Olympians discussion

Charries > Half Blood Charries

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hedwig, If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself. (last edited May 06, 2010 02:33PM) (new)

Hedwig | 315 comments Mod
Create a halfblood here...

Name:
How long been at Camp:
Personality:
Weapon:
Other:

message 2: by Hedwig, If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself. (last edited May 11, 2010 07:06PM) (new)

Name: Violet Clio Wright
Parent: Athena
How long been at Camp: 7
Looks: Stormy violet grey eyes, black wavy hair little past her shoulders, slender built, but strong,
Personality: Loves to read especially ancient history, slight temper, very
impatient, highly observant, prefers to spend her time studying rather than socialize
Weapon: Celestial bronze dagger, concealed (strapped to her wrist)
Other: Trains hard, and pushes herself, eager to prove herself on a quest
(Clio was the muse of history!) (Athena Councilor)

message 3: by Monica, There is always a way out for those clever enough to find it.TTC (new)

Monica | 220 comments Mod
Name: Damien Kormos
Parent: Ares
How long been at Camp: 7 years
Looks: short black hair, eyes like daggers, strong, tall, amazing and secretive smile
Personality: horrid temper, carring but tries to hide it from his siblings, mysterious
Weapon: 2ft long electric sword
Other: came to camp when he was 10, has never met his birth mother, year round camper

message 4: by Annie (last edited May 08, 2010 01:38PM) (new)

Annie (annieiscool13) Name:Anna Blackwell
Parent:Apollo
How long been at camp:6 years
Looks:Golden hair, blue eyes, strong, tall
Personality:loves to sing and write poetry, nice, friendly, favorite color is red(?)
Weapon:Bow and arrow
Other:Year round camper.

message 5: by April (new)

April Poole  (fangirlapril) Name:Anna Pavlova
Parent:Apollo
How long been at Camp:2 years
Looks:Long wavy blond hair, tall, violet eyes
Personality:funny, somewhat nuts, easily excited and slightly obsessive
Weapon:bow and arrows (collapses into whatever form i like)

message 6: by Hedwig, If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself. (new)

Sophia wrote: "Can i join if i am reading the books"

Yeah sure which one are you on?

message 7: by Hedwig, If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself. (new)

hmm its okay! you can still participate but i'm warning you there might be spoilers

message 8: by Kendall Anne (last edited May 10, 2010 08:01AM) (new)

Kendall Anne (dance4life) | 23 comments Name: Alexandra (Alex) Jones
Parent: Poseidon
How long been at Camp: 2 years
Looks: Long straight blonde hair, fair pale skin, athletic, green eyes
Personality: Understanding, smart, has no patience, friendly, bubbly, sweet
Weapon: Blue-green sword with a trident engraved in the blade. Named Jinioa.

message 9: by Cormick (new)

Cormick      (Cormick) | 315 comments does it have to be a child of a god or can it also be titan

message 10: by Kendall Anne (new)

Kendall Anne (dance4life) | 23 comments I'm not sure, ask the mods.

message 11: by Monica, There is always a way out for those clever enough to find it.TTC (new)

it can be a titan !

message 12: by Hedwig, If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself. (last edited May 10, 2010 03:09PM) (new)

of course it can be what ever you want... if it's not a halfblood though you have to make it in the other group! i think i Titan would be great it would really add something new

message 13: by Cormick (last edited Jun 08, 2010 06:08PM) (new)

Cormick      (Cormick) | 315 comments Name: Lucus
Parent:Kronos
How long been at Camp:7 years
Looks:Black hair Black eyes Which show the past and future if he is happy they show good things if he's
mad they show bad things tan skin and always wares black 5' 10"
Personality: not nice doesn't care
about others unless there friends then he will do anything for them
Weapon: sword and daggers ( has a steel one and a celestal bronze one)
sycth,time
Other: Controls time, can go into peoples dreams and can make things apper infrount of him

message 14: by Monica, There is always a way out for those clever enough to find it.TTC (last edited May 10, 2010 06:12PM) (new)

Name: Kassandra Di Astrendo
How long been at camp: 8 years
Looks: Short pin straight black hair, violent blue eyes, tall, slender and fit, sharp and beautiful face
Parent: Hades
Personality: Always ready to take on a challenge, never backs down, serious, rude, impudent, irresponsible
Weapon: 3 ft stygian sword with name in greek carved dow the side, gift from father

message 15: by Cormick (last edited May 11, 2010 04:38PM) (new)

Cormick      (Cormick) | 315 comments Name: Keven
Parent: Hyperion Titan of the East
How long been at Camp:9 years
Looks: short red hair, tan skin , eyes are like little fires
Personality:mean hot tempered loves flames and battle
Weapon: flaming sword and bow
Other: can do anything with fire

message 16: by Hedwig, If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself. (last edited May 11, 2010 07:06PM) (new)

Name: Lucina (light) Simmons
Parent: Apollo
Been at camp 6 years
Appearance: Tan and athletic looking, brown chestnut hair, freckles sprinkled across her nose, blue eyes.
personality: hates being messed with, and if you do she'll make sure you regret it, sociable, like all children of apollo has healing powers and is good at art and music,
weapon: bow and special arrows given to her by her father (only time he acknowledged she exists) have the power to be shot so fast they turn invisible.
other: eager to prove herself on a quest (Apollo Councilor)

message 17: by Monica, There is always a way out for those clever enough to find it.TTC (last edited May 15, 2010 03:04PM) (new)

