DarkClan > DarkClan Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 142 (142 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy ((Roleplay Starts Here))

message 2: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la ((O.o.O.O HUH?))

message 3: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy ((DarkClan roleplay. For all the dead, evil kittehs =P XD))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Riversplash looked at Chaos-star and she snickered "Hey there, it's nice to see you again"

message 5: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la ((OHHH I didn't know Darkclan was for dead kitties XD))

message 6: by Jennifer, Tee hee! (new)

Jennifer | 369 comments Mod
((aka the DARK FOREST))

message 7: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la ((Got it. :P))

message 8: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Chaos-star snorted, giving Riversplash a look that suggested she was an annoying thorn he'd just found in his bedding "I wish I could say the same" he sneered

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Riversplash rolled her eyes and tackled him hissing in his face "How'd ya like that?!" She snarled

message 10: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Chaos-star barely concealed a laugh, although the cold amusement shone in his eyes "I found that rather weak, actually" he taunted, kicking Riversplash in the stomach with such force that it would send flying.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Riversplash landed on her feet then turned to look at Spellpaw who had just arrived "Look who's here" She said "My son....again"

message 12: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy "Great" was all Chaos-star could say, rather sarcastically too. "Shouldn't you be picking daisys?" he asked the Medicine Cat apprentice

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Spellpaw looked at Chaos-star and growled and lept at him but slid under him instead and bit his tendon in his back leg

message 14: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Chaos-star kicked out with his back legs, hitting Speelpaw in the face with his claw unsheathed. "What have you been teaching him, Riversplash?" he asked "I know he's an apprentice, and a Medicine Cats at that, but please," he gave the tom an icy look "Those are some pretty basic moves"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't teach him anything" Riversplash admitted "It's all Tigermoon". Tigermoon grinned as Spellpaw snuck up behind him and bit down on Chaos-star's neck blood squirting out and he kicked the back of his leg

message 16: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Chaos-star snarled, hearing Spellpaws approach and dodging out of the way before he could attack "Alright. So now you think I don't pay attention to my enemies and whats going on behind me" he rolled his eyes "And I'm still disappointed"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"You do have more experience" Tigermoon pointed out, "Why don't you train him" He said "I don't have enough experience" He said and bounded away. Spellpaw stood infront of Chaos-star head held high

message 18: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy "Why do I want to train this runt?" he growled, looking down at Spellpaw. "Give me three good reasons and I might consider it"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Because I have everybody in my clans trust since I'm a medicine cat apprentice, I can give fake starclan messages to my leader to attack other clans and I can kill any cat you'd like me too" He said

message 20: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy "Hm" Chaos-star said thoughtfully "Then you might want to improve your attitude towards them a bit. Have a better temper around them so they believe you're a nice cat. Also, don't show off any fighting or hunting skills around them in case they get suspicous" He paused "Show me what you already know on Riversplash"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"On my mom?" He asked his voice trembling a bit then he stood strong "I will" He said. He got ready and showed Chaos-star everything he knew. By the time he was finished Riversplash was under Spellpaw gasping for air.

message 22: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Chaos-star grinned slightly, amused by Spellpaws original hesitance. "Very well, I will teach you. Though I must save it for another time as night draws to a close for your Clan"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"I will serve you well Chaos-star" He said and dipped his head getting off Riversplash. Riversplash got up and licked his head "Nightmares my son" She grinned "Nightmares...." And then they all dissapeared and he woke up in the medicine cats den with gashes and scratches all on his body.

message 24: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy "You better" Chaos-star growled, turning to Riversplash. "StarClan has given the cats another prophecy" he said to her, clearly disgruntled. "We should do something about it"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes we should, we should send a 'message' to Spellpaw" She grinned

message 26: by SpazzyJazzy (last edited May 15, 2010 07:48PM) (new)

SpazzyJazzy Chaos-star frowned. "Perhaps not Spellpaw. Kin and crushes who are easy to corrupt; those are the ones we should turn against the prophecy cats. That way, they're more reluctant to fight and easily beaten. Although Spellpaw could be useful also"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"What cats then?" She asked "An apprentice or two since they wouldn't have heard of the stories about us"

message 28: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy "We'd need to know the chosen cats first" growled Chaos-star "But no matter, there is a cat in StarClan who I'm sure would tell us; willing or otherwise"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"And what cat would that be?" Riversplash grinned.

message 30: by Carson (new)

Carson Blacktail watched Chaos-star.

message 31: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Chaos-star could only grin "I have a sort of... kin, I suppose, in StarClan" he paused for a moment, trying to remember his brothers mates name. "Featherpool" he finally said with a small frown and a dismissive shrug

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Featherpool" She said thinking of the name "Alright and I think Spellpaw has found our little apprentice" She grinned

message 33: by Carson (new)

Carson Blacktail nodded.

message 34: by Jennifer, Tee hee! (new)

Eaglewing stepped out from the shadows.

message 35: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Chaos-stars eyes narrowed but all he said was, "We shall see. For now, let us head to StarClan" Turning to Eaglewing, he gave him a cold look before flicking his tail to Riversplash- beckoning for her to come. "Blacktail, are you coming?"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Riversplash followed him "Here's Tigermoon" She grumbled. He bounded towards them "I'm coming"

message 37: by Jennifer, Tee hee! (new)

Eaglewing narrowed his eyes at Chaos-star. "What do you want with Starclan?"

message 38: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Chaos-star snorted but made no move to stop Tigermoon, facing Eaglewing instead. "That is for me to know" he said coldly "Are you coming to find out or shall I leave now?" he asked, his voice slightly mocking.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

He smirked. Tigermoon and Riversplash walked wih him into Starclan territory

message 40: by Jennifer, Tee hee! (new)

Eaglewing nodded his head. "I'll come."

message 41: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Chaos-star flicked his ears in acknowledgement, heading into StarClans territory.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Tigermoon and Riversplash watched the starclan cats hiss as they walked past

message 43: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Chaos-star burst back over the border, his eyes narrowed and a cruel grin stretching over his face as he spotted Featherpool. "Keep moving" he snarled, butting her not-too-gently with his head.

Featherpool shot Chaos-star a death glare but did as she was told, unwilling to discover the consequences for disobeying.

message 44: by Jennifer, Tee hee! (new)

((Why does he need her?))

message 45: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy ((To figure out who the prophecy cats are))

message 46: by Jennifer, Tee hee! (new)

((ooh))

Eaglewing snarled at Featherpool.

message 47: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Featherpool gave Eaglewing a cold look, sitting down once Chaos-star had stopped walking "What is it?" she demanded, adressing both of the cats.

A cruel grin spread over Chaos-stars face "So impatient, Featherpool. I thought you were a good kitty"

message 48: by Jennifer, Tee hee! (new)

Eaglewing smirked at Featherpool. "Listen and you might find out."

message 49: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Unable to think up a smart reply, Featherpool simply glared at Eaglewing

"So, StarClan hasbeen busy. A new prophecy, I hear" Chaos-star drawled

"The point being...?"

A snarl rose from Chaos-star, making Featherpool flinch. She'd never been one for conflict. "The point being I want to know who the chosen cats are"

message 50: by Jennifer, Tee hee! (new)

Eaglewing glared at Featherpool. "Who are the chosen ones?"

« previous 1 3