BoYs OnLy discussion

questions you wish u could ask girls!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 151 (151 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Noel, I am the boss;) (new)

Noel Stutz | 38 comments Mod
ask! ask! ask!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

um why do girls always come out of the bathroom laughing about

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I mean laughing not laughing about

message 4: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 176 comments y cant they just be nice all the time only certain girls

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

its qustins for boys idk

message 6: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 176 comments wierd

message 7: by Noel, I am the boss;) (new)

I created the group so that I could answer there questions cause u know I'm like a girl

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

um why do girls act like bitches to guys who aren't handsom or like jocks not me just want to know

message 9: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (JackieLynneBishop) | 72 comments and some other girls are here to answer your questions....

message 10: by Noel, I am the boss;) (new)

Well some girls thnk that they're. So cool but they r far from it but they want to be in their own fantasy world were everyone bows to them. Just don't let it get to u.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I am serious its not me I have been asked out a couple times just some of my nerdier friends don't know why

message 12: by Noel, I am the boss;) (new)

Heynerds rock!!! They asked u out cause they like u... Duh;)

message 13: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (JackieLynneBishop) | 72 comments im more for advice on tomboyish girls....sory to dissapoint...

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

again I am one of thoose jocks sorry but I have nerd friends trust me not lieing

message 15: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (JackieLynneBishop) | 72 comments i have crazy friends....im a book nerd/tom boy....

message 16: by Noel, I am the boss;) (new)

Well o have nothing against jocks

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

oh ok good phew

message 18: by Noel, I am the boss;) (new)

Haha so anything else u need Advice on?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

i am good

message 20: by Noel, I am the boss;) (new)

Good well remember we will always be here;)

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

yeps and thankx

message 22: by Noel, I am the boss;) (new)

Mm well if u can thnk of anyting then u know what to do but in the mean time I'm going to sleep

message 23: by Noel, I am the boss;) (new)

then tell him the truth

message 24: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (JackieLynneBishop) | 72 comments seriously whats the worst that could happen? he might actually like you...

message 25: by Noel, I am the boss;) (new)

its true

message 26: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (JackieLynneBishop) | 72 comments cause they kinda look like nerds....thats why...

message 27: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (JackieLynneBishop) | 72 comments i have plastic and i look like a nerd...wire makes you look better unlesss they are round like harry pooter (im alergic to the metal they put in the wire)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

or thoose purposly who wear them to look dorky are just gay sorry and i did that with my best friend Kelly She said No so don't try it they say it but they don't know what its like i wish i could take it back but i can't so don't do it keep the friendship trust me out of experince

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) Raven Add me I want to have a bunch of friends wrote: "again I am one of thoose jocks sorry but I have nerd friends trust me not lieing"

Uh, okay. You don't have to repeat it. Now you just sound suspicious.

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) Chase~Son of Nemesis wrote: "Why do girls hate guys with glasses?"

Aww, no we don't! Guys with glasses are so adorable. Usually. :)

message 31: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (JackieLynneBishop) | 72 comments i know but if a girl does than thats the most likely reason...and shes shallow, just sayin...

message 33: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (JackieLynneBishop) | 72 comments what?

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) I have glasses but I don't really care about guys. They fall over each other for you and it's incredibly annoying.

GO NERDS! :)

message 35: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (JackieLynneBishop) | 72 comments yea....ditto about the nerds!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

nerds rock!

message 37: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (JackieLynneBishop) | 72 comments YEA THEY DO!

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) WHOOOOO!! :)

message 39: by Laura (new)

Laura  | 98 comments Im a girl but i wanna ask a question about guys instead of the oppossite... Why dont guys talk about their feelings to the girl they like??? it's really annoying cuase the girl doesn't know if they like them or not ????

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Becuz guys are guys.Me personally sometimes I do it.Boys should express more of there of there feelings to girls.I try to do my best with girls!

message 41: by Laura (new)

Laura  | 98 comments that's good there's not many like u, i wish there were!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks!Im a sensitive person...one of my things that Im glad that I have,but could get rid of it...

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) NOO! Don't get rid of it! A lot of girls (Including Laura and I, lol) like sensitive guys. So.. Keep it. Your kind is becoming extinct. >_>

message 44: by Laura (new)

Laura  | 98 comments that is soooo true

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow extinct?Lol,fine I wont get rid of it

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

thats cool. but sometimes its kinna annoying. a person does not know if he likes him/her or not and they're close friends. ((im in that situation))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

I was,til I told her,and look at that now!Were going out!

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

nice!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Ya lol

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) Can you guys read my poem on my profile? :) I wrote about a guy I like a lot.. but I'm afraid to tell him. >_>

« previous 1 3 4