Twilight Fanatics discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin So..what do you all think about the movie? Are you excited for it? Do you think they chose the right people?

Personally, I don't think they chose the right person for Edward. And I don't like any of Edward's family...especially not Alice. She looks punk, and I imagine her more "light" and "delicate" looking...and I think of Jacob Black as more "wild" looking. Dunno if it's just me...And Jasper looks..weird. I guess Rosalie and Emmett are okay...but I don't like Carlisle and Esme.

And I'm excited for the movie...I hope it will turn out to be good, and won't be really bad like Eragon was...

message 2: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Good. I dunno...I guess it's really hard to choose the right Edward, and maybe they couldn't have chosen better than Robert Pattison...he just doesn't seem right to me.

message 3: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin I actually don't have an actor in mind....do you have one (other than Robert)?

message 4: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin I agree. No human being could look like Edward!!

message 5: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin I can't wait for the movie either! Yeah, I like Harry Potter, why?

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 83 comments Hmm... maybe there is someone who looks like Edward, but he's not an actor?? Ever thought about the possibility??

message 7: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Cool, Tianna!! :D That is a good idea, Alexa...*sigh*

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 83 comments Yeps... *SCREAMS* OMFG! What if there is?? SO FREKAIN HOT!!

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 83 comments Aww.... GOT IT! TOMORROW I WILL SKIP SCHOOL AND GO AROUND THE ENTIRE CITY LOOKING FOR AN EDWARD! Jk... but that might work...

message 10: by Sella (last edited Jun 01, 2008 04:46PM) (new)

Sella Malin LOL Alexa.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 83 comments IT MIGHT! *screams again* sorry... it's just soo AMAZINGLY possible!

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 83 comments No I'm not gonna skip! I'm in Seventh!

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 83 comments I was talking about how I will tell you if I find him... I won't skip school though!! If I ever happened to see a dude like Edward, i would tell you!

message 15: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Thank you!! Please tell us. Although, Tianna, they might not change the person...

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 83 comments Oh yeah... wait there making a second movie?? Cools! Wow Robert has to try really hard to stay the way he is... Cuz Edward looks young and perfect forever!

message 18: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin No...

message 19: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin I'm with you Kortni...he's not hot. But maybe, in the movie, with all the make-up and stuff, he could look the part...and STUPID ACCENT!!! Edward doesn't have one, does he? Yes I did not picture him like that.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

well i've heard that he actually doesn't have one in the movie.

message 21: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Oh, really? Good.

message 22: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ i'm kinda worried about the movie... i watched the trailer on youtube and it looked kinda corny. idk. maybe it was just a bad trailer.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

it better be great or else im egging and toilet papering Stephenie Meyers house!

message 24: by Tracie (new)

Tracie (tracie1976) I love the cast for the movie :D I was worried about separating the HP fandom from Twilight (Voldemort was going to come kill Edward in the meadow lol) but I got over it lol. I can't wait to see it.
And just in case...go to www.twilightthemovie.com to watch a scene :D

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 08, 2008 07:29PM) (new)

Eh, Tianna! Are you sure you're the biggest Potter Fan? *grins* I used to think the same way. I think that Robert Patterson is the only actor they could come up with that fit Edward strict characteristics. And if Stephenie Meyer herself is happy, I'm not complaining. And as for the ballet scene, I'm sure they were starving for a bit of action. Since everything was in Bella's point of view, how come we can't all enjoy a nice fight scene like that? No offense of course. That's all just my opinion.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I read a post from Stephenie Meyer, about the new movie, and she warned everyone that it may be a good idea to bring a paper bag in case of hyperventilation, because the stage make-up is apparently over the top. Hehe...

message 27: by Lisa (last edited Jul 09, 2008 10:01PM) (new)

Lisa (centurybreakdown) Have any of you seen the cover of the Entertainment Weekly that's coming out on Friday?? It's on Stephenie's website and it has Robert and Kristen on the front.
It looks kind of weird. Lol. Robert looks like he's stoned or something. Lmao. But Kristen looks really pretty, although not very 'Bella' like.

But I can't wait for the movie!! At first I thought they chose the wrong actor to play Edward, but now I don't know, it works.

