready for another wicked awesome Roleplay!?!

PLEASE NOTE: This is an continuous story of Roleplay! (NEW) You can find Roleplay! (NEW) and Roleplay 2! (NEW) Archived.

The (active) Characters So Far And Their Past and Present:

Headmaster Snow: Old Guy, (Lavenderlol)
Past: Unknown

Present: Is in charge of the test again. He kidnapped Rorie's family and is holding them captive in a hidden dungeon at the School

Salem: 17 (Kenny)
Past: Unknown, can read minds plus other talents

Present: Is with Marie and others, helping Rorie find her family.

Jato: 17 Kenny)
Past: Unknown, is a vampire

Present: Is still at the boarding school with Teeghan.

Teeghan: 16 (Aphrodite Koodo Girl)
Past: Unknown, can control sound

Present: With Jato at the boarding school

Anniele: 20 (Mandy)
Past: Was lost when she was a little baby, someone adopted her, they thought she was a witch because she can control the weather, they threw her out when she was 15, good with disguises, has a photographic memory, knows karate. Was at the boarding school for a few years, had the Test, then lived out in the woods.

Present: Helping Rorie find her family. Is the long lost cousin of Marie.

Jake: 17 (Mandy)
Past: Unknown, can shape-shift.

Present: Was helping Rorie, but turned to go back to the school because of Salem problems. He just barely landed in the dungeon with Rorie's family, but doesn't know it's them because their memories have been altered. Likes Salem. (But that will soon be changed, right Kenny?)

Marie: 16 (Mandy)
Past: She was a victim of time travel. She is the presidents daughter and went missing along with a secretary's kid when they were 6. They were in London, 1834. She doesn't know how it worked. With quite an adventure she came back here with her friend, who's name was Josh (a different one). No one believed that she was the daughter, when she found out she was. She didn't remember her childhood. So she took off and landed in the boarding school. Josh, the friend, managed to prove that he was the secretary's son and stayed at the White House.She found out she could read minds when she came back from London. She doesn't know how it happened.

Present: Helping Rorie find her family. Anniele is her cousin.

Josh: 15 (Lavendarlol)
Past: Was driving once with his dad, crashed, and his dad died on impact. Likes Marie.

Present: Helping Rorie.

Caitlin: 16 (Lavendarlol)

Present: With the "Help Rorie" group

Rorie: 12 (Sky)
Past: Lost her family, ended up at the boarding school

Present: Finding her family with all the others

Candie: (Dayna)

Brody: 25 (Dayna
Past: Went to the boarding school with Anniele years back. Can manipulate emotions.

Present: Helping Rorie, and helping the others with the Test. Likes Salem.

Carsyn (Elizabeth)

Catie (Elizabeth

Clio (Tez)
Past:Unknown

Present: Helping Rorie

Robyn: 15 (Luna- Earth Queen)

Present: Still at the boarding school

Gale: 15 (Brianna Chan)

Present: At the boarding school

The Story So Far:

It started out at a boarding school with a special test that no one knew about. (Except Brody and Anniele, who were at the school years ago). The characters met and made their own history together. Now most of them are on a mission to help find Rorie's family. They are on the Test that Headmaster Snow put together, but they don't know that.

Right at the moment: They are all in the woods about to go to COBRA.
(Location unknown, Kenny clarify?)

Some people are still at the boarding school doing school. Most of those are more inactive.

message 2: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Jake peaked into Headmaster Snow's office. Headmaster Snow believed he was invincible. Maybe he had become careless. Jake tip-toed inside and looked around. There was a desk, a chair, a fireplace, bookshelves, and anything else that would normally be in a office.

Jake frowned and started touching the books in the bookshelves. He didn't know what he'd find, but he felt like doing that. He touched an old classic by Mark Twain. The floor underneath him opened and he fell.

Jake fell farther down, he landed on his back in a dusty, dark, and damp place. A dungeon? "Hullo?" He called out. He heard footsteps running quickly through the water drenched ground and a muffled sob. "Hullo?" He repeated. "Is someone down here?"

"Who are you?" A protective and harsh male voice replied.

"Jake." Jake said. "Who are you?"

((Can Rorie's family be there?))

message 3: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments ((did you call it Snake again? *chuckles* Cobra. Anywho. Yes, I will get right on making a girl for Jake. is it okay if she's a vampyre?))

message 4: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments Mandy *Kandy May* wrote: "((OMIGOSH! I cannot believe myself! I cannot believe myself! Oh wait, I said that twice. I'm insane!!! Vampire? Vampires are a little creepy and I can't imagine Jake falling for one...but you can t..."

((she's not creepy though. *sad face* she is a born vamp, which means she can grow up, and she's really sweet cause she's a psychic vamp, not a blood drinker. :P))

message 5: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments ((olo))

message 6: by Elliott (new)

Elliott | 22636 comments Mod
((It's back!!!!))

message 7: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments ((yes ma'am))

message 8: by Elliott (new)

((Huzzah!!!))
Headmaster Snow dismissed his Math class. "Stupid kids," he muttered and headed to his office.

message 9: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Jake blinked, his eyes coming into focus in the dark dungeon. "Who are you?" He repeated to the man. The man looked vaguely familiar. But Jake couldn't place the face.

