Camp Half Blood discussion

FUNNESSS > Show-Off Topic

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Show off your coolness here. begin with this--

Name:
Reasons Why i'm best: xP

message 2: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, ROSE WHY DID YOU ADD RAVEN AGAIN?! >_< (last edited Dec 27, 2010 10:51AM) (new)

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 1672 comments Mod
Name: Olivia the Awesome
Reasons I'm the Most Awesome Thing Ever: Let's see.
My name is kinda self-explanatory.
I get straight A's, skipped a grade and yet am in high-school classes, in every honors class available in my school, am in a separate orchestra in which I got in two years earlier than I should have, play three sports (tennis, volleyball, swimming) as in tournaments, play baseball, track, cross country and basketball for fun, play three different instruments (harp, violin, piano), sing, act, and dance in musicals/plays, write stories, read a lot of books, do speech and debate, backpacking, hiking, won several 'academic excellence' awards, am great at video games, and, last of all, I am a super-flaming-gum-ball-throwing-mushroom ninja! ;3

Oh, (this is for Raven's benefit) I've had like 8 billion. XD

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

raven

I play foot ball baseballl basketball volleyball futbol(club and won many awards for being a keeper never been scored on a penalty kick) tennis track long jump cross country love to cook and I am pretty good at it know too much about adult areas that i shouldn't have lots of life experince some good stories to tell people about me and my schinanagains going to be in all Ap classes when I go to middle school play saxaphone clarinet gutair sing dance musicals act(have won 8 awards for that)artist won a couple art competition won school wide writing compettion three years in a row straight A's not many honor role winnings sadly camping debate speech camping fishing have had a couple girlfriends saved someones life read lots 421 AR points seen like a billion movies good at war stratiges (( and i think i am forgetting somethingidk what though))

message 4: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, ROSE WHY DID YOU ADD RAVEN AGAIN?! >_< (new)

I thought you were 10!

BTW, there are no AP classes in middle school.

If you have straight A's, you auto-make it to honor roll. So you obv don't have straight A's. Speech and debate is for competing, unless you have a class at school, which really doesn't count.

message 5: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, ROSE WHY DID YOU ADD RAVEN AGAIN?! >_< (new)

Oh, and you repeated camping.

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 295 comments Name: Charlene (formerly known Tara)
Reasons Why I'm so awesomely AH-MAY-ZING!: Okay for one I'm talented in several areas. One of them is dramatic arts. School, cosmotolegy, being awesome, and fitness. lol I love to jk n lol I can find the funny in everything. I truly am madder than the Hatter. I have awesome fashion. I'm a goth/bunny lol I'm the school Vice Prez n last year i was the treasurer. Plus my name screams awesomenees n im too ahmayzing to write anything more!

message 7: by Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh , Daughter of Zeus! (new)

Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh  (posionivy01) | 2222 comments Mod
Name: Ivie
Reason why im amazing: Um. Okay, so im a bout 5 feet tall and if my friends start crying over a boy i go and kick there butt. Um..I play a lot of instraments and...i love to read?Im boy crazy and I cdon't flirt.

message 8: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, ROSE WHY DID YOU ADD RAVEN AGAIN?! >_< (new)

WHY ARE YOUU BOY CRAZY? O.O Don't they annoy you at all when they give you stuff..?

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 295 comments No. Kids in younger grades n my own obsess over me n give me stuff all the time. Sometimes they stalk me n stuff. It's weird but i have my own fan club n im not even famous yet. super weird dont u think?

message 10: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, ROSE WHY DID YOU ADD RAVEN AGAIN?! >_< (new)

IKR!! No, it's when the kids in older and same grades give you stuff because they, you know, like like you. Younger kids giving me stuff is so adorable, though it's kinda weird when they stalk you, lol.

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 295 comments Yeah ik!!!! If it wasnt for that my house it gated n u have to have a code to get in they would be banging on my door 24/7!!! N its gross when like boys who r older than u, honk at u when they are driving n do the "call me sign" it's really gross and disgusting

message 12: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, ROSE WHY DID YOU ADD RAVEN AGAIN?! >_< (new)

IKR!! It's like, dude, I have a code to get into the house, and if you try to guess it, I have security cameras, an alarm system that calls the police in 30 sec, and built in guns or whatever. Stop stalking meh.

