Unnatural Tagged RPs discussion

Rps > WlfGrl22 and Stephanie (Werewolf)

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eloradenin (new)

Eloradenin (animalsaremyeverything) | 178 comments Mod
((start!))

message 2: by stephanie (new)

stephanie team bellaXD (swimmerforever13) | 39 comments (ok!)

message 3: by Eloradenin (new)

Berra sat in a treebranch sharpening her dagger.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Lilithen was wandering a near by forest.

message 5: by stephanie (new)

stephanie team bellaXD (swimmerforever13) | 39 comments clevreld was walking home after going to the movies, when he saw a girl on a treebranch. "hey! what are you doing?" he called.he didn't see the dagger because it was to dark.

message 6: by Eloradenin (new)

((Hey Zoe this is our rp! Only two people remember?!))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((oh sorry))

message 8: by stephanie (new)

stephanie team bellaXD (swimmerforever13) | 39 comments (????????????????????? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

message 9: by Eloradenin (new)

Berra looked down at him and her senses registered human and wolf. She raised her dagger.
"I'm about to kill you werewolf. I hope you don't mind."

message 10: by stephanie (new)

stephanie team bellaXD (swimmerforever13) | 39 comments "sorry, but i do. so, bye!" he said, as he sighed, walking again.

message 11: by Eloradenin (new)

"Not so fast." Berra cried throwing her dagger so it passed right by his ear, "That was a retorical question."

message 12: by stephanie (new)

stephanie team bellaXD (swimmerforever13) | 39 comments "yeah, i know." he replied, over his shoulder. he bent down to pick up the dagger and threw it at back at her.

message 13: by Eloradenin (new)

She caught it easily and smirked.
"You've got some spunk."

message 14: by stephanie (new)

stephanie team bellaXD (swimmerforever13) | 39 comments "yup. see you later!" clevreld said, turning around to do a salute, and then running to his house.

message 15: by Eloradenin (new)

"Hey get back here!" Berra shouted infuriated at his cheek and calm. She leapt down from the tree and followed after his prescence.

message 16: by stephanie (new)

stephanie team bellaXD (swimmerforever13) | 39 comments "yes? i have to get home." clevreld said as he turned around to face the girl.

message 17: by Eloradenin (new)

Berra glared at him icily.
"Just who the heck are you anyway? I've never met a werewolf that comes up against a hunter with such calm. And you have the nerve to act all cheekily!"

message 18: by stephanie (last edited May 01, 2010 08:56PM) (new)

stephanie team bellaXD (swimmerforever13) | 39 comments "well, i'm clevreld trobeli. who are you?" he asked, while he thought 'wow, i'v never been called calm before. cheeky, yes, calm, no.'

message 19: by Eloradenin (new)

"Berra Triak." she answered cooly starting to relax a bit.

message 20: by stephanie (new)

stephanie team bellaXD (swimmerforever13) | 39 comments "well, nice chatting with you Berra, but i got to go." he said, as he turned around to walk home.

message 21: by Eloradenin (new)

Berra flung out her dagger and put it to his neck.
"I suggest you stay here a little longer and tell me everything about you. Starting with where your pack is."

message 22: by stephanie (new)

stephanie team bellaXD (swimmerforever13) | 39 comments "well, bossy aren't we? i don't have a pack. and what do you want to know, my favourite color?" he asked sarcastically.

message 23: by Eloradenin (new)

Berra was surprised by his first answer but his second caused her to push the dagger a little closer pricking his skin.
"Don't test me wolf. You don't have a pack? So you're a rogue then?"

message 24: by stephanie (new)

stephanie team bellaXD (swimmerforever13) | 39 comments "yup! i've never had a pack. so, why are you trying to kill me?" clevreld asked, uncomfortable with a dagger poking his neck.

message 25: by Eloradenin (new)

Berra growled.
"Your kind killed my little brother and sister. Somebody has to atone and you're the first lycanthrope I've met so..."

message 26: by stephanie (new)

stephanie team bellaXD (swimmerforever13) | 39 comments "so i die? what if i'm a good werewolf?" he asked.

message 27: by Eloradenin (new)

Berra growled.
"How can I be sure that you are?"

message 28: by stephanie (new)

stephanie team bellaXD (swimmerforever13) | 39 comments " ummmmmmm..... huh. a test? i don't know." clevreld shrugged.

message 29: by Eloradenin (new)

Berra brought her knife down.
"I will watch you for a week very closely and make certain that you are as you say a 'good werewolf'. One slip up and this dagger will find your heart. You hear me?"

message 30: by stephanie (last edited May 02, 2010 12:53PM) (new)

stephanie team bellaXD (swimmerforever13) | 39 comments "loud and clear. now, i got to go, because i would love to get home." clevreld said, as he turned, since her knife was off his throat. "bye!" he called, as he ran.

message 31: by Eloradenin (new)

Berra watched him go. She waited for a few minutes before she followed after him silently.

message 32: by stephanie (last edited May 29, 2010 05:42PM) (new)

stephanie team bellaXD (swimmerforever13) | 39 comments he could tell she was behind him, but she kept silent. he walked to his house, and quietly went up to his room.

message 33: by Eloradenin (new)

Berra found a tree near enough to the house and swung up into it to wait and watch. After a bit she fell asleep.

message 34: by stephanie (new)

stephanie team bellaXD (swimmerforever13) | 39 comments clevreld sighed as he layed down on his bed. 'this is going to be a long week.' he thought, as he fell asleep.

message 35: by Eloradenin (new)

Berra awoke to the first light of dawn and immediately she shifted so she was looking dirrectly into his window.