Glee discussion

Season Two > Season Two

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

What do you think will happen in season two?

I think that Rachel and Puck are going to get back together as it should be. Kurt is suppose to be getting a boyfriend which I am excited about.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 33 comments No!! I love Jesse!! I was so mad at her for making him leave! I think Rachel should either be with Finn or Jesse, definately not Puck! Besides, Puck needs to be with Quinn or Santana, I mean after all, he's the one who got Quinn pregnant!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I know but Rachel and Puck were awesome together! I mean I LOVE Jesse but I really like Puck and Rachel together. NOT Finn, Rachel and Finn just don't have the chemistry together.

message 5: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 33 comments Yeah they don't. I'm sorry though, I think Finn is REALLY cute. Same with Jesse.

I was really surprised at Puck's voice! In the Run Joey Run it sounded really good! Before he never really got a chance like that at a solo part, but in that he was great!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I know wasn't it! I thought it just tied the whole song together like that! No offence to Finn but I thought Puck was better at the solo part then he was.

message 7: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 33 comments yeah, Finn didn't do as great of a job as he could've in that song. jesse was amazing, like usual. But you're right, Puck sounded better than Finn, in that song.

I also think that the guys all over reacted. I mean, the combination of them all was what made the music video great!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I know right! But Rachel did play them so I don't blame them I mean Rachel did say that Puck was playing the love intrest with Finn just him so she technically lied

message 9: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 33 comments DID YOU SEE LAST NIGHTS EPISODE!?!?!

OMG!! I officially LOVE FINN!!! He sang Jessie's Girl perfectly!! I just bought it on iTunes! I want them to date now! I can't believe Jesse was in San Diego with Vocal Adrenalin ! I thought he quit that because he was with Rachel! What a two timer! He's still hot though... :)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOVED that episode , Finn is perfect!!! No doubt about it ! !! Rachel and him should date now I mean he did sing that song erfectly! The end was weird though , I think that Rachel is going to develope a crush on Finn's friend

message 11: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 33 comments ehh, I don't about that, but oh my goodness, Finn and Rachel need to be together. Did you see the preview for next weeks episode? Jesse is back! And a new rival guy for Mr.Shoe. I really want to see like a fight over Rachel between Finn and Jesse. I would've loved it if Jesse had heard him sing Jesse's Girl to Rachel, and then later when Finn's walking out of the classroom, Jesse like idk, tackles him or something! That would be so funny!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

OMFG holy shit yes!!!!!!! That'd wouldve been the BEST!!! And yeh I saw the preview!!!!! Jessie is back!!!!!!!! And I can't belive there's a new rival for mr.shoe

message 13: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 33 comments Ahh! I kno! I kinda want Finn and Rachel to start going out now without her and Jesse fully apart, just to make it juicy. But at the same time I love Jesse, and I want him and Rachel to be together! So I don't really know what I want!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay Rachel and Finn go out, Jesse comes back Jesse feels threatened kind of and Jesse and Finn try to get Rachel to choose who she wants tobe with more ! ! :D

message 15: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 33 comments YES!!! Oohh and Jesse and Finn get in a fist-fight too. :)

message 16: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseye16) | 8 comments And the fight should be in the actually class... like start out with a song and progress to a fist fight.... I don't know I'm just rambling....

message 17: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 33 comments yes! and like Mr.Shoe has to break it up.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

YEHH!

message 19: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 33 comments EEE! I'm like really excited now!!

I can't wait for tuesday to come!!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I KNOW ME EITHER!!!!!!

message 21: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 33 comments No one's posting on Season one anymore. Oh well.

I KNOW!! It's gonna be grea! In the preview when they showed Mr.Shoe's rival and him singing, it was amazing! I can't wait to see the full thing!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I know right!!! It's intense

message 23: by Kate (last edited May 16, 2010 10:25AM) (new)

Kate  | 33 comments Yes! Ahhh, I love gLee. Who's your favorite character?

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

FINN and KURT

message 25: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 33 comments Yeah they're great. I love Finn, Rachel, and ummm, probably Arty. Kurt is funny and so is Brittany. :)

message 26: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseye16) | 8 comments I like them all..... But Mr. Shoe is my favorite.....

message 27: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 33 comments yeah I really like him, but he was kinda a jerk for making out with the vocal adrenalin coach.

message 28: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseye16) | 8 comments Yeah he was being a big jerk then. But the majority of the time he's cool.....

message 29: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 33 comments yeah definately.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Yehh

message 31: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 33 comments Ahhh! It's on tonight!! So excited!

message 32: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseye16) | 8 comments It was an amazing episode! I loved the way they sang "Dream On" ^-^

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I MISSED IT ! FUCK!

message 34: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseye16) | 8 comments Haha.... just look it up on the fox website....

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I will

message 36: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 33 comments Dream on was great! Ryan Brians (or whatever his name was) sang it amazingly at the end when his voice got all high pitched and they were chanting Dream On. Mr.Shoe did better though during every other paart of the song.

message 37: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseye16) | 8 comments True that... But that Ryan guy did really well on the high pitch part....

message 38: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 33 comments That's what I said. I loved that part!

message 39: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 33 comments Who saw the Lady Gaga Episode !?!!? I did!! LOVED IT! My dive team was so inspired that we're having a Lady Gaga theme night, My outfit looks like Rachels second one. :)

message 40: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 33 comments I kno!!

"The reason I'm standing here, dressed in a shower curtain, is because of you Kurt."

Haha!! I love it!
Who here saw the season finale?!!? I.E REGIONALS!!

message 41: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseye16) | 8 comments I saw it! It was so amazing!!

message 42: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 33 comments I kno!!Finn and Rachel are so sweet together!

message 43: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseye16) | 8 comments They really are!

message 44: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 33 comments I just love their regionals performance so much! And when Quinn had her baby I thought it was hilarious watching Puck's face! It was so funny when she's just like "Ohhh! You suck! You suck! You suck! You suck!"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

I didn't see the regionals !!!!!

message 46: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 33 comments Oh no!!! Go to hulu.com and watch it now!!!!

message 47: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 33 comments Hello!!! Glee is amazing!!! I love Finn and Rachel!

message 48: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 33 comments I kno! He switched, so therefore should be on the same spring break as them!

message 49: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 33 comments Max wrote: "I know, I know. The EGG thing. Whatever. He ROCKS! He is AMAZING!"

I hated him for the egg thing, but the thing I don't get is when he was about to crack the egg on her, he said "I loved you" all sweet and sexy, so I don't really know what to think of him.

Although, I think he's going to cause a lot of drama in season three! I bet he'll try to get with Rachel again or something!!

message 50: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 33 comments Wasn't it amazing!!??

« previous 1