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 295 comments lol its just plain wrong! I'm just a person who will never like move on all ready!! gosh i dont think they get that concept

message 14: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, ROSE WHY DID YOU ADD RAVEN AGAIN?! >_< (new)

Do they hug you and get hysterical over you, too? I don't get why they like me at all. :(

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 295 comments Me too! It's like I'm nawt pretty, they dont even really know me but yet they obsess over me? They cant hug me or anything only this one girl Lacey who is obsessed with me. but they cant cuz i have my sisters guard me!

message 16: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, ROSE WHY DID YOU ADD RAVEN AGAIN?! >_< (new)

IKR!! :( You're lucky. I get assaulted all the time. I feel so bad because some of them are so nice and I like them a lot for being nice, but I don't know them very well. I get hugged ALL the time.

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 295 comments lol me n my friends give free hugs. We walk around with signs on are backs n stuff its hilarious

message 18: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, ROSE WHY DID YOU ADD RAVEN AGAIN?! >_< (new)

I just hugg random people for fun and they get a kick out of it. XD Guys react so weirdly to it. They just suddenly look at you like, "Mm.." and I'm like, "It..was..a...friend..hugg.."

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 295 comments lol me too!!!! This one guy paid me n my friends five bucks to hug him!!!! We hug for minotaurs n pies!! cuz we awesome like that!

message 20: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, ROSE WHY DID YOU ADD RAVEN AGAIN?! >_< (new)

HAHAH! :) NICE!! XD

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 295 comments lol yeah okay im awesome for being awesome!!! lol

message 22: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, ROSE WHY DID YOU ADD RAVEN AGAIN?! >_< (new)

WHOO! AWESOME PEOPLE!! **High five**

message 23: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, ROSE WHY DID YOU ADD RAVEN AGAIN?! >_< (new)

Why don't we make a group like that? AWESOME PEOPLE!!

I'll make it, if you want. >:)

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 295 comments sure!!!!! can i be a mod?

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 295 comments We should call it: AWESOMNESS IS AWESOME!

message 26: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, ROSE WHY DID YOU ADD RAVEN AGAIN?! >_< (new)

YESH!! To both!! Hold on! I'll make it!!

message 28: by Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh , Daughter of Zeus! (new)

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ wrote: "WHY ARE YOUU BOY CRAZY? O.O Don't they annoy you at all when they give you stuff..?"

I don't get stuff.

message 30: by Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh , Daughter of Zeus! (new)

Yeah.

message 31: by Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh , Daughter of Zeus! (new)

Im probably one of those helpless romantics,

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 295 comments i said oh n u said yeah "oh yeah"

message 33: by Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh , Daughter of Zeus! (new)

Oh.

message 34: by Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh , Daughter of Zeus! (new)

wait..what?

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 295 comments I SAID OH THEN U SAID YEAH TOGETHER IT SAYS OH YEAH!

message 36: by Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh , Daughter of Zeus! (new)

ohh..Hahah.

message 38: by Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh , Daughter of Zeus! (new)

:)

message 39: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, ROSE WHY DID YOU ADD RAVEN AGAIN?! >_< (new)

OMG SO EXCITED!!

The guy I like just gave me a gift. XD AHH!! :)

message 40: by Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh , Daughter of Zeus! (new)

Ahhh!!!
Wat E' Give ya
?!?!

message 41: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, ROSE WHY DID YOU ADD RAVEN AGAIN?! >_< (new)

That is very personal. XD

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 295 comments PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

message 43: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, ROSE WHY DID YOU ADD RAVEN AGAIN?! >_< (new)

That's for me to know, and YOU to obsess about. XD

message 44: by Reid Cain (new)

Reid Cain | 24 comments guys never do that to girls at my school maybe its because california people are smoother or something like that

message 45: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, ROSE WHY DID YOU ADD RAVEN AGAIN?! >_< (new)

Or maybe guys in my school are sweet.

message 46: by Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh , Daughter of Zeus! (new)

OMY GOSH!!!! YOUR BACK ON!!!!

message 47: by Reid Cain (new)

Reid Cain | 24 comments oh thats true olivia could be

message 48: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, ROSE WHY DID YOU ADD RAVEN AGAIN?! >_< (new)

yup!! ^_^

hi, raven!! hi ivie! sup?

message 49: by Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh , Daughter of Zeus! (new)

:)