Vampire Romance Lovers discussion

Which vampire would you most like to go on a date with?

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tierney (new)

Tierney | 9 comments Okay, i know we all love our vampire guys ... so which would you most like to date if they were real??

Mine have to be:

Dimitri Belikov (hes half-vampire, he counts!!)
Mason Ashford (same as above, hes such a fun character!)
Adrian Ivashkov
Stark and Heath from HON series

I shall post more if i think of any :)

message 2: by Ellice (new)

Ellice Oh (satanlovesme) heath is technically not a vampire but fuck it! i'd say heath i totally love him!!!! and if he was unavailable i'd say stark or maybe damon from vamp d's! ha ha i'm so exited now LOL

message 3: by Tierney (new)

Tierney | 9 comments Oh yeah lol! But he's still in a vampire book, he counts! :P
How could I forget damon salvatore! No way... I would date him anyday!! :) x

message 4: by ciera (new)

ciera | 25 comments i would date damon salvatore too

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

jasper <3

message 6: by ciera (new)

ciera | 25 comments haha

message 7: by Ellice (new)

Ellice Oh (satanlovesme) ohhh i totally forgot about twilight i would sooo do Emmett LOL!!!

message 8: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Rego | 7 comments How could you forget about Twilight OMG The guys are all hot in those books!!!

message 9: by Inkspeckle (new)

Inkspeckle | 3 comments ANY one of the Black Dagger Brothers. But especially Vishous. *sigh* Or the opposite end of the spectrum would be Phury. Hardcore VS Gentleman? Can I have both? I want both!

message 10: by Riezkina (new)

Riezkina Bahalwan (qeebahalwan) | 1 comments OOOOOhhhh..i love all the vampire in Twilight Saga,Vampire Academy and Vampire Diaries...uhmmm..I'm still adore Edward Cullen

message 11: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 2 comments Emmett Cullen. hes a hottie.

message 12: by Ellice (new)

Ellice Oh (satanlovesme) Courtney wrote: "Emmett Cullen. hes a hottie."

yep but he cant beat stark!! ahh he's soooo SMEXY!!!! ooh la la

message 13: by Tierney (new)

Tierney | 9 comments Stark<3 I have to agree 100% Sarah :D
And Dimitri
And Adrian
:D

message 14: by Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) (last edited May 20, 2010 06:37PM) (new)

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) Eric from the sookie books

message 15: by Ellice (new)

Ellice Oh (satanlovesme) Tierney wrote: "Stark<3 I have to agree 100% Sarah :D
And Dimitri
And Adrian
:D"

AHHHH so TRUE!! lizz gots some GREAT taste!! go!!

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 5 comments edward cullen

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 5 comments i would date damon salvatore too

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 5 comments i would sooo do Emmett LOL!!!

message 19: by Ellice (new)

Ellice Oh (satanlovesme) AHH!! i forgot about LESTAT AHHHHHH!!! he's alllll MINE!!!

message 20: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (comet400) | 11 comments Well either. . .
Adrian (VA)
Stark(HON)
or Gabriel(Dark visions)
all are super sexy!

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) I would also date:
Jasper (twilight)
Damon (TVD)

message 22: by Ellice (new)

Ellice Oh (satanlovesme) Alice wrote: "i would sooo do Emmett LOL!!!"

ALICE! Im appalled he's Ur brother!! LOLZ

message 23: by Ellice (new)

Ellice Oh (satanlovesme) OK OK I know that he wasn't really a main character but i like Benjamin from Twilight's breaking dawn remember? He's the one that can control earth AHHHH I find that sooo sexy!!

message 24: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria I would date Damon (VD)

message 25: by Ellice (new)

Ellice Oh (satanlovesme) yeah me too! ^^^^

message 26: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 5 comments BONES!!

message 27: by Ellice (new)

Ellice Oh (satanlovesme) Ahhh

message 28: by Dija (new)

Dija 1. Bones (so damn sexy~!)
2. Dimitri (same as above)
3. Zsadist (he's so sweet and adorable <3)
4. Adrian (he's gonna need it after Rose dumps him for Dimitri, and I'm not even thinking about any other possibilities for the series >_>)
5. Damon (love sarcastic idiots >_<)
6. Vlad (the only available guy on my list; go figure)

message 29: by Malena (new)

Malena (mallena) | 9 comments Lazuline wrote: "1. Bones (so damn sexy~!)
2. Dimitri (same as above)
3. Zsadist (he's so sweet and adorable <3)
4. Adrian (he's gonna need it after Rose dumps him for Dimitri, and I'm not even thinking about any o..."

