Du Weldenvarden > Silthrim

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Nobody's here))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Then a small elven maiden walked in and looked at Season weirdly. She smiled

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

The elf looked at her then cocked her head. "Do you live here?" As she said that, twin elves showed up behind the first elf.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

The lead elf smiled and bowed. "My name is Eryn. This is Sura and Arista." Sura and Arista bowed then looked around.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"I live in Ellesmera."

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 15, 2010 04:45PM) (new)

Eryn nodded. "Can you fight?" Sura stepped forward, asking.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Will you come with me to Ellesmera?" Sura asked, Eryn shaking her head. "Ignore her." Sura shook her head. "You don't have to."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"You can fight." Sura sighed.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Sura's eyes widen and she whispers, "We must leave, Eryn. She is here." Sura, Eryn, and Arista got ready to leave.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Season! Please come with us!" Sura and Arista yelled.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Eryn looked at her, "No.... No!" Sura and Arista stared, dumbfounded at Siren.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sura! Call your dragon!" Sura suddenly unfroze, her great black dragon appearing behind her.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Eryn sighed and grabbed Arista's hand, both jumping onto the dragon. Sura followed and yelled to the dragon, "Go!" The dragon lifted up.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Eryn screamed and Sura and Arista stared hacking at the vines. Arista whispered spells to keep them safe.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Eryn screamed and elves appeared from the shadows, firing arrows and fire balls at Siren, hiting her.

message 16: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) And another raven flies in and pecks the other's heart out. The raven perches on the ground and morphes into the shape of a fit twelve-year old. The boy stands and peers at Eryn. "Have you an answer for me, Eryn? will your elves leave our forest?" Kurnla asks her. Eryn scowles and says, "I would rather command them all to jump into the river and drown!" Kurnla shrugs. "That will work." And the shade disapears.