Yes, we love Patch! (Hush, Hush) discussion

Hush, Hush- As a Book To Read

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meg, Meg with Wings (new)

Meg (megkelly) | 109 comments Mod
How did you like reading Hush, Hush for the first time, or what did you get the second time around? :)

message 2: by check (last edited Jun 03, 2010 08:57PM) (new)

check the first time i read it in one sitting kinda fast so I was kinda confused. The second time I slowed down and now it all makes sense. I <3 patch. But something seems missing. Does anyone else know what I'm talking about?

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelcully) I have only read Hush, Hush once. Although i read a lot i am not a very fast reader cause i tend to spend a lot of time making sure i understand whats happening and rereading paragraphs trying to get a picture of it in my head. So after I finished Hush Hush I spent a while looking over it and processing the ending. I am absolutely in love with Patch! but like Mae said i still felt like we were forgetting something or there was just something i kept overlooking. But then i realized there was going to be a sequel so i suppose i just thought we would find out in the next book what ever we were missing.

message 4: by Kerri (new)

Kerri O'C (KERRI96) | 1 comments i personally have read hush hush like 7 times (not an obsession) i am a really fast reader and i loved it the first time roun d and i read it again cuz it just never gets ols but the seconfd time roud things started coming together more!

message 5: by Sinead (new)

Sinead (xanseox) | 7 comments i read hush hush in about 5 hours...i didnt like it at the start but i was dying to see what happened next.. it took me awhile to get into it and thought it was a bit too realistic, but the last few chapters and patch's character saved it for me and i am gona give it a chance and read the sequel :)

message 6: by Maddie (new)

Maddie I thought the gym part was confusing and the part where Nora was in Vee's and she got "attacked". I will ask Becca and tell you guys.