Nicely said!!! Totally agree with you!!!

message 30: by Fubai (new)

Fubai | 5 comments 1. Dimitri
2. Edward
3. Angel (from Buffy)
4. Adrian
5. Stark
6. Emmet ( he really is hot)
7. Good old Dracula (when he was younger:P)

message 31: by Rayne (new)

Rayne edward
jasper
damon
there all gorgeous

message 32: by Ellice (new)

Ellice Oh (satanlovesme) IDK anymore i've read tooo many vampire books with really sexy dudes and i just dont know anymore... :)

message 33: by Zoey (new)

Zoey redbird | 2 comments ☺ Sarah loves TARDS so your safe... ☺ wrote: "Courtney wrote: "Emmett Cullen. hes a hottie."

yep but he cant beat stark!! ahh he's soooo SMEXY!!!! ooh la la"

yeah ur ryt .i luuurve him .hes HAWT!!

message 34: by Zoey (new)

Zoey redbird | 2 comments ☺ Sarah loves TARDS so your safe... ☺ wrote: "IDK anymore i've read tooo many vampire books with really sexy dudes and i just dont know anymore... :)"

i know how you feel!!

message 35: by Ellice (new)

Ellice Oh (satanlovesme) finally some one who agrees

Awesomevegan (AKA JenReads) (awesomevegan) | 1 comments ☪☠Lizz☠☪ wrote: "Eric from the sookie books"

I second this! :)

message 37: by Ellice (new)

Ellice Oh (satanlovesme) Awesomevegan wrote: "☪☠Lizz☠☪ wrote: "Eric from the sookie books"

I second this! :)"

woop nice choice

message 38: by Drea (new)

Drea | 1 comments I would date Dimirti Belikov. :)

message 39: by Marlene (new)

Marlene (addictno1) | 1 comments Decisions, decisions! My Favourite in Twilight Saga is unfortunately Jacob (Not a vampire), but my alltime favourite must be Angel(the vampire with a soul), i have the whole series on dvd and i'm just addicted to it. I would like to have a date with Zsadist (black dagger brotherhood), should be very interesting....

message 40: by Rayne (last edited Jul 29, 2010 01:21PM) (new)

Rayne Jasper and Damon
to bad there not even real!
I love Damon he's like this kind of bad boy that surprises me on what he would do next and I think that Damon is way better for Elena any day!
Jasper isn't really the main charater in the book but I love him in the movie and the way Jacob and his pack think he's the most dangerous vampire of the Cullens!
Well I just like the dangerous bad guys that are confident too the way Damon thinks he can get any girl, but Elena rejects him and he wants her more now!
Love vampires and werewolves are OK
BUT VAMPIRES RULE!!!!

message 41: by Ellice (new)

Ellice Oh (satanlovesme) ok since marlene got me thinking about buffy i'd say if angle and spike got together (if it were possible) and made a baby with both of their sexy yummy genes id say the baby!...... well once the baby grew up of course

message 42: by Ariana (new)

Ariana (Ariana23) | 3 comments STARK OR DIMITRI!!!!!!! <3

message 43: by Julia (new)

Julia (julialetitia) | 5 comments Agree with most, it has to be Stark!! sounds so hot!! BUUUTTT even though not a vanpire, Patch from Hush Hush sounds damn fine and mysterious!! if you havent read it DO IT NOW! But does anyone else think that even though the books give a description of a characters looks i always seem to fall for their personality and the way they act and talk?? x x

message 44: by Wanda M. (new)

Wanda M.  (wmh0121) | 2 comments I read "Shadow of the Vampire" by Meagan Hatfield her main character is a Dragon/vampire that sounds incredibly hot...his name...Declan Black...so him and Eric from Sookie Stackhouse and of course Edward...and Jacob...I know he's not a vamp but still...:)

message 45: by Ellice (new)

Ellice Oh (satanlovesme) Wanda wrote: "I read "Shadow of the Vampire" by Meagan Hatfield her main character is a Dragon/vampire that sounds incredibly hot...his name...Declan Black...so him and Eric from Sookie Stackhouse and of course ..."

OMFG eric all the way!..... well no actually i'd go with his maker godric first :)

message 46: by Monica (new)

Monica | 8 comments 1. Bones
2. Dimitri
3. Z

message 47: by Pam (new)

Pam | 6 comments Lazuline, I applaud your taste in vamps! My top 3 would be Damon, Vlad, and Z. But I wouldn't kick any of the brothers out of my bed ;P