High School Roleplay discussion

PLOT

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (xdxpx8xD) | 30 comments Mod
Hello, everyone???? Don't you guys have a plot or anything??

Okay, every roleplay should have a plot.

Hmmm...how about everyone starts fresh? I'll make everything new. You guys can keep all your regular characters or make new ones, even though I really suggest you guys use real pictures for your characters. So if you guys still want to roleplay on this thing, I suggest (again!), that you guys think of a plot and we'll all decide on which plot we like. But this is only if you guys want to continue this group or not.

message 2: by Drake (new)

Drake I think roleplays with oplot are better...well..maybe not fr roleplaysbut it works well with anime :3 ex- lucky star

but i (in my opnion not trying to backsas or anything here)enjoy drawn pictues such as manga style anime or stuff :3

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 90 comments um 1. Your supposed tp make me mod lolZ and 2. IT HAD a plot lolZ...no one rps anymore cuz this chick I used to rp cant get on anymore and everyone else just died...and since I have 6 charries I ask to keep them :D

message 4: by Drake (new)

Drake Yeah Britt like quit :(

message 5: by Tiffany (new)

Okay, one person is not going to make the group REALLY SUPER different. You guys, please think of a plot and sure you guys can keep your characters. But just think of a plot and we'll try to keep this group alive.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 90 comments she did..she told me...YES ONE CAN! you said you'd make me mod!!! I've been here since it started, never abandoned it...not much power if your not a mod...

message 7: by Drake (new)

Drake Iv been here longish too xD AND yeah prartically every one of our charries are like...With her charrries and stuffz...

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 90 comments yeah she told me she quit..her parents where yelling at her cuz she was always on and she couldnt take it

message 9: by Drake (new)

Drake yeahh ;A;

message 11: by Drake (new)

Drake Britt we miss u ;A; I WANT HER FACEBOOK...if she has one..

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 90 comments I have her facebook, thats how i found out

message 13: by Drake (new)

Drake Ahhh can y ask her to ad me?

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 90 comments hahaha sure....he doesnt get on it much though

message 16: by Drake (new)

Drake Ok :33

message 18: by Drake (new)

Drake :3

message 19: by Tiffany (new)

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awsome ♥ ! ~ wrote: "she did..she told me...YES ONE CAN! you said you'd make me mod!!! I've been here since it started, never abandoned it...not much power if your not a mod..."

First of all, I never said I was going to make you mod. I'm going to make you mod when I feel like it. If you keep pushing me to make you mod, I'm not ever going to make you mod. So please chill..

Are you guys seriously going to bitch at me because you guys HAD a plot? Well, you know what? You guys don't have a plot anymore. And, just because 1 person is gone doesn't mean everyone else has to stop. Seriously, do you guys want to roleplay here again, or leave this group alone. If you guys want to keep roleplaying here, then think of a plot and we'll decide as a group.

So. You guys decide now. Do you want to keep roleplaying or just let this group go? Decide now because I'm trying to help you guys roleplay here and all you guys do is complain how I'm not making you mod and how one girl left and now everyone is ruined because she can't roleplay in this group anymore.

message 20: by Drake (new)

Drake We aint bitchin DX and her charries were like the main basis...

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 90 comments YES YOU DID! You said 'once I have the time I'll make you mod.'

message 22: by Tiffany (new)

Yeah, well, too bad. You're going to have to wait a bit longer until you see yourself as mod. I told you just now, if you complain about being mod, I'm not going to make you mod.

Okay, well, now it's going to be different then. You guys think of a new plot and then we'll decide main characters.

message 23: by Drake (new)

Drake ...thats kinda shitty...we would already know the ending..

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 90 comments I'm not complaining cuz I not a mod I complaining cuz you being a bitch to me when I really want to save the group! You didn't even start the rp!

message 25: by Tiffany (new)

No, you don't. The plot is the whole story. We're not writing a story and roleplaying. We won't know the end. Trust me.

And, I'm not arguing with you. You're going to stop and I'm not going to make you mod until I feel like it's okay to make you mod.

message 26: by Drake (new)

Drake Yeah im tired of this..you cant make us have a plot im leaving :) this group is dead to me sorry ^^; and you can delete my charrie~!

message 27: by Tiffany (new)

Okay, so Michelle, thank you. I'm asking you guys all to think of a plot so we can start roleplaying.

message 28: by Tiffany (new)

I don't know what you guys want, so I want you guys to make the plot!

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 90 comments well Lumiare just left..and to be honest I'd rather leave to

message 30: by Tiffany (new)

I know. And Michelle, if you want to keep roleplaying we can think of a plot together and start the group running again.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 90 comments OMG!!!! I dont care about being a mod. the current fucking mod only created the group then someone elese created the rp and characters page, she didnt care! this group like a year or two old and she just now getting on it, then she cant even keep her word, theres already a plot hence the topic name highschool, so yeah it's about highschool life, kinda obvious

message 32: by Tiffany (new)

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awsome ♥ ! ~ wrote: "OMG!!!! I dont care about being a mod. the current fucking mod only created the group then someone elese created the rp and characters page, she didnt care! this group like a year or two old and sh..."

But there's always a story behind a fucking high school story. Don't be a bitch because you can't get your way. I guess you don't want my help. Because I'm only trying to fucking help you, bitch. But you won't cooperate.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 90 comments oh shut the fuck up that a bunch of bull! You dont know shit about this group. highschool rps normally go something like two ppl meet and fall and love and shit.

message 34: by Tiffany (new)

You obviously don't know anything. This group is sooo amateur. God, I can't believe it.

message 36: by Tiffany (new)

Okay, then we're going to do something about it.

But seriously, this group is really amateur. You guys just go with the flow. It's a mess.

message 37: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ (last edited May 08, 2010 01:08PM) (new)

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 90 comments oh and FYI I was a memember of this group BEFORE Tiffany

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 90 comments you dont know shit Sho.

message 39: by Tiffany (new)

Who cares at this point? I'm mod and you're not. Stop acting like a fucking baby.

message 40: by Kyan (new)

Kyan Mckernan (ShadowWalker) | 1 comments holy shit you guys are retards.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 90 comments Holy shit I was like 12 -_-

message 42: by Erryn (new)

Erryn Peace (errynpeace) | 1 comments Wow