Midnight Breed Fans discussion

Discussions > Which other warriors should have their own book?

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 301 comments Mod
Lara has said that after Sterling Chase's book, more will be release. But I just have to wander about who, because once Sterling Chase gets his HEA we don't have any other character to talk about. Am I forgetting someone?
Maybe we will meet new warriors in book 8. Can't wait. I always hate when new characters pop from nowhere in a series, but I'm sure I won't mined in this case. There's always place in my heart for hot and super sexy breed warriors. Can't wait to find out!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

There are two babies that stories could be written about (the scottsman who died in the first book, has a son.. as well as Tess) - although that will be an INCREDIBLE flash foreward... Tess and Dante's baby could become a central character in another book, there is a possiblity of an intriguing kidnapping story line that could bring in some new meat to the order?

You also have the potential for more recruitment? Maybe Chase will soften and return to a Darkhaven with his new love? maybe?

Don't forget Renata's charge would make an interesting spin off too...

message 3: by Monique (last edited Jan 23, 2011 02:28PM) (new)

Monique (moniquetheromanticdreamer) | 2 comments This is my first post ever in this group...I have read four of the books so far and they are good and very addictive...lol...I would like to know Gideon's story? just because he's been there since the first book and is always integral in the plot lines for all of the books so far so I'm interested in seeing his backstory and how he came to bond with Savannah...I like her, even though she's been a background character throughout all of the book in the series that I have read so far....Granted he may not be considered the hunkiest of all of the order, he's more so the brains and British...So yeah, why can't he have his story told....

message 4: by Zany Rin (new)

Zany Rin (zany_rin) | 10 comments I am always curious to know the story of all the warriors but after reading Taken by Midnight what interest me most is what is going to happen with Jenna. Is she beyond a new breed of an Ancient and how will she effect the dynamics of their world?

message 5: by Jayne (new)

Jayne | 56 comments RiN, I agree about Jenna. Is this that start of a new breed of women warriors?? Can't wait to see where the author takes that.

message 6: by Akeisa (new)

Akeisa Abercrombie (cocoqueen) | 33 comments I agree with Monique, I would love to see a story about Gideon and Savannah. They are such lovable and main characters, it would be nice to find out their story.

message 7: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 301 comments Mod
I want breed warrior females too!LOL. I also would adore to read Gideon's story as well.

message 8: by Madison (new)

Madison (madison2626) | 2 comments I think Warrior Females are a great idea too ;)

message 9: by Gretchen (new)

Gretchen | 13 comments How crazy would it be if Jenna got nocked up and popped out a female baby? I'm just sayin... new gen. of vamp biology here we come!!

message 10: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 301 comments Mod
Nice thinking!

message 11: by Jaimie (new)

Jaimie | 2 comments Monique wrote: "This is my first post ever in this group...I have read four of the books so far and they are good and very addictive...lol...I would like to know Gideon's story? just because he's been there since ..."

I've often thought that Gideon needs a book. I think a flash back book would be good but I also thought it would be pretty wild if something happened to Gideon where he lost his memory and he fell in love with Savannah all over again.

message 12: by Akeisa (new)

Akeisa Abercrombie (cocoqueen) | 33 comments Jaimie wrote: "Monique wrote: "This is my first post ever in this group...I have read four of the books so far and they are good and very addictive...lol...I would like to know Gideon's story? just because he's b..."

Gideon is my favorite warrior! I love him and Savannah's relationship. They so deserve their own book.

message 13: by Jaimie (new)

Jaimie | 2 comments Akeisa wrote: "Jaimie wrote: "Monique wrote: "This is my first post ever in this group...I have read four of the books so far and they are good and very addictive...lol...I would like to know Gideon's story? just..."

I like Gideon too, for some reason the techy guys are always fun. I'm dying for Torin's book in Lords of the Underworld.Oh wait, I liked they aren't always fun....V is the closest thing to a techy guy in BDB and I do NOT like V!!!!

message 14: by Akeisa (new)

Akeisa Abercrombie (cocoqueen) | 33 comments Jaimie wrote: "Akeisa wrote: "Jaimie wrote: "Monique wrote: "This is my first post ever in this group...I have read four of the books so far and they are good and very addictive...lol...I would like to know Gideo..."
What! I love V!

❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️ Gretchen wrote: "How crazy would it be if Jenna got nocked up and popped out a female baby? I'm just sayin... new gen. of vamp biology here we come!!"

I was kinda hoping that would happen...I would LOVE to see B&J's relationship evolve into something even deeper than it currently is...it's going to be interesting to see how Jenna changes with that implant. I personally cannot get enough of them!!

message 16: by Monica (new)

Monica | 2 comments I do believe Chase's book will be good. Donte & Tess book has been my favorite. How ca. Anyone not love V he is my favorite brother with all his issues lol

message 17: by Tara (new)

Tara Taylor | 19 comments V is quite awesome but his personality is a little prickly so I understand. But I heard a few months back that Gideon and Savannah were supposed to have a novella coming soon. I love those two and I hope there is a baby coming for them soon.

Sarah ♥ dog crazy ♥  (mylheage) I like Mason.

message 19: by Akeisa (new)

Akeisa Abercrombie (cocoqueen) | 33 comments Tara wrote: "V is quite awesome but his personality is a little prickly so I understand. But I heard a few months back that Gideon and Savannah were supposed to have a novella coming soon. I love those two an..."

Me too! It would be so cute if they had a baby!

message 20: by Anna (new)

Anna (angiell) | 3 comments The novella is about Danika, the breedmate of the Scotsman who was killed I'n the first book, I cant wait to read it. ...BTW who's Mason ?? Can't remember who he is ????

message 21: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) Anna wrote: "BTW who's Mason ?? Can't remember who he is ????"

Reading Deeper than Midnight now. I think Mason is one of the Breed bodyguards at Corinne's father's Darkhaven in Detroit - I just got to this part so I'm not sure?!

message 22: by Tara (new)

Tara Taylor | 19 comments Oh yeah I wanna know more about him and if he hooks up with the mom. The cliffhanger at the end of the book is gonna have you on edge.

Sarah ♥ dog crazy ♥  (mylheage) I hope he doesn't end up with the mom.

Yeah, Mason is one of the bodyguards of Corinne's father.

message 24: by April (new)

April (april_loves_reading) Which other? I say the more the better! ha ha

message 25: by Gina (new)

Gina Salama (janjona) | 1 comments Hi all , I just finished shades Of midnight and to be honest I really really felt bad for the Ancient ,I truly wish that he actually survived and in hiding, maybe fall in love with one woman and go and face the Order and maybe be either their ally or their next enemy