Books are my life... discussion

ARCHIVES > Dark-Hunter

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather B, Your Moderator (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) | 1345 comments Mod
Fantasy Lover (Dark-Hunter, #1) by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Fantasy Lover by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Dear Reader, Being trapped in a bedroom with a woman is a grand thing. Being trapped in hundreds of bedrooms over two thousand years isn't. And being cursed into a book as a love-slave for eternity can ruin even a Spartan warrior's day. As a love-slave, I knew everything about women. How to touch them, how to savor them, and most of all how to pleasure them. But when I was summoned to fulfill Grace Alexander's sexual fantasies, I found the first woman in history who saw me as a man with a tormented past. She, alone, bothered to take me out of the bedroom and into the world. She taught me to love again. But I was not born to know love. I was cursed to walk eternity alone. As a general, I had long ago accepted my sentence. Yet now I have found Grace-the one thing my wounded heart cannot survive without. Sure, love can heal all wounds, but can it break a two thousand year old curse? Julian of Macedon

Night Pleasures (Dark-Hunter, #2) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Night Embrace (Dark-Hunter, #3) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Dance With The Devil (Dark-Hunter, #4) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Kiss of the Night (Dark-Hunter, #5) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Night Play (Dark-Hunter, #6)  by Sherrilyn Kenyon Seize the Night (Dark-Hunter, #7) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Sins of the Night (Dark-Hunter, #8) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Unleash the Night (Dark-Hunter, #9) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Dark Side of the Moon (Dark-Hunter, #10) by Sherrilyn Kenyon The Dream-Hunter (Dark-Hunter, #11 and/or Dream-Hunters #1) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Fear the Darkness (Dark-Hunter, #12) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Devil May Cry (Dark-Hunter, #13) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Upon The Midnight Clear (Dark-Hunter, #14 and/or Dream-Hunters #2) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Dream Chaser (Dark-Hunter, #15 and/or Dream-Hunters #3) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Acheron (Dark-Hunter, #16) by Sherrilyn Kenyon One Silent Night (Dark-Hunter, #17) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Dream Warrior (Dark-Hunter, #18 and/or Dream-Hunters, Book #4) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Bad Moon Rising (Dark-Hunter, #19) by Sherrilyn Kenyon No Mercy (Dark-Hunter, #20) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

message 2: by Heather B, Your Moderator (new)

If you are going to post spoilers please say so at the stat of your post.
Thank you :)

message 3: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. | 39 comments I love this series. You really have to read them all the way through, especially to see what Asher does in almost every single book.

message 4: by Heather B, Your Moderator (new)

There are so many books I this series, I think that I might be scared to start.

message 5: by Stacie (new)

Stacie It's a good series I love Ash!! He's a good character they r really easy to get into before you kno it u will be halfway thru the series lol

message 6: by Heather B, Your Moderator (new)

Maybe I'll try them out sometime.

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) (rachybee) Heather wrote: "Maybe I'll try them out sometime."

You really should!
I'm currently reading this series when i can find the books. It's awesome! I'm up to book 5, but i can't find it anywhere.....

message 8: by RAIN (new)

RAIN  (rain_holt) i love this series Acheron has t be my favorite, i named my kittens after hte characters

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) (rachybee) Civia wrote: "i love this series Acheron has t be my favorite, i named my kittens after hte characters"

Awww, that's for sweet! You must be kick-ass kittens.
Acheron was one of my fave's too. It was by far the most emotional and heart-warming.

message 10: by RAIN (new)

RAIN  (rain_holt) yeah theres a picture of them on sherrilyn Kenyon's facebook. but they are so excited all the time one chewed my sister Racheal's yarn ball in the middle of a project that one was Ash then the others made my arms look like someone had played hours of tic-tac-toe