The Next Best Book Club discussion

CLOSED: Promote Your Site/Stuff > Graywolf Press is now on Goodreads!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marisa (new)

Marisa Atkinson (totesmarisa) | 28 comments Hi TNBBCers,

In case you haven't already "met" me over on another thread, I'm Marisa. Besides being a fellow TNBBCer and a complete Goodreads junkie, I also happen to be the Marketing Assistant at Graywolf Press , an independent publisher based in Minneapolis, and the Moderator of the brand new Graywolf Press Goodreads Group .

The Graywolf Press Goodreads Group was launched last month, and is chock full of publishing news, discussion threads, exclusive Graywolf content, giveaways, and much, much more.

I know most of you are already involved in other book clubs (either the TNBBC or others), but if you have room in your life for one more group read, we're also hosting the first-ever Graywolf Press Book Club through the group. This month's read is How to Escape from a Leper Colony by Tiphanie Yanique. We'll be posting the book club's discussion questions on Friday, May 14th. And for the rest of this week, we're also accepting submissions for a Q&A with Tiphanie Yanique herself! Just visit the group or send me a message for more details.

The Graywolf Press Goodreads Group has already developed a very promising following, but the group has been a bit quiet of late. All of you TNBBCers have proven to be smart, vocal, opinionated, and energetic, and I'd love it if some of you were able to join in!

Thanks for you time, everyone! I hope to see you over on the Graywolf Press Goodreads group!

Very best,
Marisa

message 2: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10095 comments Mod
Marisa, I joined the group shortly after you created it, and love the way you host it. It's very organized and filled with great information on your authors and their books!

I hope some of our members here check it out! They would be in for a real treat!

message 3: by J. (new)

J. Guevara (jguevara) | 94 comments Looks good. Graywolf Press was also impressive. Loved the sub guide (send mss) Okay! My kind of publisher. No nonsense. We're in the age of cyber communication, and publishers are still using pony express mentality for sub guidelines. Graywolf seems to have caught up with the program. :)
This group looks really interesting, and I haven't finished my first KAWFEEEE. Can't wait to read it once I wake up. :)

j

message 4: by Marisa (new)

Marisa Atkinson (totesmarisa) | 28 comments Lori - Thanks for your very kind comments about the group. I'm so glad to have you as a member!

J - Thanks so much for joining us!