Ahhh! December!!!

message 28: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jessiemae) | 23 comments hey so... honestly...

I'm scared for the movie... I'm worried that it will completely ruin the book...

and I also don't like kristen stewart AT ALL for bella... I think that Alexis Beidel ( don't know how to spell that sorry) would have been PERFECT... because she is delicate and very white and she is just BELLA

I also think that Alice is perfect... I do however worry a bit about jasper... the pictures that mtv gave of him were a bit concerning but after seeing the videos with him in it it should be ok...

I like everyone else though... although jake should be bigger to me... but he's pretty good too...

that's just me though.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, if the author of Twilight is happy, then I'm not going to complain.

message 30: by Lisa (last edited Jul 10, 2008 10:56AM) (new)

Lisa (centurybreakdown) I agree with you Jessica. Alexis Bledel would have been so perfect!! And she's a really great actress.

I'm okay with everyone else, except I'm worried about Jasper, but oh well. I'm sure the movie will be okay. After all Stephenie said that she was happy with it. So I'm taking that as comfort. Lol.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Either one is O.K. with me. Alexis does look like Bella a bit, but are you sure that's the only reason they pick the actors for complicated movies like this? Maybe Kristen channel's Bella's personality better. Then again, who's going to know until we actually see the movie?

message 32: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ i'm kinda worried for the movie too... :-/
i saw this one scene from it, and the acting was so... dead. lifeless. :P maybe it was just a bad scene, but idk.

message 33: by Alana (new)

Alana | 5 comments I can't wait to see the movie!!!! I'm sooo excited!

message 34: by Alana (new)

Alana | 5 comments yeah, i saw it too, and i'm also worried, but i think they'll do a great job!!!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I can't wait. It looks like it has more promise than the Eragon movie did.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

The person who is playing as James looks almost exactly the way I pictured him.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Really? 'Cause that's what I thought about Victoria.

message 38: by Ranata (new)

Ranata Clark (thatchicknata) I don't expect great things from the movie but whatever. I'm over Robert Pattinson playing Edward. What's done is done but I'll keep my image of Edward as I read the books, thank you very much.

message 39: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia i'm not sure how people feel about this, but im not that excited for a movie. in books you make the characters look like you want and so and so forth, there's def a difference for what the author wants to portray versus the director and producer. i wanted edward to be who stephenie wanted and now....idk i dont really think the actor they have is as goodlooking.

message 40: by Maya (new)

Maya (numerounochewylover) | 28 comments i kind of agree with anastasia... he's pretty plain looking. he looked way better in my mind. of course i wanna see it, but im also worried that it might be like a series of unfortunate events, where they jumbled everything up. :(

message 41: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia i still want to see the movie...i just wish we had a say on who played what

message 42: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia it would have made it more "fun"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

But then, we'd have 10 million people saying different things at the same time, and still no one would be happy. Has anyone read the Entertainment Weekly article about the movie besides me?!

message 44: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) That's true. They can't portray the characters exactly like everyone wants because everyone has such different imaginations and expectations about what they should look like. No one is perfect looking and although I thought they could have picked the actors/actresses better, I think it will turn out fine. I know it won't be exactly like the book but I'm expecting that and I'll probably still go see the movie. We'll just have to cross our fingers and hope for the best :)

message 45: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 03, 2008 06:02AM) (new)

message 46: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia even though they can't do that, they can still portray the characters as closely as the can to the book, i really dont like who they picked for some of the actors......

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

...who would you have picked, then?

message 48: by Ranata (new)

Ranata Clark (thatchicknata) My only major problem is R.Pattz and Rosalie. I can deal with everyone else.

Rosalie is a easy pick for me: Either Olivia Wilde or Emily De Ravin.

Olivia Wilde: http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w2...

Emily De Ravin: http://gallery.lost-media.com/albums/...

message 49: by Amy (new)

Amy (ashz) | 20 comments I'm excited about the movie. At first I wasn't too thrilled with who they picked for Jacob, but then I remembered that he is younger than them, so Taylor works for me now.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

We'll see it pretty soon, now, though, won't we? *slightly manic grin*

« previous 1