Omen of the Stars discussion

Roleplay > RP Summaries

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sephiroth, STUPID COMMONAPP. (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 1725 comments Mod
Please for summaries here so I don't constantly have to delete spam in the RP.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

ok. good idea.

what happening in ShadowClan roleplay?

message 3: by Sephiroth, STUPID COMMONAPP. (new)

Syeira would know.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

lol. that cleatrs it up.

message 5: by Sephiroth, STUPID COMMONAPP. (new)

there was a lot of chat between Sablepaw and Deathpaw, thena chat betweeen tortoisesoul and Badgerstripe, and more training, i think, i'm not sure about the last part.

message 6: by Syeira-la, The one of incomparable awesomeness (new)

Syeira-la | 1208 comments Mod
Yus I would know, duh. :P Shadowclan rps are always my fave places. Anyway, Deathpaw was introduced as a charrie and looked down on by Moondapple, her mentor and deputy. After being left behind by Moondapple, Deathpaw and Spiritpaw chatted for a minute before Moondapple came back for Deathpaw. Badgerstripe and Spiritpaw agreed that Moondapple was being unfair toward the blind apprentice and then Badgerstripe went to talk with Tortoisesoul. Badgerstripe offered to go look for Sablepaw, and Tortoisesoul let her go look. Meanwhile, Sablepaw-the-meanest-kitty-ever and Deathpaw-the-blinded were having a little buddy talk. Then Grasspaw was introduced as a character and Badgerstripe, remembering that she had to train him and couldn't go looking for Sablepaw, took Grasspaw out for a hunting lesson.

message 7: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), One of four, take your life. (new)

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 619 comments Mod
Nice.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Shadow-Cardinalclaw and Badgerstripe were investigating a dead deer in the steam. Grasspaw waits for his mentor. Badgerstripe went to get Deathpaw's help to get it out. They got the deer out and buried it. They are having a convo.

message 9: by Sephiroth, STUPID COMMONAPP. (new)

thnx

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

np :)

message 11: by Sephiroth, STUPID COMMONAPP. (new)

Shadow-

Grasspaw, Badgerstripe, and Deathpaw try to cheer up Sablepaw. Only Deathpaw succeeds and Sablepaw and deathpaw declare each other sisters. They make a plan to abandon the Clans. Tortoisesoul finds them before they abandon and Tortoisesoul's presence makes them abandon right away.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

wow, thx

message 13: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) hihi

message 14: by Anne, Wouldn't mind being replaced as a mod :) (new)

Anne (stunningfire) | 1652 comments Mod
We need more activeness other than in ShadowClan

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited May 11, 2010 02:39PM) (new)

SHADOWCLAN & BORDER-

Grasspaw and Badgerstripe go looking for Sablepaw and Deathpaw. When they are found they make friends. Then Moondapple comes and apologizes to Deathpaw. They all go back to came, leaving Sablepaw. Then Grasspaw and Deathpaw tell each other they love each other. Badgerstripe overhears them, but gives herself away. Badgerstripe confesses she loves a cat from another clan, Thrushwhisker. They decide to go to the border and meet him. They meet him there and now Badgerstripe and Thrushwhisker are talking.

message 16: by Sephiroth, STUPID COMMONAPP. (new)

ShadowClan?

message 17: by Anne, Wouldn't mind being replaced as a mod :) (new)

Border and ShadowClan I guess

message 18: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), One of four, take your life. (new)

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 619 comments Mod
What happened to ShadowClan RP? It's closed!

message 19: by Syeira-la, The one of incomparable awesomeness (new)

Oh it was closed to clean out spam but I finished cleaning and could have sworn I reopened it...*mystified* I'll go open it.

message 20: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), One of four, take your life. (new)

Thanks you!

message 21: by Syeira-la, The one of incomparable awesomeness (new)

Oh actually I never cleaned out that one but I'll go do it now.

message 22: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), One of four, take your life. (new)

OK!

message 23: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), One of four, take your life. (new)

BORDER AND SHADOWCLAN(partially, incomplete)

Deathpaw came back out to Find Sablepaw but Sablepaw wanted to leave. She insisted that Deathpaw stay in ShadowClan to be with Grasspaw, but Deathpaw wanted to go with Sablepaw. Finally, Deathpaw gave up and admitted that she wanted to stay with Grasspaw. Deathpaw went back to camp just as Grasspaw came out looking for Sablepaw. Deathpaw gathered herbs for traveling while Grasspaw and Sablepaw talked, Sable confused that Grasspaw had come out but not wanted to be with Deathpaw.

message 24: by Anne, Wouldn't mind being replaced as a mod :) (new)

mmk

message 25: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), One of four, take your life. (new)

RP!

message 26: by Anne, Wouldn't mind being replaced as a mod :) (new)

ok

message 27: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), One of four, take your life. (new)

Poor Moondapple... so depressed.

message 28: by Anne, Wouldn't mind being replaced as a mod :) (new)

Yeah, she is. She's a bit dramatic and over-reactive :P

message 29: by Syeira-la, The one of incomparable awesomeness (new)

SHADOW IS FINALLY CLEAN! *Faints from exhaustion*

message 30: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), One of four, take your life. (new)

Yep. Who cares if someone... well, all the cats around her- have a loved one? I do admit, it IS a bit odd for your apprentice to have love and not you...

message 31: by Anne, Wouldn't mind being replaced as a mod :) (new)

lol I helped. And yeah. Moondapple is crazy. I luff her :P

message 32: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), One of four, take your life. (new)

Ha ha ha!

message 33: by Anne, Wouldn't mind being replaced as a mod :) (new)

She is though

message 34: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), One of four, take your life. (new)

Crazy? Insane? depressed?

message 35: by Sephiroth, STUPID COMMONAPP. (new)

Please ask before you reopen stuff; I closed them for a reason.

Ari, thanks much for the summary! :)

message 36: by Sephiroth, STUPID COMMONAPP. (new)

Thanks to all the mods who did the spam killing. :) I had to leave before I had a chance to start myself.

message 37: by Syeira-la, The one of incomparable awesomeness (new)

AHHH it was me alone. *Twitches spasmodically* So...much....spam...

message 38: by Sephiroth, STUPID COMMONAPP. (new)

Thanks. :) Next time, though, wait for me to reopen the topics again. When spam is deleted, the posts don't show up as new for me, so I miss stuff.

message 39: by Syeira-la, The one of incomparable awesomeness (new)

Aha ok, can do. But I had Ari wanting to rp...I couldn't resist. ;)

message 40: by Sephiroth, STUPID COMMONAPP. (new)

lol, pateince is a vitue until i'm factored into the mix. as my teacher says...

'When you find a big pot of crazy, it's best not to stir it.'

message 41: by Anne, Wouldn't mind being replaced as a mod :) (new)

lol, Seph

message 42: by Anne, Wouldn't mind being replaced as a mod :) (new)

SUMMARY FOR EVERY SINGLE RP I'M IN.

I'M SORRY BUT I DESPERATELY NEED IT.

message 43: by Sephiroth, STUPID COMMONAPP. (new)

LOLOL. What do you remember from when you last left?