Preety Committe discussion

1 > Do you like Layne?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 123 (123 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Karla (new)

Karla I'm just wondering who likes Layne and why.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments I love Layne, she's the kind of girl who doesn't care if she's in The Pretty Committee's social rader. I hate girls who lie and do things dirty handedly so she seems more real to me. I like how she balances Claire's changes and deals with The PC. She is head strong and knows what's wrong and what's right. She makes mistakes so I think she's alittle more real to me.

message 3: by Karla (new)

Karla Yeah. I think so too. Massie seems real to me too. She reminds me of a friend of mine. She thinks she's in charge. Wanna know what happened once? Here it goes.
Friend 1 'Wait for me to finish please.'
Friend 2 (Massie) 'No way. Come on Hailey.'
I stay with friend #1 while Massie walks away thinking I'm behind her (lol)
Massie comes back. 'Please come with me!'

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments LOL, sounds likes my friend.

message 5: by Karla (new)

Karla :)

message 6: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ (last edited May 07, 2010 09:46PM) (new)

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments I just love her, she is incredible. She's really loyal and she doesn't question herself what's the right thing to do.

message 7: by Karla (new)

Karla Yeah. She really takes charge and I like it because I'm kinda shy.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments SO AM I! I always admire characters that are brave and confident.

message 9: by Karla (new)

Karla Same. No matter how much I wanna talk I'm too shy and think I'm gonna make a fool of myself or something. I really do admire people that speak up and that laugh at themselves.

message 10: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 25 comments Not really... She really bugs me. lol

message 11: by Karla (new)

Karla Layne kinda bugs me too. I do kinda admire her style and will to stand out but her personality and food choices are not my fave.

message 12: by ℑ.ℓ☺ (new)

ℑ.ℓ☺ (fashioncoquette97) | 22 comments I agree with you Hailey on message 9. I WANT to talk to people but I CAN'T. I've noticed how whenever Massie needs the 'big boys' (9th graders) Layne always gets them. It's like...can't you get them yourself? You're the alpha!

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments I think for guy advise, Claire is more of Massie's right hand person. Claire was in a co-ed school so she's been more around guys, Claire got her first kiss in all of PC History, and Claire is the one of the girls who had the longest lasting relationship. Plus other girls just keeping stealing Massie's Crushes.

message 14: by Karla (new)

Karla I never really thought about that. You're right though.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments Well I'm sure I'm not wrong. JK SO what are you all doing?

message 16: by Karla (new)

Karla I'm watching T.V. Do you know the show Life With Derek? LOL!

message 17: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ (last edited May 12, 2010 08:01PM) (new)

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments I haven't seen that in forever.

message 18: by Writersblock55 (new)

Writersblock55 Layne may be a bit weird, but I like her. I like how she doesn't care what others (like the pretty committee) think about her. She's cool like that. :)

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments Yeah!

message 20: by Karla (new)

Karla Yeah. You're right.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments I was so happy the actress who played her was Sarah in Gilmore Girls.

message 22: by Karla (new)

Karla Interesting.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments Not really. =P

message 24: by Karla (new)

Karla Lol.

message 25: by Damaris (new)

Damaris layne is awesome she doesn't care about what people think,and is her own person

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments Tell it girl!

message 27: by Karla (new)

Karla Lol

message 28: by Romie (new)

Romie (thedivineonedannii) | 4 comments I like layne because she's original & uniquee!
SHe doesnt think about what ppl! &. She has the guts to deal with the PC (: I Like heerr

message 29: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 3 comments I like Layne..shes always happy and she doesnt care what others think. To me that makes you truly prettie!

message 30: by Karla (new)

Karla Yeah.

message 31: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS Ya thats soooo true!! even the way the PC treats Layne and her friends...she doesn't give a crap!!!

message 32: by Hillary (last edited Feb 25, 2011 04:25AM) (new)

Hillary Sanchez yeah i like layne

message 33: by Karla (new)

Karla Yeah, she's good people. ;)

message 34: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS I wish she'd stand up to the PC more...I like a good surprise.

message 35: by Karla (new)

Karla Well, it seems like she doesn't care about the PC enough to stand up to them.

message 36: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS Yea, that's kind of good...they'd probably diss her home!

message 37: by Karla (new)

Karla Hmm.

message 38: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS ...

message 39: by Karla (new)

Karla Idk.

message 40: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS i like Layne...she's different and adds to the story well.

message 41: by Karla (new)

Karla Yeah.

message 42: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS But I must admit...MASSIE RULES ALL!!

message 43: by Karla (new)

Karla Hhaha, okay.

message 44: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS YA..

message 45: by Karla (new)

Karla Massie's alright.

message 46: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS i reAlly just luvvvvv her comebacks and disses...ya ur rite. She is mean.

message 47: by Karla (new)

Karla Yeah.

message 48: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS So...i'm just really curious!!!!! u dont have to spill if u dont wanna...i wont b offended. What's up with u and hillary? every time u guys talk its like ur dissing and fighting with each other. I'm just confuzzled. Remember u dont have to say anything abt it if u dont wanna!

message 49: by Karla (new)

Karla Idk. She's just getting on my nerves. There's nothing between us though so I don't really understand, myself.

message 50: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS Oh...MAN! I wanted to hear some juicy gossip, ya know?

« previous 1 3