Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3) Mockingjay discussion

Team Gale or Peeta?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 482 (482 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Alexandra Haha thats how i feel! Peeta would be a good friend but i really do c Gale as more than that.

Lena I still don't know who i like for Katniss. It changes for me. It could Peeta and then maybe Gale. I don't know. I like them both.

Tami Neither! I don't like her romantic with Gale, because he is too much like a brother. I love Peeta, but he is too nice and all wrong for Katniss.

I don't feel like Katniss wants a boyfriend. I hope they don't just throw in a romance just because there always is one in teen books.

message 4: by Emma (new) - added it

Emma ok so gale deserves her cause they have always watched out for each other and i would have picked him.But if she picks peeta i respect that because they went through TWO hunger games together. my friend who doesnt read just said she would pick gale if he had as cool a name as peeta hahaha

Danielle Lapice Peeta is who I wanted her to be with. I was very pleased with the ending.

♥Glitter in the Air♥   Honestly, Gale would have been a better match..but not. They were too much a like, too hurt after all that had happened. At first I was upset who she turned out with but then I understood. Peeta was the anchor she needed in her life. He was the bright light that brought her home. I hate what happened between her and Gale, but at some point I think it would have happened eventually.

Rose Peeta, of course (: but Katniss didn't deserve him

EmmaTheAmazing I've always loved Peeta! I'm soooooooo happy they ended up together! Peeta forever!

Kendall Anne Peeta is awesome!!!!!!! I loved in from the beginning!!! I liked Gale more in the second book, and in the third I liked both of them!!

Cherie I say Peeta. Yes, Gale was good to her and was always there for her, but he was too much like her and more like a brother. You can't have two people who are alike in so many ways without clashing. Also I agree with the fact that Peeta was there with Katniss for two hunger games. No matter what he did it was for her. I feel like Gale only wanted her out of jealousy. Although, I do think the way Peeta and Katniss ended up together was kind of forced. I feel like she went "He is the only one left, I'll take him." But in the end it would have been better than if she had ended up with Gale.

Elizabeth Lena wrote: "I still don't know who i like for Katniss. It changes for me. It could Peeta and then maybe Gale. I don't know. I like them both."

Yeah, same for me.

Veronica I love that she ended up with Peeta. But didn't love how they ended up it felt a little rushed and forced to me.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist Peeta. That crap about him stealing her from Gale is so stupid. Gale should've made a move before Katniss left instead of after she got back and had only the choices of Peeta or death.

Elizabeth Veronica wrote: "I love that she ended up with Peeta. But didn't love how they ended up it felt a little rushed and forced to me."

Me too. The whole end of the book felt rushed.

1luvbooks Oh, come on! Peeta ALL THE FREAKING WAY. I just loved him, from the second he gave Katniss the bread. Gale just seemed kinda rushed in, so there could be a love triangle. I mean, it was a pretty good triangle, but as far as I was concerned, Gale never stood a chance

Johanness Peeta, definitely, I'm not liking Gale much by book three.

message 17: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma TEAM GALE! Peeta is a dweeb.

message 18: by Rina (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rina Team Peeta Gale was kind of annoying in the third one......

Megan PEETA!!

Janet Oh please, I agree with 1luvbooks. Gale faded into the woodwork. Peeta all the way!

Megan Gale was too much her friend to be a romantic relationship!

message 22: by Eric (new)

Eric I have to agree with Megan!

Ashley Peeta! Gale was kinda side character in book 1 and 2...I didnt care for him having such a big role in Book 3 and Peeta being out for half of it. It reminded of New Moon and Jacob getting his stab at bella....not my favprite part. I like the way it ended for sure!

Cassidy Smith Gale because he's so cute in my mind... though he doesn't seem all that nice.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm all for Peeta because the last part of the third book was right. Katniss didn't need the extra fire from Gale; Peeta was the yin to her yang.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

PEETA!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

OH YEAH!

message 28: by Ray (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ray Buttercup would be her best match

Misal Gale. I don't have anything against Peeta and I honestly did like the ending but I hate how things ended between Katniss and Gale-felt incomplete.

Little Butterfly Gale. I loved the moment when Gale was lying on the table, all beaten up, and Katniss thought that he was hers, and anything else unthinkable.

