World Peace discussion

1 view
Iran's nuclear issue will be solved?

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maysam (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:15PM) (new)

Maysam | 19 comments According to the latest IAEA Notes, Iran's nuklear issue will be solved?
Did U.S reduce its pressure?

message 2: by Héctor (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:16PM) (new)

Héctor To read " Do We Have the Courage to Stop War With Iran?" by Ray McGovern in: http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/083...

message 3: by Héctor (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:16PM) (new)

Héctor "There is such a thing as being too late.... Life often leaves us standing bare, naked, and dejected with lost opportunity.... Over the bleached bones of numerous civilizations are written the pathetic words: 'Too late.'" (Martin Luther King Jr.)

Can the members of this group invite more friends? Thanks.

message 4: by Enespaniol (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:16PM) (new)

Enespaniol | 23 comments "An attack on Iran would effectively launch world war three" said Corelli Barnett, a British military historian. In: http://www.zmag.org/content/showartic...

message 5: by Maysam (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:16PM) (new)

Maysam | 19 comments I agree with Enespaniol.

message 6: by Héctor (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:17PM) (new)

Héctor The Pentagon has drawn up plans for massive airstrikes against 1,200 targets in Iran, designed to annihilate the Iranians' military capability in three days, according to a national security expert.

"Pentagon "Three-Day Blitz" Plan for Iran" by Sarah Baxter in: http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/090...

message 7: by SYED (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:17PM) (new)

SYED | 30 comments Mod
BUT IN MY POINT VIEW IT'S NOT TOO EASY TO APPLY SUCH A PLAN.BECAUSE IRAN HAVE A GOOD STRENGTH OF ARMY AND LAST YEAR IRAN ALSO TESTED THE LONG RANGE MISILE WHICH RANGES NEAR ABOUT ISRAEL.IN THIS SITUATION AMERICA WILL NOT TRY TO APPLY SUCH A PLAN.THE WORST THING WHICH CAN BE DONE IS DUE TO THE LACK OF AIRFORCE STRENGTH.WHICH MAY BE CAN GIVE THE BENIFIT TO ANY OPPONENT.
(MAY THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN)

message 8: by Farzan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:18PM) (new)

Farzan (PersianGuy1983) you know that they don't attack iran , because is so important for them , they must be so stupid to attack iran , because iran is kind of tresure for them , but they want to threat them to reduce their power in middle east area . but this is lose-lose situation , at this time there is no victory for US.

message 9: by SYED (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:18PM) (new)

SYED | 30 comments Mod
Talk with facts my dear brother

message 10: by Héctor (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:19PM) (new)

Héctor "Most Americans want the war in Iraq ended, but it continues and Americans are killed, mutilated or wounded every day, as the Democratic majorities in Congress struggle to produce legislation that will take our forces out of harm's way. Meanwhile, President Bush continues to insist that as commander in chief, he has the constitutional power to go to war and decide when to end it, unilaterally. At the same time, another possible disaster emerges from the shadows: Bush appears to be considering a military assault on Iran, again apparently without Congress declaring war first."

Mario Cuomo in "What the Constitution Says About Iraq": http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/090...

message 11: by Conrad (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:20PM) (new)

Conrad | 3 comments I sincerely hope that my government is not so blindly incompetent and stupid as to attack Iran. I also hope that Iranian leadership is not so blindly incompetent and stupid as to attack us. The former is probably more likely, however.

Most people I know here feel the same way. The problem is, it's difficult to do much but complain until the next elections, during which the majority of us who opposed the war in Iraq will get to choose between the ones who made the mess and the ones who don't want to clean it up. I hope it's not obscene to observe that this is a difficult position to be in. I would also hope that those of you in Iran in particular would understand that almost nobody in the U.S. wants a war with you, and whether or not it's fair, making sure it never happens is everyone's problem.

message 12: by Enespaniol (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:21PM) (new)

Enespaniol | 23 comments All the world is sleeping while the "stupids" prepare the war...

message 13: by Conrad (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:22PM) (new)

Conrad | 3 comments Sleeping might be a little bit unkind. "Talking a lot" would be more accurate.

message 14: by Enespaniol (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:22PM) (new)

Enespaniol | 23 comments While they sleep, they speak...

message 15: by Nazanin (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:22PM) (new)

Nazanin | 1 comments the only thing that the US is looking for is to diminish Iran's status in the region which is a very important spot for the whole world. but the things that really saddens me is the fact that the two government are just trying to prove their power regardless of their nation's point of view and feelings. this is really shameful

message 16: by Héctor (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:22PM) (new)

Héctor If the people does not want the war, it should not happen, Nazanin...

message 17: by SYED (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:22PM) (new)

SYED | 30 comments Mod
i think in iraq people don't want war this is done by government