Olympians discussion

Other > Suggestion

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hedwig, If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself. (new)

Hedwig | 315 comments Mod
If you have any suggestions post them here!

message 2: by Kendall Anne (new)

Kendall Anne (dance4life) | 23 comments Hi I'm Kendall and I just joined this group! It looks like fun! =D

message 3: by Hedwig, If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself. (new)

Glad to have you! ahah and it will probably be more fun once more members join!

message 4: by Kendall Anne (new)

Kendall Anne (dance4life) | 23 comments Yes I agree. Should I invite all my friends?

message 5: by Monica, There is always a way out for those clever enough to find it.TTC (new)

Monica | 220 comments Mod
yes you should!! lol

message 6: by Hedwig, If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself. (new)

Ahah yeah the more the better! but theyy need to have read Percy JAckson ofcourse!

message 7: by Annie (new)

Annie (annieiscool13) Kendall invited me!!!!!

message 8: by Monica, There is always a way out for those clever enough to find it.TTC (new)

sweet!! invite more ppl!! lol

message 9: by Annie (new)

Annie (annieiscool13) I will!

message 10: by Hedwig, If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself. (new)

Heyy when talking about the PJO series use the add book/author thing... then it will also be posted on the books wall so other's can see it and maybe join the group!

message 11: by Hedwig, If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself. (last edited May 09, 2010 05:44AM) (new)

Try and encourage other group members to make charries! the more we have the faster we can get an adventure underway!

message 12: by Monica, There is always a way out for those clever enough to find it.TTC (new)

kk

message 13: by Denisa (new)

Denisa (deelopa) Umm... a suggestion... well I was thinking for people who also want to do something else for RPing, not only the 7 people quest. So like make more than one RP for Halfblood Charries?

message 14: by Hedwig, If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself. (new)

Yes! thats really good. I'll make one as soon as i can!

message 15: by Annie (new)

Annie (annieiscool13) Ok. When will it start?

message 16: by Hedwig, If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself. (new)

the new one? i just made it! so who ever wants to start it can... and who ever starts it also decides what the subject of it is

message 17: by Annie (last edited May 23, 2010 09:01AM) (new)

Annie (annieiscool13) Well, I don't want to start till I know what we are doing.

Do we have to make new charries for that one or do we use the same ones?

message 18: by Hedwig, If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself. (new)

uum well its mostly for the pople who didn't have a chance to participate in the other one... if you go to the New RP charrie page it explains it all there :)

message 19: by Annie (new)

Annie (annieiscool13) Ok. Well I won't use that one then.

message 20: by Cormick (new)

Cormick      (Cormick) | 315 comments i'll use it untill there is more people there

message 21: by Denisa (new)

Denisa (deelopa) same here :)

message 22: by Denisa (new)

Denisa (deelopa) another suggetion, how about, when The Lost Hero comes out, it can be the book to read for the group, even though everyone is lilely to read it without the group saying we need too, it;s still just a reminder if someone forgets about the lost hero book :) it can happen.

message 23: by Hedwig, If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself. (new)

yeah don't worry it won't be mandatory but we'll set up someplace where we can chat... and what page they have to be up to

message 24: by Monica, There is always a way out for those clever enough to find it.TTC (new)

haha hayley wanna order me a copy too=] cause u lovee me muffin!<3 ahha

message 25: by Hedwig, If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself. (new)

yeah sure 20 dollars