Name: Alena Strightner
Parent: Zeus
Been at camp: 9 years
Appearance: blackish hair with a gleam of red. tall, normal hight for her age, Bright yet dark blue eyes, pale.
Personality: Serious, kind, Doesnt joke around all that much, strong minded, caring.
Weapon: Electric sword that long and slender, dark blue hilt woven with light (dont ask i have no idea lol), givin to her by her father
Other: Always forward and is very jealous kind of person, she wants to go on every quest she can to show how good of a fighter she is.

message 18: by Cormick (new)

Cormick      (Cormick) | 315 comments (( how many people can we have?

message 19: by Monica, There is always a way out for those clever enough to find it.TTC (new)

ops i made 3 didnti lol .. two main ones that ualways use and i guess a theird one could be more a a minor character.. like my charrie damien probably

message 20: by Hedwig, If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself. (new)

uum lets say you can have two hunters and two halfbloods... well two in each category

message 21: by Monica, There is always a way out for those clever enough to find it.TTC (new)

mhmm

message 22: by Cormick (new)

Cormick      (Cormick) | 315 comments I can't have a hunter can I ?

message 23: by Monica, There is always a way out for those clever enough to find it.TTC (new)

ahah unless you want to play as a girl. i mean not holding ya back power to ya!! lol but hunters are only girlss!

message 24: by Cormick (new)

Cormick      (Cormick) | 315 comments Ya I'll make a regular person with good sight

message 25: by Monica, There is always a way out for those clever enough to find it.TTC (new)

yea thatl be cool!

message 26: by Denisa (last edited May 15, 2010 11:41AM) (new)

Denisa (deelopa) Name: Melinda Kiraove
Parent: Apollo
How long been at Camp:none
Looks: Light blode hair, with very bright green eyes. Her hair very straight and is up to her waist, she is not very tall, about 5'5 (Lol that's taller than myself) She has tanish skin and wears glasses occationally.
Personality: She hates guys who think they are all that. Very Smart-alecy. She is sometimes sarcastic and loves to laugh. When she sees anything dark, she gets kinda pissed of cause she loves the light. She is a enviromental type of girl, but some of the time she dosen't care. She loves to battle and hates people who are snobby.
Weapon: Bow and arrow, Dagger.
Other: She usually gets what she wants.She doesn't know she is a half-blood, which is kinda odd since she's 15. Her mother made her go to Archery lessons and she learned how use daggers on her own. On her 14th b-day her mom gave her her cestal bronze dagger just in case she figured out what she was.

message 27: by Monica, There is always a way out for those clever enough to find it.TTC (new)

Welcomee!! Denisa! if your rly confused on whats going on in our rp cause ere in the middle of it read the summery page!!

message 28: by Cormick (new)

Cormick      (Cormick) | 315 comments this is going to be a minor cherictor

Name: Arthur
Parent:A son of Posiden and a daughter of Zues
How long been at Camp:All his life
Looks:sea green eyes tan skin and brown hair
Personality:kind and helpful
Weapon:trident that has lightning spirling around it
Other: controlls the air and the sea

message 29: by Chloe (new)

Chloe | 2 comments Name:Rose Martin
Parent:Aphrodite and Posiden
How long been at Camp:5 years
Looks: http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac...
Personality:kind to her friends and family, she likes to get her way. Amazing fighter (best with swords) and she hasn't meet a monster she can't defeat. Respects others opinions and loves training. She loves the water and has to always wear water proof make-up.
Weapon: she has a sword that splits into two different swords, each one a gift from both her parents.Made of Celestial bronze.
Other:Was raised with Dylan and his mom because she didn't have a mortal parent to raise her (her parents gave her to Dylan's mom) She and Dylan were raised believing that they were twins but once they found out about the whole Greek Gods thing they learned the truth. They still treat each other like they are twins though.(habit).Can control water. One of the prettiest girls alive. She may be a daughter of Aphrodite but she more of a fighter than a girl that spends all her time looking in a mirror (not that she doesn't at all)She has already been on her first quest when she was 13(Posiden Councilor)

message 30: by Hedwig, If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself. (new)

hey! welcome, just to let you know this RP is already pretty far along but we just started a new one that would probably give you more of a chance to participate!

message 31: by Chloe (new)

Chloe | 2 comments Name:Dylan Martin
Parent:Posiden
How long been at Camp:5
Looks: http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy...
Personality: bold and has a great sense of humor, kind to his friends but will attack any monster that gets near him. smiles a lot and loves to train. He also enjoys being in water. Pretends not to care about what his sister says and that he's annoyed that she's councilor but he doesn't care. He's really easy going.
Weapon: a Celestial Bronze sword that has his name in Greek etched into the handle.
Other:Was raised believing Rose was his twin but when they found out about the Greek gods he learned they weren't. Still acts like they are though.Can control water and is amazing with a sword. Likes to flirt with girls.

message 32: by Hedwig, If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself. (last edited Jun 02, 2010 08:02PM) (new)

Yeah that could be a problem... like i said you can go to the new RP, not to push you out of this one.

message 33: by Riley (new)

Riley Pott | 1 comments can i join im on the forth book

message 34: by Hedwig, If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself. (new)

of course!