Harry Potter discussion

Fun Stuff > Wizard Rock?!?!?!?!

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (guitarchick) | 170 comments Have you already heard it? it's really quite neat. And some of the artists are really quite good. You can find free podcasts and albums on iTunes. Here are some of the bands

Harry and the Potters
The Moaning Myrtles
Draco and the Malfoys
Brothers Black
Tonks and the Aurors
Justin Finch-Fletchley and the Sugar Quills

Yay!

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 246 comments I went to a Harry and the Potters concert last year! It was so amazing! XD

message 3: by Abi (new)

Abi Lou | 184 comments LOVE Draco and the Malofys!! hahahaha totally have them on my ipod!!! Wizard wrock is AWESOME!!!!! My friend saw the Remus Lupins in a concert.

message 4: by Catie (new)

Catie I LOVE THE MOANING MYRTLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily I love all of them! What about The Womping Willows? They're really awesome!

message 6: by Catie (new)

Catie What about George&Forge

message 7: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (guitarchick) | 170 comments Oooh love those two. Especially The Whomping Willows doing Ginny is A punk Rocker. The Moaning Myrtles, The Weasel King, oliver Boyd and the Rememberalls, Romilda Vane and the Chocolate Cauldrons are all I've listened to and loved from the beginng.

message 8: by Abi (new)

Abi Lou | 184 comments you should all watch "My Dad is rich", by Draco and the Malfoys...and then all the rest of their songs ;)

message 9: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (guitarchick) | 170 comments Hhahahah! I haven't really heard anything by them yet. I guess it's about time. I think Cedric by the Moaning Myrtles is really funny.

message 10: by CarinaPotter (new)

CarinaPotter | 3 comments I love wizard wrock, it's absolutely amazing. My favorite bands have to be Oliver Boyd and the Remembralls, the Ministry of Magic, Harry and the Potters, and Roonil Wazlib. I actually went to a Harry and the Potters concert a few weeks ago, and man, they really know how to ROCK! It was great!

Anyone going to Wrockstock in November?

message 11: by Abi (new)

Abi Lou | 184 comments Wrockstock?

message 12: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (guitarchick) | 170 comments Wrockstock? Where is it? I'm starting a wrock band and might wanna get on bored.

message 13: by Foxears (last edited Sep 01, 2010 12:42PM) (new)

Foxears | 30 comments My favourits are Gred & Forge and The Moaning Myrtles.
I'm really sad I missed Harry and the Potters when they were in Scandinavia. :(

message 14: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (guitarchick) | 170 comments OH they were, were they?!?!
Albama never gets any wiZARD ROCK!

message 15: by Foxears (new)

Foxears | 30 comments Yup. The wizard rock is really big here in Sweden. We have a some bands, but I don't like any of those I've heard. That's because mostly the singer doesn't know how to sing properly, wich applies for a lot of non-swedish wizrock band as well...