The man shrugged. "Dunno." (Mind if I sorta play them for a minute?)

Jake snapped his fingers. "Rorie!" He said aloud. The man looked a lot like Rorie! His mind began connecting the dots. Rorie, the Test, the school, Headmaster Snow....

He pulled out his cell phone.

message 10: by Elliott (new)

He noticed that some stuff in his office was shifted.

message 11: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Jake dialed the first number that came to his mind. Salem's.

((Cue Kenny))

message 12: by Elliott (new)

((Where's Marie at?))

message 13: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments Salem pulled out her Blackberry which was in-surprisingly- perfect shape. "Hullo?"

message 14: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Jake practically yelled into the phone. "Salem! Rorie's family is at the school! I am here now in the dungeon. They are here! Headmaster Snow is plo..." The reception got cut off. Jake grimaced.

message 15: by Elliott (new)

Headmaster Snow looked at his bookshelf and realized his trap door had been set off. There was no other way out. He could wait.

message 16: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments "Oh. My. Gosh." Salem said into the deaf phone. She took it from her ear and stared at it. I have to tell Marie..

message 17: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Jake looked around to see if there was a way out. Only way was up. He began climbing the rough stone surface.

message 18: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Marie slid the last tent into it's cover, for some reason not feeling right. She had seen Josh kiss Candie and for some reason it bothered her...

message 19: by Elliott (new)

((Where is Marie at???))

message 20: by Elliott (new)

Josh walked towards the campfire thinking no one was there and let out a strangled noise of anger.

message 21: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Marie looked up. It was Josh. She pushed down the troubled emotions inside and asked. "Hey Josh."

message 22: by Elliott (new)

Josh whirled around trying to distinguish which way Marie was. "Hi," he said.

message 23: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments "You okay." Marie asked.

message 24: by Elliott (new)

"Totally fine," Josh said. "Just confused. And depressed. And a jerk. I wouldn't talk to me if I was you."

message 25: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Marie shrugged. "I'm not really myself today. Anything I can do? BTW you are not a jerk."

message 26: by Elliott (new)

((Hey, if either of you have time you should read my story contest story and tell me if it's any good.))

message 27: by Elliott (new)

"Ha. Ha. Ha." Josh didn't laugh. "I guess you missed the whole little episode yesterday and this morning."

message 28: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Marie blinked slowly. Just pretend you have no idea what he is talking about. "What are you talking about?"

message 29: by Elliott (new)

"Nothing," Josh said. "Nothing that matters. Just don't talk to me anymore. I don't want to hurt you too."

message 30: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Marie widened her eyes a little. "Hurt me? You wouldn't hurt a fly. Not on purpose." She wasn't kidding.

message 31: by Elliott (new)

"Not on purpose maybe, but carelessly," Josh said.

message 32: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Marie paused, thinking it over. "Josh." She said softly. "What happened?" Is it the same thing I'm thinking of.... She frowned.

message 33: by Elliott (new)

"Just stuff." Josh paused. " With Candie."

message 34: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments "Oh." Marie looked down at her hands.

message 35: by Elliott (new)

"I hate this," Josh said. " I hate who I am."

message 36: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments "You shouldn't!" Marie snapped. "I hated who I was until I came here! It's a waste of your life that you shouldn't do it. Don't hate yourself! You should grow and live a wholesome life. Marry and have kids. When you are older of course." She added awkwardly. "But still. Don't hate yourself!"

message 37: by Elliott (new)

"I just need to start over again. Somewhere knew. I thought this was my chance and I blew it."

message 38: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments Salem found Marie, but she was talking to someone..

message 39: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Marie tried to smile at him. "Well, with all the traveling we are doing, starting somewhere new shouldn't be too hard."

message 40: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Jake scowled at Headmaster Snow and pulled out his knife.

message 41: by Elliott (new)

"Maybe I'll go back home," Josh said. " I can't help any of you anyways."

message 42: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments "No. I-We would like you here. Just because you aren't doing anything at the moment doesn't mean you are good for nothing." I'm a hypocrite.

message 43: by Elliott (new)

"Whatever," Josh said. What good can a blind person do?

message 44: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Marie touched his hand softly. Wanting to help. Wanting to comfort him. But was there anything she could do?

message 45: by Elliott (last edited May 10, 2010 09:23PM) (new)

This time Josh didn't let himself cry. He held it in. He felt Marie touch his hand which made the burning worse but no tears fell.

message 46: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Marie didn't know what to do. She had decided she liked this guy. But what could she do about it? He had really grown in the past couple days. Did he still like her? She couldn't bring herself to look inside his mind.

message 47: by Elliott (new)

"You are such an amazing girl. You deserve better."

message 48: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Marie jerked startled. "What!?"

message 49: by Elliott (new)

"Never mind," Josh said. He couldn't even try to express his thoughts without freaking her out. ((gtg))

message 50: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Marie looked at him. "Do I have to read your thoughts to know what you are thinking?" She asked, her eyebrows arched.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.