Read After Your Bedtime Books discussion

Book Discussions > Wicked Lovely by: Melissa Marr

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate (new)

Kate (katemreads) | 197 comments Mod
Here's where we can dicuss Wicked Lovely. I'm curious to know what people thought of it.

message 2: by Kate (new)

Today I read over a 100 pages to finish it. I was really liking it before those 100 pages but then when I got to the end, it's like I don't know what to think about. I'm not sure if I liked it and I'm not sure if I didn't. I know that sounds wierd but.... Just let me know what you think.

message 3: by Jem (new)

Jem  (toomanybooksforfaviourates) I enjoyed it. And bought it. I'm the kinda person who pretty much buys every book they read. I'm not sure if I would read it again - it is a book I would usually really like but this just didn't do it for me.

message 4: by Kate (last edited May 13, 2010 08:40AM) (new)

I liked it too but the ending really through me. I mean I can't decide if I like who ended up with who or not. I mean,I felt like the first half of the book it was pretty staigtforward whoI wanted to be together but then things changed a little. I know it sounds wierd but I felt like I was being lead on in a certain relationship.That's what left me conffused.

message 5: by Jem (new)

Jem  (toomanybooksforfaviourates) It's...I'm not exactly sure how to explain it but wasn't right. The charcaters and plot just didn't do it for me.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Wicked Lovely was different. It was weird. And it was just a bit off. It had potential to be great. I think some of what I was looking for might end up in the next book. I gave it three stars but I would of given it 3.5. I'm leaning more toward better then worse because there are a whole lot more books out there that are worse. I have to admit that I loved reading about Seth. He is a odd guy but I love how he was honorable and Aislinn. I also thought of Narnia often because her name is so close to Asland. In my head, anyway.