Emily Jodie~Khursed Rhebel~ wrote: "Gale. I loved the moment when Gale was lying on the table, all beaten up, and Katniss thought that he was hers, and anything else unthinkable."

yeah and I just want to say that was not forced. Everything she did with Peeta was forced and awkward. Katniss deserves Gale. I wish he would have gone to the hunger games so their bond could grow stronger.

message 32: by M. (new) - rated it 4 stars

M. Peeta all the way. Gale is too much of an idealist and he would never put Katniss above the 'cause". I didn't think either relationship was forced. I was glad Katniss picked Peeta but I didn't like how the end was written. I felt like I was reading through a fog or something.
I'm excited about the movie. I think they picked the perfect actress to play Katniss. I had my doubts at first, but I just saw Winter's bone and Jennifer Lawrence nailed it. Her character in Winter's bone is very similar to Katniss.

message 33: by Sara (last edited Apr 03, 2011 11:39AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sara TEAM PEETA!!! Not even need to think about it one second!

Nevena I always wanted her to end up with Gale but I still liked Peeta so I'm happy with the ending.

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) I used to want Katniss and Gale to end up together, even though I liked Peeta better. However, I think a lot of why I liked Katniss and Gale as a couple better was because we saw relatively little of Gale at first. I sort of projected the characteristics I thought would be best for Katniss onto Gale. Once I got into the third book, I realized a lot of my assumptions about Gale were wrong, and that Peeta was actually best for Katniss.

♥Glitter in the Air♥   Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) wrote: "I used to want Katniss and Gale to end up together, even though I liked Peeta better. However, I think a lot of why I liked Katniss and Gale as a couple better was because we saw relatively little..."

I couldn't agree more, though I do hate how Katniss and Gale ended. Even though I know it was going to happen eventually, you know what they say "Opposites attract" and well Gale and Katniss were to very much a like.

Daryion Ewwww! Gale is so mean! Peeta is totally perfect for Katniss! I am definitely team Peeta!!!!

message 38: by Zoha (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zoha I love Peeta just a sweet caring guy.

Megan PEETA PEETA PEETA A MILLION X'S PEETA idk it's just something about him i like lol

Black Queen I'm team Peeta all day long, I just love peeta in this story.

Jacob Hires Team Gale. Just because I think he is more awesome, and was the character I could most closely relate to.

message 42: by Kenzy (new) - added it

Kenzy Team Gale all the way. Peeta doesn't deserve someone as good as Katniss! (:

message 43: by Kenzy (new) - added it

Kenzy Lena wrote: "I still don't know who i like for Katniss. It changes for me. It could Peeta and then maybe Gale. I don't know. I like them both."

I agree completely. She's too much of her own person to need to depend on a guy. Either way, I'm sure she would've been happy. (I know she chose Peeta) But maybe she should've been on her own for just a little while longer. Getting to know herself better before rushing into a relationship.

message 44: by Serena (new) - added it

Serena Kenzy wrote: "Team Gale all the way. Peeta doesn't deserve someone as good as Katniss! (:"

noooo.. its the other way around. KATNISS doesnt deserve PEETA. peeta is nice and caring and gale is just a big JERK who leaves to district 2 and never comes back while peet and katniss live happily ever after with 2 kids:)

Nurlely Serena wrote: "its the other way around. KATNISS doesnt deserve PEETA. peeta is nice and caring and gale is jus..."

That's right. Just like what Haymitch said, Katniss does not deserve Peeta. She is lucky that Peeta always loves her no matter what.

Tamara Nurlely wrote: "Serena wrote: "its the other way around. KATNISS doesnt deserve PEETA. peeta is nice and caring and gale is jus..."

That's right. Just like what Haymitch said, Katniss does not deserve Peeta. She..."

yup:)haymitch is a genius

Tamara Charlotte wrote: "GALE!"

lies gale is a poop face!! ilke finnick:) he died fightin for katniss:)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!FINNICK IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 48: by Sky (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sky PEETA PEETA PEETA PEETA PEETA PEETA PEETA PEETA PEETA

message 49: by Van (new) - rated it 5 stars

Van Bournival Gale all the way. Thow I still like Peeta I find he's a bit girly and soft at times. I prefer Gale because he is independant, intelligent and lets face it, hot. :P

Tamara Diana wrote: "Van wrote: "Gale all the way. Thow I still like Peeta I find he's a bit girly and soft at times. I prefer Gale because he is independant, intelligent and lets face it, hot. :P"

haha i agree with t..."

i always found gale extremly annoying.. there were times when i was reading the book i just wished i could punch him in the face!!..but i guess he would be pretty hot:)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10