Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Series Discussions > Atlantis Series by Gena Showalter

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eve (new)

Eve Langlais (evelanglais) I'm surprised this series isn't in here. My hubby got me a Sony reader as an early Mother's Day gift and using the gift card it came with, I downloaded this reasonably priced bundle series. I've finished the first book, Heart of the Dragon, and enjoyed it enough to pretty much read it all in one sitting. I'm now onto the second one, Jewel of Atlantis and oh baby is the hero Gray in this one to die for. Gena's use of sarcasm and very alpha remarks really start to show in this manuscript. Anyone one else read this series? And by Harlequin no less lol. I usually don't go for their stuff.

message 2: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (last edited May 02, 2010 02:40PM) (new)

GinBee (jennymbee) | 4468 comments Mod
Heart of the Dragon (Atlantis, #1) by Gena Showalter Jewel of Atlantis (Atlantis, #2) by Gena Showalter The Nymph King (Atlantis, #3) by Gena Showalter The Vampire's Bride (Atlantis, #4) by Gena Showalter

Eve, I've not read this one but it sounds like I should!

message 3: by Eve (new)

Eve Langlais (evelanglais) I'm having fun with them. While short at about 200 or so pages each, the price was excellent (14$ for the 5 books) and the reading is fast paced. I love really alpha heroes so these work for me.

message 4: by Cassie Cruel (new)

Cassie Cruel (faith_isola) | 468 comments I have 1 - 4 that I got as a boxset :)